It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiricy that IS religion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I suppose if I have but one thing to fear upon my deathbed it would be that eternal damnation is real, and I was about to experience it. I see myself passing to the other side and as I�m kicking and screaming and fighting to get away I�m slowly but surely dragged towards these two huge pearly gates, as they swing open there stands Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson and all the other self righteous maniacs I�ve come to detest in this lifetime. In a horror worse then all horrors ever known I�m thrown thru the gates and they close behind me for all time. For me, there could be no crueler fate.

Why do I detest them? Why do I consider them to be the very personification of all that is wrong with the world today? Why can I not be content walking my own path and allow them the right to walk their own? Please, sit back my friend, relax, and let me explain why I am a spiritual anarchist.

Mainstream religions, it doesn�t matter which one you pick, Have but one goal, to enslave the spirit of all they can convert. They will use threats of eternal damnation, guilt over your simple foils as a human being or the threat of the sword if need be to convert as many as possible to the wretched toil of the spiritual cotton fields. Those they cannot enslave they vilify or destroy.

Like the proverbial monster under the bed the religious fiends are there at the birth of every new child, so that the brainwashing can begin at the earliest possible moment. With pictures and home movies they record the baptism, dedication, the time in their nurseries and the first visit to Sunday school where the real indoctrination begins. Different religions have different rituals but all serve the same purpose, to enslave the soul and ensure the new crop of pew warmers are secure within the legions of the spiritually decapitated.

But slavery is not the true nature of man, and they know this. By the time the child is old enough to begin to explore spirituality, to have a truly spiritual experience, they have nothing to fall back upon accept the mindless garbage that has been drilled into them. The first spiritual experience they have reinforces the brainwashing that they have been subject too. The trap had been set from birth and as it was sprung on the unsuspecting and vulnerable child it delivered unto the masters of spiritual despotism another lifelong victim to be exploited.

I suppose there are those that would say any spiritual path is better than none at all. To them I would reply that a life spent in chains is not preferable to a life lived freely, especially when it�s the very slaves that hold the key to their freedom.

Freedom has never been the easy path. You must accept what challenges come your way, responsibility for both your victories and your failures, and understand that you are in the driver�s seat of your own life.

Religions don�t allow that. They give you a convenient scapegoat any time something goes wrong. The devil did it, or the evil fairies did it or spirits from the dark side made you do it. That�s crap! The devil didn�t kill 230 million people in WWII, The devil never rode in the crusades and wasn�t onboard the airplanes that crashed in the world trade centers. Man did that and until we stop blaming dark forces and start accepting responsibility for our own actions then the killing will not stop.

Religions take away the very thing they promise, a true relationship with the divine. Forcing people to follow the dogma, not allowing any dissent, saying that 10% of your paycheck and an hour or so on Sunday morning is all you need to be saved from whatever terror they�ve somehow convinced you exists is ludicrous. The creator of all things is NOT a Sunday morning happy meal.

I am a Spiritual Anarchist.

There was a time when human beings were enslaved and a few brave souls stood up and cried out at the brutality and injustice of such a monstrosity being allowed to exist. Many died defending the idea of freedom for all against those that wished to keep people enslaved. In time those few became many and even though it took a war it still led to freedom for all.

I�ve no doubt there are those that would kill me for the heresy I proclaim. I will not be silenced. The religions and their leaders whose only goal is to keep humans in spiritual servitude and enslave the mind and soul of mankind must be overcome. It is wrong, it is unjust, and I shall cry out for all to hear that it must be over thrown.

The only true hold that religion has on any people is in convincing them that at death they will lose the most precious gift the divine has bestowed upon them, the gift of free will. If religions lose that power they lose their slaves.

Free will was not a gift to the mud and blood you call your body, it was a gift bestowed upon your very nature. You had it before you came here, you chose to come here and you have free will now. When you pass to the next world you will still have free will.

Free yourselves my brothers and sisters. Join me in spiritual anarchy and send the religions of this world to the abyss in which they belong. Only when they are overcome will mankind truly know the joy of a relationship with the divine.

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
But I am perfectly content with my religion. I am not really in it for some idea of heaven (although it is very appealling), I am in it because of the moments of utter peace when I am in prayer - the feeling that I am in direct contact with the Creator. Aside from that, my religion sets down certain rules that I consider bring about good living. I am in no chains. I chose my path on my own, no one forced me. My parents were very broad minded, and let me learn of many different paths. Convince me otherwise.

On a completely off topic note, your display picture very much disturbs me.

[edit on 31/12/04 by babloyi]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
My parents were very broad minded, and let me learn of many different paths. Convince me otherwise.

On a completely off topic note, your display picture very much disturbs me.

[edit on 31/12/04 by babloyi]

If I could convince you otherwise it wouldn't be much of a conspiricy now, would it.

This thread is to state what I believe is a serious conspiricy against the hearts and souls of mankind by the religious authorities that would rob each of us from the one thing they promise, a relationship with the divine.

You sound like you had wonderful parents. I'm happy for you.

As for the avatar, Good.

Wupy

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I think some people will still remain mean, with or without the influence of religion.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
if there were just one world religion, one god every single person believed in then the whole religion thing would seem a little more realistic. nobody would have fears about what happens when you die. there probably wouldn't be such a division between nations and religions all over the world if we were all united as one. the very fact that there are many, many religions that all claim their holy scriptures are inspired by a god, represent the truthfullness that all of them can't be right. so if all of them can't be right, then how can just one be right? if muslims say their religion is the right one, christians say their god is the only true devine god, then why should we believe in any of them? im just stating the obvious here, its so clear to see that it is more likely that none of the religions in our world have any truth rather than only one of them being the real one. happy new year to you all, be thankfull you're spending it in a safe place, our hearts go out to the victims and families of the people devastated by the tsunami.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
God created man, man created religion.

wupy

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Your main gripe in your original post was that we are all "spiritually decapitated", and "brainwashed". I gave you evidence that I was completely satisfied spiritually, and there were no "religious fiends" around at my birth to begin any kind of brainwashing, and asked you to convince me otherwise. Your preemptory dismissal of my post was unwarranted. Also, the dig at your avatar was a joke.
I don't see the point of exposing a conspiracy that:
* No one can be saved from
* No one cares to be saved from
* No one is being harmed by (spiritually or in any other way)

The only people being taking advantage of are those who are believing what they were told since birth, and are too ignorant to question their beliefs.
Besides, Spritual Anarchy can hardly be the answer. Anarchy represents chaos and instability, which is ok if you are in transition from one spiritual path to another, but cannot really be used as a standing point to set up your beliefs.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by shaunybaby
if there were just one world religion, one god every single person believed in then the whole religion thing would seem a little more realistic. nobody would have fears about what happens when you die. there probably wouldn't be such a division between nations and religions all over the world if we were all united as one.

1. Becareful what you wish for, the u.n is planning a false one world religion and Jerusalem will be the religious capitol of the world. It will be billed as the way to solve all our differences and problems.

2. Your point of view is no different than an average man's point of view (one that is ignorant). Religion is not the problem, it is the leaders of the countries of the world that are the problem.

The new world order funds islamic fundamentalism and religious strife behind the scenes. The new world order elite are the ones who are behind the global chaos in the world. If I said that religion is the cause of many of the worlds problems I would have to ignore all the information about the new world order and how they are responsible behind the scenes in funding those problems. They are the cause of the problems!Don't blame the man down the street, don't blame a man's religion. Most people are peaceful and kind. Do not blame the Qoran, blame that NWO puppet Osama and the NWO elite who have funded the islamic fundamentalism you see now, blame luciferian Bush for the war.

Both serve the same master.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Doctor DTA]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doctor DTA
luciferian Bush for the war.

Both serve the same master.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by Doctor DTA]

Your hate for GW Bush has blinded you from seeing the truth you already know, that God is moving our little planet toward a point where EVIL is doomed. "All that happens" is for that purpose. Illuminati be damned, they too are but pawns. This great "chess" game between God and Satan is nearing "checkmate".

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Your hate for GW Bush has blinded you from seeing the truth you already know, that God is moving our little planet toward a point where EVIL is doomed. "All that happens" is for that purpose. Illuminati be damned, they too are but pawns. This great "chess" game between God and Satan is nearing "checkmate".

But before the evil ones lose most of the worlds population who are innocent will have to suffer through more wars, new 100% fatal diseases that will kill you in a day, and most will die (which is the goal of the new world order).

It is not like you and I will be chatting here in this forum sippin tea while all of that happens somewhere else. When all hell breaks loose it will hit everywhere as society crumbled.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   

1. Becareful what you wish for, the u.n is planning a false one world religion and Jerusalem will be the religious capitol of the world. It will be billed as the way to solve all our differences and problems.

2. Your point of view is no different than an average man's point of view (one that is ignorant). Religion is not the problem, it is the leaders of the countries of the world that are the problem.

i never said i wish for there to be one religion. also my point is only valid if all the other religions were never created and we only ever had one religion. therefore the one religion would be true, we would go to heaven and all questions would be answered...hence no problems in the world.
my view is an average man's point of view? an ignorant one? o.k well the average person doesnt even think about this sort of stuff. i don't any person on ats is average, were all above average...thus looking for something that the normal average person wouldn't search for. i don't think my view is ignorant, im just pointing out that if there was just one religion then the world would probably be a better place because we all would know for sure that life holds for us an after life in heaven.
well yes most of the leaders in the world are pretty much the source of the problem. why did osama bin laden and his associates organize the 9/11 attacks?...because he was doing gods work.
why did bush go to war with afghanistan and iraq??...he also thought that was the best wave of action according to his beliefs in christianity.
look at all world leaders they probably are all religious. bush is known for being very religious, and also the people who bush are fighting against are also deeply religious.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

Free yourselves my brothers and sisters. Join me in spiritual anarchy and send the religions of this world to the abyss in which they belong. Only when they are overcome will mankind truly know the joy of a relationship with the divine.

Wupy

Interesting thoughts, Mr. Wupy, I definitely hear what you're saying. Having been influenced by Discordian viewpoints, I fall a fair distance to the left of yourself in regards to "the spiritual anarchy thing" but I share your disdain for mainstream modern and post-modern religions.(fnord);-)
I'm curious, what does joining you entail? I'm guessing a similar (dis) proclamation of organized religion such as the one you gave is what you mean, but if you have more in mind, myself and others I'm sure, eagerly await further details.

Hail Eris

p.s. I too find your avatar quite disturbing. Not sure why, something subliminal perhaps? but yes, wonderfully disturbing.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by tjack]

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson....

It seems jerry truly believes in what he is doing. If he is misguided or was simply raised to believe his present theologies, it seems sincere.
Pat Robertson is another case entirely. He owns / Owned diamond mines, uses contributed funds for personal busines, etc. Pat is a Corporation hiding behind Religious marketing networks.

History tends to support what is proposed in this thread; the message God left has been corrupted and hijacked by men seeking power.
18 years of Jesus life are obliterated. The Bible is to support the birth, life, teaching, death and resurrection of Jesus. We have entire Books of seemingly unrelated information, personal histories, stories, destruction of cities, on and on. Yet There is more than half the life of God in human form, missing from the writings of the religion that bears the name of the Christ.

Ran out of Papyrus..? Rather what is missing would refute the foundation of organized religion as we know it today. It would destroy the ability of Men to use God as a tool. Maybe Jesus traveled to other lands; India, Egypt, etc. Maybe not. We may never know.
In any case we should search for these truths ourselves, and not enrich men who would use fear and the natural curiousity of our Souls to promote themselves.

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Actually, slavery IS in the nature of man. Slavery is power, and power is at the heart of every human. That is why religion is such a calling. By joining a group you recieve the power of the group. It's very natural to want to belong. Though I may agree with you that mass religion is very controlling and sometimes outright slavery- how is your preaching any better than theirs? How is you saying how evil and corrupt they are any worse than them condemning you? At that point, friend, you have lost any dignity you have above organized religion and instead of breaking free of them and their supposed evils, you have become them.

another note- the anarchists are no more free than those abiding to law (whether physically spiritually or mentally). they are bound by their own desperation, their own condemnation, and yes, their own feeble attempts to onto conform. Yet with this desperation to break free, they are only conforming even more to someone else's "free" state of mind.

[edit on 1-1-05 by Scat]

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack

Originally posted by mrwupy

Interesting thoughts, Mr. Wupy, I definitely hear what you're saying. Having been influenced by Discordian viewpoints, I fall a fair distance to the left of yourself in regards to "the spiritual anarchy thing" but I share your disdain for mainstream modern and post-modern religions.(fnord);-)
I'm curious, what does joining you entail? I'm guessing a similar (dis) proclamation of organized religion such as the one you gave is what you mean, but if you have more in mind, myself and others I'm sure, eagerly await further details.

Hail Eris

p.s. I too find your avatar quite disturbing. Not sure why, something subliminal perhaps? but yes, wonderfully disturbing.

[edit on 1-1-2005 by tjack]

My call for others to join me is more in the light of throwing off the chains that have been placed upon your mind and learning to search for the truth outside of the book, regardless of the book that has been drilled into you.

As for joining me, well, it wouldn't really be spiritual anarchy if we formed a club. Forming a club kinda defeats the whole notion of anarchy.

My call is for freedom of the soul, and only you can free your own.

It is not the path one walks that makes them holy. They must make the path holy regardless of the path they have chosen.

Wupy

posted on Jan, 16 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scat

another note- the anarchists are no more free than those abiding to law (whether physically spiritually or mentally). they are bound by their own desperation, their own condemnation, and yes, their own feeble attempts to onto conform. Yet with this desperation to break free, they are only conforming even more to someone else's "free" state of mind.

[edit on 1-1-05 by Scat]

Without a doubt that is the most absurd statement i've ever read. I would elaborate but to be honest, I haven't a clue where to begin.

Perhaps you can explain a little more clearly what your saying.

Wupy

new topics

top topics

join