It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Fallen Angels, Aliens, Portals, The Pope, and Prediction Of A Holy War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Prediction of Weapons of mass destruction used in the next 48 months, Prediction that the Pope will call for the Revitalization of the Christian Rules For Just War. CERN, Lucifer Facility on Mount Graham Arizona and more.

Very interesting video and truly a Conspiracy of Religion.

I find the Pope predictions quite informative.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If this is the case, why doesn't someone go UP the mountain and film there for a month?

I'm sure if it's a gateway, eventually, some evil nasty will use it?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Before I waste 25 minutes watching this, why should this be taken seriously, when every single one of the countless other similar predictions have failed.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Tom Horn is the CEO of an huge online survival store, where you can buy everything you need to get through those End of Days he just so happens to be predicting.
Funny coincidence, huh?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Before I waste 25 minutes watching this, why should this be taken seriously, when every single one of the countless other similar predictions have failed.

Well, he predicted that Benedict would resign and had published a book on it.

www.wnd.com...

Horn explained to WND in an interview today that his conclusion Benedict would resign rather than die in the papacy was based not only on St. Malachy but also on a host of historical and current information.

“We took ‘The Prophecy of the Popes,’ we took what was happening in Italian media, and we determined, based on a great deal of information, that Pope Benedict would likely step down, citing health reasons, in 2012 or 2013,” he said.

Horn and Putnam discuss the evidence pointing to a Benedict resignation on pages 74 and 486 of their April 2012 book, and Horn has made the prediction on a number of radio programs in recent months, including Jan. 13.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Transcript is he re for those who can't watch the video...

OP feel free to add that link to the first post...
edit on 15-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

To the O.P.- And what are YOU doing to prepare for this calamity? Not what someOne else is doing or 'should do' but what are YOU doing about it? It was here at ATS™ where I read Pope Frank has already signed off on using RFID chips; absolution for Women who've had abortions and for folks who've married more than once.

General question: Why does it seem that folks who claim to be "Faithful" are the Ones who show little faith? You know besides guys trying to make a $$ selling crap like chintsy carabiners made in China and the like?

If the 'snip' does hit the fan, won't it be just folks that God wanted to live? Obviously You could trust any other survivors or would they also have little "Faith"?
I wonder then if they would change history and write about just the "good things" I think that is called "Cherry Picking" and I'd opine there is a bunch done on here.. Folks typing about other folks behavior while they are wearing cotton and lycra and polyester, I guess they didn't like chapter of Leviticus? hmmm Levi and denim.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
this entire premise of a Pope calling for a holy war with Fallen Angels involving a mountainous area in Arizona

yikes. that's more believable than the OS of 11/9/2001

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
OP I believe your video also relates to the one below.

Neville Johnson said last month that the extension of time to get things right has come to an end...

This also confirms a message that was given to Neville back in 2009:

"...while in prayer I found myself sitting with the Lord on a high mountain range, He then looked at me in a way that indicated “listen to me carefully” and said, NO MORE DELAYS ARE POSSIBLE, the day of the Lord is at hand. Tell my people time is running out the night is far spent.”

NO MORE DELAYS ARE POSSIBLE

BTW in the video, starting at the 50 min. point, he talks about the origins of demons and he says that Angels and demons are totally different breeds.

He also talks about a 12-foot tall giant killed in the Middle East in 2005 by Special Forces @ the 55 min. point.

Frightening, Dangerous, Difficult but Glorious Times starting Sept. Neville Johnson Aug 2015

Western nations (USA, England, Australia, etc) with Christian history are PRIMED FOR JUDGMENT AND BLESSINGS.

• God has given us an extension of time to get things right. But that has come to an end; WILL COME TO AN END NEXT MONTH.

• They will see Jesus THROUGH US. These are the days of HARVEST.

• VOLCANOES. Earthquakes in San Andreas Fault, very big earthquake is coming to LA, massive earthquakes, NJ’s vision of Yellowstone Park (two areas underneath) where volcanoes are brewing to erupt, RING OF FIRE volcanoes (from Alaska to Japan) primed to erupt, earthquake in Japan to destroy their Stock Exchange and will affect Asia.

• Something is going to happen this month (Aug) that will trigger something in Sept. Neville does not know what, but he thinks maybe the world economy.

• We are now facing the days of GREATEST DARKNESS and the days of GREATEST LIGHT

• THE FALSE PROPHET & FALSE CHURCH - Lord said, ‘When you see this present Pope address the UN, it will be the BEGINNING OF THE FALSE CHURCH.” After this takes place, millions of Catholics will come to the Lord.

In this connection, at the recent Lancaster Prophetic Conference’s first session, Neville taught about the false prophet and the false church (Revelation 13). He spoke about a very powerful encounter he had with the Lord a year ago:

“He said to me, “I want you to watch for something”. He said, “When the present pope will address the United Nations and Congress it will be the beginning of the rise of the false church”…(Neville then quoted Rev 13:11-14)

“This year, during the last phase of the Blood Moon, the pope, this present pope, will be addressing the United Nations (the day after) he will be addressing your Congress…that’s right after Yom Kippur – and just before Tabernacles.

“That speech will mark the first time ever a Roman Catholic pope has addressed Congress.

“This is a historic visit in a historic year when the United Nations marks its 70th anniversary.” (From 1:48:35 mark)

Neville went on to refer to many leaders thinking that unifying religions is the answer for bringing the nations peace:

“The world church will include all of the world’s religions, except Judaism – and Christianity…This meeting will be the catalyst of that beginning.

“Our greatest problem isn’t going to be the Antichrist but the false church because legislation will be introduced that will forbid activities except for those who are of the false church…plus higher taxes to wipe out churches…

“The false church will have great political power and clout. It will strongly advocate the mark of the beast – that’s what scripture says!…

“This won’t affect the true church because it will arise in greater power, greater glory and strength to the dismay of the false church as millions of people come into the kingdom of God!”

richards-watch.org...

edit on 15-9-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
More confirmations...

In a video below taped on August 28th, John Kilpatrick says that an ancient temple of Apollyon is located right beneath CERN (@2HR & 11MIN).

The title of the message is 'Could this be a September to remember?'

His message is summarized in this video:

The full message is below and starts at 26 min:

The prophets in the land are speaking of acceleration, fast, sudden, swift change...

This year is going to be a whirlwind year, the Hebrew calendar says it is, the signs in the heaven are declaring it with the four blood moons, which mean change in a way that is unprecedented. I believe God is speaking through the prophets and the signs in the heavens, truly, truly this is the year of the whirlwind.

So, what does it mean, what can we expect in the year of the whirlwind? I believe the year of the whirlwind means everything is going to change and it is going to happen suddenly. The prophets in the land are speaking of acceleration, fast, sudden, swift change.

When I was inquiring of the Lord about the year of the whirlwind, He reminded me of the movie The Wizard of Oz. Dorothy was in her house, when the whirlwind came and took her into a world she could not even have imagined or dreamed of. Her whole life changed forever. Elijah was taken up to heaven in a whirlwind (2 Kin. 2:1). Whirlwinds take everything and fling it to somewhere new. I believe the year of the whirlwind is going to usher in something brand new, that some have tried to put into words, but none of us can accurately articulate it. The year of the whirlwind is going to be the end of one age and the beginning of another.

www.charismanews.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I like Patrick but I gotta tell you

This blind love of Zionism will be many Christians doom

I love you so much that I will ignore all the evil things you do and did.

That ain't right

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:37 AM
link   

good thread with interesting links .
Thanks OP

S&F

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

The Kilpatrick guy in your video is an extremist Christian Zionist who blames Obama for "breaking the covenant".

LOL

Sounds like he's part of Westboro...
edit on 16-9-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
No, Obama is far worse then Westboro church. He sneers at the Living God. He sneers at all wh do not follow him, as he stumbles down a crooked path. He laughs sarcastically like a laughing Hyena just prior to having its throat ripped out by a lion. You want to follow Obama and share in all he provides you? Go ahead. Its your demise that awaits you. You have free will. Its your choice

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
The Kilpatrick guy in your video is an extremist Christian Zionist...

Somehow I get the distinct impression that you would have been one of those yelling "Crucify!" at another extremist back in 33AD...

Jesus Christ an Extremist?

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
this entire premise of a Pope calling for a holy war with Fallen Angels involving a mountainous area in Arizona

yikes. that's more believable than the OS of 11/9/2001

ARIZONA?!! Better not be the Dragoon Mts. Final battle would certainly NOT be at the Vatican Observatory's HOME residing on Mount Graham, Graham Co. ARIZONA (*Turkey Flat* town the nearest watering hole). A SUPER SECRET location (I can see the dome reflection from my front yard). HWY 191 north to 366; it dead ends at the Observatory. Check again and narrow it down as there are many mountainous regions in AZ including Scottsdale.
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join