It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens are a myth, so that the Government keeps you from knowing about this.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: imjack
The "bed" consists of magnets which create a magnetic field in which the superconductor is suspended. Magnets which are many times stronger than Earth's magnetic field.

Phage, I'm surprised you missed this...the "bed" need not be magnetic at all, only a conductor.

You know what happens when a conductor moves through a magnetic field...right? Current begins to flow, even if only in eddies, creating small, but potentially powerful magnetic fields...leading to levitation. That's how the commercial "hover board" works (hence it's special floor)...

@Imjack: You should observe more and better. Most of this trick is right there for all to see, yet sadly most are missing it...did you notice that when the "puck" is being "suspended"...the track was turned over?

Also...this thing can't work without it special track! No conductive track...no levitation.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: wmd_2008

originally posted by: imjack
a reply to: wmd_2008

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

Actually if you read my post correctly I never said the US forces were poorly equipped I said the people they STRUGGLE to defeat are poorly equipped in comparison yet you and others claim all this secret tech 50 plus years ahead being the common quote.

If so why did the UK develope the Harrier jump jet and Concorde and not the USA.

Because at that time we were leaders in that field. Simple.

We are not anymore

3d you missed the point of my post it was show the 50 years ahead quote often used is BS.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

a reply to: wmd_2008

poorly equipped?

lol.

www.youtube.com...

Actually if you read my post correctly I never said the US forces were poorly equipped I said the people they STRUGGLE to defeat are poorly equipped in comparison yet you and others claim all this secret tech 50 plus years ahead being the common quote.

If so why did the UK develope the Harrier jump jet and Concorde and not the USA.

Because at that time we were leaders in that field. Simple.

We are not anymore

3d you missed the point of my post it was show the 50 years ahead quote often used is BS.

Sorry buddy. My bad. I didnt even see that it was you who posted it. Had i noticed that i would have realised what side of the argument you were on.

Im clearly not reading posts well enough today...im incredibly busy at work and ATSing the few seconds between renders.

Sorry!

Cheers

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

You can easily make theories for any phenomena, but the point is the occurrence of any theory has a source. The main question should be, why is the biggest association of Aliens, the UFO? Kind of like, why do other Celebrities make Bob Saget is gay jokes xD? I still don't understand if there is any real public information,

Bigfoot or UFOs yes they started somewhere and the Government could have just jumped on the bandwagon for their own interests. Like the witch trials, was there a lot of witches running around back then? Actually there were no real witches with any kind of power but here we have the witch trials and about 100% of the population believing they were real witches back then.
edit on 16-9-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

Why does this technology nullify the existence of aliens? I'm unclear on that.

I could swear the OP said it does not nullify the existence of aliens, rather exists in conjunction with "little green men".

ETA: My bad...the title doesn't exactly flow well with the body of the OP, and I forgot that it was worded that way

edit on 30341America/ChicagoThu, 17 Sep 2015 01:34:18 -050030am30259America/Chicago by tigertatzen because: eta

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I think that what you are suggesting is partly accurate. I think we have access to the tech and can do a lot of things with it, but I believe that we did not invent it. We copied it; stole it, reverse-engineered it, took it in return for something...there are many possible scenarios (including the one in which we are actually helping ourselves by traveling back from a future time or parallel dimension), but this is not "our" tech.

Hiding the knowledge I also agree with, mainly as a safety measure by our government against prying eyes, but I do not think aliens are a "myth" or a cover story. I think the mystery surrounding them and our government is deliberately in play, perhaps to serve as a distraction. Hiding in plain sight. Or perhaps part of the conditions of us being allowed to know such things is that it must be kept hidden from common knowledge.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If knowledge is power, then YOU want to keep as much of it for yourself as possible (in this case government, military etc.). More knowledge = more power.

That means keeping knowledge away from the public, in order not to empower them.

And that, in turn, means secrecy or coverups for as long as possible.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I agree with all that, to a good extent.

But I couldn't fit all that in the title, so I made it a little more of a show.

Key points as I exit the thread would be:
1.we have access to the tech
2.there are many possible scenarios(I simply went with 'we did it')
3.the mystery surrounding them and our government is deliberately in play

As to the origin of the tech, it could simply be the Quantum bubble over spill of technology, it really could be that simply. The word alone has numerous applications, even Quantum bubble, not even in the sense I described it, is a real thing. It destroys the entire known universe.(didn't even know that till now) But there is a long list of new discoveries with, something that is running off of what is simply the next generation of computers.

Moore's law for computing was supposed to be an accurate rise in the standard processing unit, but now there is single atom transistors, and soon that generation will reach it's full potential.

As for Aliens? They definitely exist, and if we're just a type 0 planet, where another race of 'Humans' kidnaps people to go hang out on their type 1-2 Planet, while they spread rumors of Hell and the Apocalypse here, then that to me is just as likely as them being Green. No one has openly admitted to me being an Alien, then taken me to their house yet. But I haven't seen Green people either. Plain Sight to me seems way more likely if their is numerous encounters, and if not, they might be Green, or Grey, or Reptile etc.

The conclusion is the phenomena of Aliens has been around so long, and we're just a spinning ball of water, they have to be real. Even if at first invented by imagination, they have visited Earth or will. But, to continue to be tied to UFO's, will be the next fatal flaw, for when Humanity makes it's next mistake and stockpiles Spacetravel as a Weapon.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

As to the origin of the tech, it could simply be the Quantum bubble over spill of technology, it really could be that simply. The word alone has numerous applications, even Quantum bubble, not even in the sense I described it, is a real thing. It destroys the entire known universe.(didn't even know that till now) But there is a long list of new discoveries with, something that is running off of what is simply the next generation of computers.

Moore's law for computing was supposed to be an accurate rise in the standard processing unit, but now there is single atom transistors, and soon that generation will reach it's full potential.

As for Aliens? They definitely exist, and if we're just a type 0 planet, where another race of 'Humans' kidnaps people to go hang out on their type 1-2 Planet, while they spread rumors of Hell and the Apocalypse here, then that to me is just as likely as them being Green. No one has openly admitted to me being an Alien, then taken me to their house yet. But I haven't seen Green people either. Plain Sight to me seems way more likely if their is numerous encounters, and if not, they might be Green, or Grey, or Reptile etc.

The conclusion is the phenomena of Aliens has been around so long, and we're just a spinning ball of water, they have to be real. Even if at first invented by imagination, they have visited Earth or will. But, to continue to be tied to UFO's, will be the next fatal flaw, for when Humanity makes it's next mistake and stockpiles Spacetravel as a Weapon.

So, you see a cool sounding physics word like quantum bubble, quantum entanglement etc and decide to run with is, not understanding ANY of the underlying physics.

Your claim about remotely detonating bombs using QE was pure science fiction.

You refused to listen to anyone (and they were all right) who was trying to explain superconducting magnetic trapping and you just make bold claims with absoilutely nothing to back them up.

People are trying to teach you and give you fascinating and correct info. Why dont you drop the childish act and listen and learn? or would you prefer to remain ignorant. Phage and others have given you great links/reads....click on them and take it in. If you dont understand, then come back and ask and we will be more than happy to explain anything to you.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   

So, you see a cool sounding physics word like quantum bubble, quantum entanglement etc and decide to run with is, not understanding ANY of the underlying physics.

Your claim about remotely detonating bombs using QE was pure science fiction.

You refused to listen to anyone (and they were all right) who was trying to explain superconducting magnetic trapping and you just make bold claims with absoilutely nothing to back them up.

People are trying to teach you and give you fascinating and correct info. Why dont you drop the childish act and listen and learn? or would you prefer to remain ignorant. Phage and others have given you great links/reads....click on them and take it in. If you dont understand, then come back and ask and we will be more than happy to explain anything to you.

advanced QE has shown that two entangled atoms 'behave' the same, as one is moved regardless if the other is touched. This includes splitting it.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I'm also meeting Childish acts, with my own.

The internet is a stage at best, Phage, while correct or not, cannot maintain a conversation detail by detail, and affixates on the prime details if misinformation.

Linking long overdrawn articles, to completely 'side-relevant' material doesn't end the feeling he's told me nothing.

Unless you understand a question I guess, you can't help answer it.

He tells me the Earth's magnetic field cannot maintain a Superconductor at Absolute 0 for a meissner effect. Fine. Is it a matter of being close? Does he know any real numbers? Is it positioning? Can the Sun's magnetic field create the meissner effect? Can the Sun's magnetic field, working in conjunction with the Earths magnetic field, with the Superconductor, and precision, create the meissner effect?

You act like he's given very detailed information, but the true answer would be smaller than this sentence, if he truly knew himself.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Here is something I wrote.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gestas
Here is something I wrote.

You have really good handwriting skills.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Why hide all this stuff from the public at all?

1. Knowledge is power.
2. To keep other countries in the dark about our capabilities.
3. The less the public knows about the advancements in technology beyond what is thought to be possible, the easier it is to keep them ignorant in other areas as well...because "That's not possible. We don't have that kind of tech. So no government, corporation, military, could have pulled that off.
4. Knowledge is power.

I never thought of that. Upon first seeing this post I was thinking "And the point/motive of the government keeping this a secret would be...?" even though I do believe they have secrets. It's the government after all. What you say makes sense. They do love an ignorant population.

Aliens may still very well exist but that was said, that they may or may not either way.

I honestly thought teleportation was a ridiculous impossible thought but i'm not so sure anymore. It's like time travel and parallell universes. I find those things much harder to believe in then aliens. I mean the universe is vast, aliens just make sense to me. What the look like and do is another matter I just believe they are out there somewhere. But teleporting? Time travel? Parallel universes? Those all sounds like science fiction to me, not possibly real. Not anti-gravity, I can see that, I mean space proves that is possible. However I am aware that I am limited being human, sometimes it can be hard to grasp something that seems so...out there. That and I am not good with science. I like science, it is interesting and helps to explain the world around us. I am just not that good with it myself.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Let me know what you think Alien Skeptics/Believers!

We rarely develop a technology and not use it to kill people in a war, or at very least threaten other countries with it to prevent a war. Since we haven't apparently done that, I assume that superconducting nullification of gravity -- even if it's possible -- is too difficult or dangerous or expensive to be practical. I'm guessing our technology (even the secret stuff) is not quite at the level of being able to do something like harness the power of a few black holes.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Let me know what you think Alien Skeptics/Believers!

We rarely develop a technology and not use it to kill people in a war, or at very least threaten other countries with it to prevent a war. Since we haven't apparently done that, I assume that superconducting nullification of gravity -- even if it's possible -- is too difficult or dangerous or expensive to be practical. I'm guessing our technology (even the secret stuff) is not quite at the level of being able to do something like harness the power of a few black holes.

Waiting for a reply from a science hot-shot as I am not that, but there was some question between me and another person already.

He said that QE(quantum entanglement), the science responsible if this is a form of anti-gravity, couldn't be used to remote detonate atoms, but I read, a while ago, QE of single atoms, when moved, the other will move in exact sync with the other. This included possibly, if you split the atom in one location, it will split in the other.

Basically a form of nuclear explosion that is ranged and doesn't require a bomb.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjackwww.youtube.com...
Yes & No (we have some or all of that tech, & there indeed are celestial visitors generally).

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LuisMarco

I've never seen an alien, but pretending for one moment, I completely believe in their existence, why is the tech endlessly related to them? Did we never have magnets and Liquid Nitrogen before alien technology?

The point is the common link between the two phenomena, people from space, and flying aircraft, is a forged myth, to hide the flying aircraft in plain sight, because viewers of it, would be 'crazy conspirators' and even if caught on camera, the phenomenon can be disregarded and forgotten and the secret kept safe.

Who is to say all aliens aren't complete sentient beings and just teleport their body where they want to be? Why do they have a flying saucer?
edit on 21-9-2015 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So, basically, the Dungeons and Dragons theory of imbued divinity, circa "Deities and Demigods," 1980.

Seems as plausible as any other theory.

posted on Apr, 3 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Maybe they don't? Maybe a flying saucer is just an avatar? A 'window" to their desktop, if you will.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join