It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Harald Krueger, the CEO of BMW, Attacked by a Mind Control Weapon?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

We actually agree with you, and we are just looking at alternate explanations.

WAIT!!! BREAKING NEWS!

A friend of the guy at the gas station ($2.23 here in North Georgia) said that his brother's girlfriend has an uncle in the government who's sister works at Dunkin' Donuts and overheard a conversation by 'Military Types' that verifies the existence of Mind Control weapons.

And he says the proof is hidden in plain sight on - of all places - the Internet!

This is not speculation any longer. It is fact, and a number of former government employees who have worked on this technology have not only publicly admitted to having done so, but also apologized for doing so, stating that they were told that this technology was going to be used on other countries - not on American citizens.

. . . The fact is that in the United States, this non-consensual human experimentation is going on all around us, given the U.S. Military Intelligence complexes' use of the EMF spectrum for the purpose of turning our communities into covert laboratories, in order to experiment upon a totally unwitting American public.

And unlike the early days of the CIA's original MK-Ultra program, where targets of such mind control experimentation were usually sequestered behind the walls of an establishment which was used in order to conceal the CIA's horrific crimes from the public, in the modern day this second generation of MK-Ultra allows such non-consensual human experimentation to take place anywhere, since the American people have all been unwittingly brain mapped by the NSA.

As such, any American citizen can find themselves being targeted for such mind control experimentation without their knowledge or consent, as can any member of their own family or community.

And this remote form of being able to enter the neural pathways of any person's mind, also means that the person could be remotely brainwashed into committing crimes that they would never have committed otherwise.

This is the greatest scandal in human history, because it involves the U.S. federal government's furtive electronic EMF finger printing of each American citizen through the decoding of their bodies' own unique EMF signatures (including both heart beat and brain wave prints), which are then used to brand them like the proverbial head of cattle.
source

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

A warning, perhaps?

Like the Norway Spiral?

Obummermusloid is sure to have soiled his linens on that rather significant event.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thorfourwinds

Gotcha. Something that can be explained simply and happens regularly is worthy of more exotic explanation just cause. It also makes sense to compare it to something not seen regularly, just cause.

Excuse me for thinking you would be remotely logical, Mr fukushima nukes America except not really at all.
edit on 15-9-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
S@F from me

I personally believe thete is something going on with all of the national news "mentally unstable" murders going on.

But what do I know?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Only logical reason I can think they'd be targeting public figureheads on television is to get conspiracy types talking about the possibility, which inevitably brings other targets out of the woodwork to begin talking about their own experiences as TI's.

Helps keep tabs on 'em, ya know?
No field work involved. All right there on the screen.

What's going to be really hilarious is if I suddenly get another wash of attacks after posting in these types of threads.

Always seems to happen.
Let's see if this time is an exception.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Jumping in the rabbit hole, cause, why not?
It "may be" they are testing it on, on air personalities to get us used to seeing the symptoms so we DO write it off as a seizure or just something that happens.
Anyone besides me immediately think....so this is what happened to Hillary???
heheheheh....she must have been a bad girl an TPTB slapped her around a little???

oops!!
looks like I drank some kool aide there too??
S&F FourWinds....thanks for pulling all this together!!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Public demonstration of weapons like these are often done to show the buyers that it works and that no one is the wiser

War is business

This world is ruled by very evil people who would think nothing of killing you and your kids

Sounds bad, it is the truth

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadyAREyou

Yes that is what I was thinking, that the reason of the live events could be to show a proof of concept, Live so the proof can't be denied.

This one is also interesting (2:40 mark) , not live TV but live Radio, now was the guy just drunk lol, did he do it on purpose ? I don't know, but his gibberish was interesting, which led me to think it might be a new way to get important messages out to the people who can understand them, a bit like a new and improved "number stations".

edit on 16-9-2015 by WeSbO because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
All those instances of talking gibberish I've just watched are nothing more than a form of epilepsy.. I have this a few times a month. While I speak like that I am fully aware that I am speaking like that but I can't change it. Words in my head are all weird, sounds are all weird and even following my own train of thought can seem like someone else is in control. It usually last for about 20 to 80 seconds, after which everything is back to normal again and I go on like nothing happened.

I also had something similar like that BMW guy happen to me on more than one occasion. Loss of motor control and baffelement of what the freck.. I rather have those minor incidents than a tonic-clonic seizure, which can be very painful afterwards. Still recovering from 3 crushed vertrebrae from musscle spasms only, I was laying on my bed when that happened.

So nothing out of the ordenary here, just some minor form of epilepsy

1 in 26 Americans will develop epilepsy in their lifetime. An estimated 3 million Americans and 65 million people worldwide currently live with epilepsy.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   
as much as i believe there are mind control weapons

i think this was just his body telling him he is human and had a moment.

CEO of a company im sure has so many things going on in their life, probably need to take into consideration as well the lighting there might of been too bright, flash photography if there was any.

good post either way on educating mind control techniques.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I always thought Rick Perry either was drugged or had something used on him to be so spacey. (BTW - I don't personally like this guy's politics).

People are blaming his mess-ups on not being ready for the National stage, but this guy was the Governor of one of the largest states. He was used to giving speeches and being on tv.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm on the fence about this. I certainly wouldn't put it past our government to test things like this out in the open, but we can't discount the fact that there are tons of energy waves bouncing all around...microwave, cell, electrical, etc.

Over the past 20 years, the usage of cell phones has exploded, and all those waves just have to have some effect on the body. I would think that people in the media are even more exposed and at risk due to all the high powered broadcasting equipment.

It would be interesting to see if there's been a statistical increase in brain cancers and strokes over the past 20 years.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   

That's exactly what I thought when I first the newsclip in the press! ElectroMagneticFrequency of some sort-- Barrie Trower can tell you the truth about these lethal weapons.. He has actually known of cases where Olympic athletes and government MP are targeted.. very true..

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
This almost makes me angry because there is so much speculation and not enough actual knowledge or experience.
I say this as someone who has a BSc Hons. iin Neuroscience and who has worked with numerous people with brain damage or other illnesses such as hydroencephaly and epilepsy.
Plus my own mum suffered from 'petit mals', which are mini epileptic fits.

With this in mind I am telling OP categorically that these 'episodes' are neither weird nor caused by some obscure government testing. Actually a petit mal can happen to anyone at any time and may never happen again. Brought on by stress, drugs or just a fluke misfiring in the brain is all it takes.

The outcome is something like you have just watched. Usually people who 'come to' are obviously bewildered. Whicih to me is the biggest sign that it was a physiological reason rather than 'magic waves'. If the gov would have these rays, anyone affected would just continue where they have left and wouldn't even notice that they were 'switched off' for a moment.

Secondly the fact that he lost his balance also shows that the whole brain was affected, including the cerebellum, where your balance 'sits'. The cerebellum is a separate little thing from the grey matter and needn't be involved if some government wants to just scramble your thoughts.

Thirdly it isn't just people on TV that are affected, it's only that you notice when it happens to them. In fact millions of people at any second have some kind of 'fit'. If it was just those on TV then you may have an illogical point but nah, you don't actually, because why on earth would 'they' willy nilly attack very unknown people [I have never heard of the American presenter for example] and make them slur their speech?
Is it to tease some people who believe it's mind control?

And if it was mind control, why not actually CONTROL them rather than make them blubber rubbish and fall over???

I also want to add that even if against my good judgement it was mind control, all I have to say that you needn't worry if all it can do is make people stammer and fall over for a second.

This is absolutely ridiculous. And I even think mind control is a possibility, only not on the examples that were given in this thread.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Epirus

I'm simply looking at the situation logically

So you dont accept that there might be testing of mind weapons...and then you state that

the Universe learns through entropy

So what are we to make of your statement - is this entropy now an independent "god"

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

I am a very firm believer in mind control technologies..there are professionals that work in the fields of intelligence, of espionage, of neurobiology, of military intelligence, there are professors, detectives, doctors etc. that have come out and have blown the whistle an all of this-- for decades. It is unbelievable that most people won't accept their testimony about this technology and how it is being utilized.

See Barrie Trower videos on the topic of mind control:" He was MI5 Naval Intelligence for Great Britian. He's another very good source.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Those were from two different paragraphs in my response. One replying to the EMT target testing and the latter replying to a video that was posted which seemed to be a subjective look at "waking up".

To answer your first question please read my last reply...I do believe they exist and have been tested but not on the targets or in the ways suggested.

In regards to your second question...why does it have to do with "God"? If you want to go that route then I'd propose that my statement could be read more so the opposite way...the Universe being God and as such all parts of it are a part of that God and entropy is the method that "it" uses to understand/learn as much about itself as possible. Just think about the fact that the device your typing on is matter that is 13 billion + years old, it has just been transformed through destruction and creation multiple times.
edit on 16-9-2015 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
a reply to: Hecate666

I am a very firm believer in mind control technologies..there are professionals that work in the fields of intelligence, of espionage, of neurobiology, of military intelligence, there are professors, detectives, doctors etc. that have come out and have blown the whistle an all of this-- for decades. It is unbelievable that most people won't accept their testimony about this technology and how it is being utilized.

See Barrie Trower videos on the topic of mind control:" He was MI5 Naval Intelligence for Great Britian. He's another very good source.

Did you read my post? Because I am saying at the end that I too believe in MC, only that the cases shown in the OP are of natural origin, did you read my post at all? Please don't answer without reading, it makes me have to repeat stuff.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm thinking that a weapon of this type and magnitude has great military and security applications against terrorists and hostage situations or general crime situations to disarm and disorient the target before LEO's maneuver to make an arrest. Safer then tasers at least.
edit on 16-9-2015 by Tindalos2013 because: wait for it...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I am having to watch a loved one go through exactly these type of episodes right now and after a couple months of hosp. visits we have ruled out just about everything except stuff covered in this thread. S+F

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join