It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little ditty of me for you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi, I am new and want to get started by telling a little about myself. I am a native Texan living in a small town just North of Fort Worth. I am a Christian, though I don't think any Christian religion has the corner on the market. I am divorced and in a relationship with a wonderful woman which has grown over the past 4 years. I like most music except rap. In general, if it is old, I like it. I am a counselor and was licensed by the state of Texas in November of 1992. I am an animal lover and tree hugger. How's that for a start?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice intro.

Hello and welcome to ya. Pleased to meet you I'm sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Loboewolf

Welcome sir.

What are your interests that compelled you to sign up to ATS?

FYI, you only need 5 posts now to start a thread. Look forward to hearing about any experiences you may have had and would like to share.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Hi! Welcome to ATS!

What about old rap? lol

Enjoy the threads... lots of mind stimulation ... enjoy!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

Hello, well not liking rap music is nothing personal. I don't know any rappers. I just have never liked it when singers have talked in their songs.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Thanks for the welcome. I am on facebook, but not a big fan. I got the feeling that ATS is a discussion forum and believe that I have some worthwhile things to say. Through the years, I have learned to appreciate the opinions of others...even if I don't agree with them. I have learned to adopt the position that it is all information. Some of my interests include music. I am fairly eclectic in what I listen to and play a little bit also. Not for money, just for fun. How about you?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

The pleasure is all mine. Looking forward to sharing a brew so to speak and some conversation.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:38 PM
link   

My interests vary, i bore very easily.
I'd love to learn to play the piano, i find listening to others play it inspires the urge to learn but i don't have the time.

ATS is probably the first place i look for news and information. So many interesting people here.

See you on the boards.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard fellow Christian, Tree Hugger, Animal Lover.
Please proceed to the shuttle dock.
You will be served refreshments on your transit to the Mothership.
Have fun.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welcome. I come in peace. Thanks for the refreshments, I am parched from my travels. I am ready, beam me up. a reply to: WalkInSilence

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Is your name Jack or Dianne?

Just wondering...I heard a little ditty about them, once.

(I don't want to assume you're a man, just because you said you're in a relationship with a woman)

Welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Where's the ditty?

Welcome to ATS

new topics

top topics

join