It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee Apocalypse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

coming from an descendant of refugees, economic migrants, often criminal migrants and almost everyone of them was very poor, which fled from europe to find a better life somewhere else, to steal the land of the native americans.....the beginning of the end, living in a nation with that landsize that the US calls his own, laughable.

I can appreciate the sentiment stated, as my maternal grandmother was born and raised on a tiny strip of barren desert that her tribe was gifted, by a generous American government. My grandfather was an Irish Jew that was the son of an immigrant. There are few people in America or anywhere else that has no lineage to an immigrant from somewhere, and I think most here and in Europe, are supportive of the people that are true refugees.

The world knew what would happen when the western world, under the leadership of the US, would take away those dictators like Gaddafi and Saddam. Themselves, the dictators(very best friends of the west till Bush) told it before, what would happen.

As you have posted, the problems we face today are global problems and the responsibility is shared globally. The United States does not operate in a vacuum. I am American and as many other Americans like myself, we are not pleased with our government. We are much aware that we have a rogue government rife with corruption that is being manipulated by the same power groups that have taken over the governments in other countries.

So if you in the US don`t want to see the problems you have caused(like muslim refugees), you US citizens have to stop your globalists from destroying the world! As we have to do in europe too, we have to stop that US agents like Merkel!

It would be much easier to accomplish this feat, if it were the US citizens that created this problem. We have no more power, alone, to stop the globalist from destroying this world than the citizens from any other country.

We, all of us, the citizens of the entire world, need to present a united front to stop those in control. I have screamed over and over again that we have to stop feeding the beasts that are destroying us.

Money is their Achilles heel. Stop buying products that are supporting the destruction of our lands and water supplies. Stop buying products that allow the enslaving of people, the stealing of Earth's resources, minerals, ores, gems, and food sources. Buy and support your local and community businesses and industries.

I don't want to cause a thread drift, so the solution to our global problems really need to be discussed in a separate thread, but allowing destabilization is just following a script that is written for our destruction. It has an outcome that benefits only those same ones in power, that we should be fighting together to overthrow.

They don´t see that this is used to split up the people in different parties, to make them hate each other instead of the real culprits.

As you stated we all should be directing our energy, and resources to fighting the real culprit.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Refugee Apocalypse"...
Coming from an descendant of refugees, economic migrants, often criminal migrants and almost everyone of them was very poor, which fled from europe to find a better life somewhere else, to steal the land of the native americans.
Is talking about 250.000 refugees as the beginning of the end, living in a nation with that landsize that the US calls his own, laughable.

Wow. The european settlers werent refugees. they were not fleeing a war. they werent being killed for their relgious beliefs either. ALso there was no economy to speak of at first so they were not economic migrants either.

Go to your local library, visit the kids section and ask the librarian for a book about Colonial era immigration.

Then maybe we can resume the conversation.

My definition of a refugee is diffrent than yours. Theres no point you always troll me in every thread. Oh i cant pray in public.. im so oppressed... boo hoo. pay attention to their bibles youre supossed to keep i t personal anyway.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Are you serious?
Mr. Eichmann already devised a final solution to the refugee problem...

However, your parents and grandparents possibly fought and voted against the very mentality you are promoting here. Were they dead wrong?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

I highly agree with your post and your summary.
There was a psychology study a few years ago about this with functional magnetic resonance. Perhaps you are aware of it too. I can find the source if anyone is interested but it will take a bit of research. I will sum it up here for those who are unfamiliar with it. The research was done with committed members of both parties or poles of political opinions in the US - testing them with conflicting data referring to their favored candidates or politicians. It showed that substantially more right-wing people activized their amygdala while expressing partisan opinions as an answer than self-identified "liberals" or "left" people who usually activized their neocortex, the problem-solving part of the brain.
The amygdala is an ancient paired part of the brain, scientists still speculate on its use, but the general suspicion is that it is connected to situations like tribal dangers - think one horde of cavemen attacking another and so on. It is the part of your brain when you jump away from a car and notice having done it only a second later.

I don't think the raw instincts of "us and them" can be generalized when dealing with millions of people, plus human situations can be fairly complex.

Another point the study found was that substantially more people self-identified as conservative or right-wing or Republican gained the majority of their information from TV, while the other side read more and relied on comparing information from the Internet as well as newspapers...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I was a political refugee in the eighties, I applied and received asylum in the US and then became a citizen, together with my wife. The process of clearing someone for a political asylum was very methodical and slow, and I am sure potential wrongdoers - e.g. future terrorists - could be screened out. My reason for leaving was not war, though my family had been persecuted badly under the Soviet system. I suffered some political persecution as a young man under the totalitarian dictatorship - a minor affair compared to what Syrians or Afghanis go through.

I went through a refugee camp and waited for four months when my application was approved and another four before I was cleared to immigrate. I even worked for a while in the camp, translating refugee applications and qualifications from my native language. While the process had certain drawbacks, sometimes really legit cases were rejected, while people also slipped through who had not much of political persecution IMHO, economic migrants, if you will. Austria screened people previously. I had been briefly interviewed by a native speaker at the consulate who was interested in my experiences when I had been drafted for a year in the Army.

Ask me about the process if you want but please refrain from spouting simple TV propaganda. That will never help.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kokatsi

It's a private observation I've made.

The card I hate most is when Right's treat Left like they have no patriotism. It hurt's immensely saying a comment like the Left would join ISIS over the Right at this point, for my overall feelings for America and Americans.

The lightest hearted metaphor I can make, is that my friend has turned to a Zombie. Possibly a Nazi one.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Donald Trump is leading all polls to be the next president. If there was ever a sign that the end is nigh....

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kokatsi
a reply to: yuppa

Are you serious?
Mr. Eichmann already devised a final solution to the refugee problem...

However, your parents and grandparents possibly fought and voted against the very mentality you are promoting here. Were they dead wrong?

What would that be they fought for? my dad and his Grandfather fought for americans and the homeland. Not for Illegals to come in and skip the system. You are not from th e middle east correct? Your relgious outlook is not so foreign to western outlooks is it? their culture is in compatable is whats wrong. they cant assimilate totally and as such become a liability. ANd the solution is to send them back home period,but not un armed and un able to fight back.

Its unfair to put them into a culture so diffrent than theirs. its setting them up to fail.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Refugee Apocalypse"...
Coming from an descendant of refugees, economic migrants, often criminal migrants and almost everyone of them was very poor, which fled from europe to find a better life somewhere else, to steal the land of the native americans.
Is talking about 250.000 refugees as the beginning of the end, living in a nation with that landsize that the US calls his own, laughable.

Wow. The european settlers werent refugees. they were not fleeing a war. they werent being killed for their relgious beliefs either. ALso there was no economy to speak of at first so they were not economic migrants either. Also Mos t land was bought from the indians(which according to studies were not here first) The taking of the land occurred way after the revolutionary war btw. You are way off base. anything past th e13 colonies is in conservancy to the indians after the U S is no more it reverts to them. Its one reason they dont pay taxes as well. At least the colonist actually traded for the land they got.

Anyway the point is that we cant trust these people coming in. Not because they might be good people but because they let their religion dictate their interaction with a culture foreign to them. give one a choice ..renounce their relgion or die and they will die for it almost all of the time. Theres no room for someone unwilling to see anthing but their own culture in a multi cultural country. Illegals regardless of culture and nationality need to be kicked out though.

Long time I read such a bunch of twisting words and factoids.. Yes they were refugees in the modern sense, mostly from sects that suffered what we would call discrimination. About the economy, you are wrong either. Europe was feudalistic so land was the chief value - and rulers controlled hunting rights down to every village.
What do you mean by "their religion"? There are Muslims in majority but many different kinds of people and sects. The Shi'a are tortured to death by ISIS. Kurds too. The Yazidis have a separate religion. There are a lot of Christians because ISIS would crucify them. Last but not least, many ppl are not really religious, their profession being highly secular.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I can't tell if this line of thinking is bigotry or accurate.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

There are people fleeing. But dont be naive this is a coordinated migration to destabalize Europe. This is a very dangerous situation.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Yet the Prime Minister of Hungary, Viktor Orban as well as his foreign secretary maintains it is a coordinated effort by organized forces to destabilize Hungary and Europe. "We know who is behind this" he added today as he ordered the borders sealed with NATO wire along Croatia too.

Somehow this reminds me of the times when similarly nationalist folks in a certain part of Europe were calling attention every day to the terrible dangers of Jews and Communists...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Likely information as to where the refugees coming to the U.S. will be located.

Texas leads the way

The White House announced Thursday it would take in as many as 10,000 Syrian refugees next year in the wake of growing concern in Europe over the flood of migrants fleeing the Middle East.

Since the Syrian Civil War began in March 2011, 1,584 refugees have been relocated in the U.S., the majority of whom have moved to Texas (180), California (171), Michigan (159), Illinois (132), Arizona (107) and Florida (97). Thirty other states have absorbed the rest, according to numbers compiled by the State Department.

time.com...

The implication is they will go to the places where housing is more available, and also go to communities where there are already Arab neighborhoods, such as Dearborn, Mich.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasyeti
a reply to: shaneslaughta

There are people fleeing. But dont be naive this is a coordinated migration to destabalize Europe. This is a very dangerous situation.

35 MILLION migrants heading to Europe, says Hungary as it builds second fence

www.express.co.uk...

E.U. nations pull welcome mats for migrants, imposing new restrictions
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, "Welcome to Germany, now please GO"....

“Why are they stopping us now?” said Mohammed, 28, who used to work at a cellphone shop in Aleppo, Syria, and spent a night at the hotel in Zagreb. “We came to Europe because we saw the Germans on TV telling us they wanted us to come to Europe, saying, ‘Welcome, welcome.’ Now there are all these problems and all this confusion.”

Germany has screwed up. If they televised this in Aleppo, then they need to make another announcement, explaining why they can't take anymore people. They need to make reparations to the countries who are being overwhelmed, and to the Syrians, who they have screwed.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Yes, "Welcome to Germany, now please GO"....

“Why are they stopping us now?” said Mohammed, 28, who used to work at a cellphone shop in Aleppo, Syria, and spent a night at the hotel in Zagreb. “We came to Europe because we saw the Germans on TV telling us they wanted us to come to Europe, saying, ‘Welcome, welcome.’ Now there are all these problems and all this confusion.”

Germany has screwed up. If they televised this in Aleppo, then they need to make another announcement, explaining why they can't take anymore people. They need to make reparations to the countries who are being overwhelmed, and to the Syrians, who they have screwed.

It is insanity, another 10,000 showed up at one of the countries boarders yesterday.

Merkel lost her marbles, or did she?
edit on 103030p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You have to look at this picture.

An injured man lies on the ground after clashes at Beli Manastir train station. On his back is a large scar that suggests he has undergone a kidney transplant. Many migrants have resorted to desperate measures to fund their journey

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk... -stop-arriving.html#ixzz3m6hxqy00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

i.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
...meanwhile: s30.postimg.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
You have to look at this picture.
An injured man lies on the ground after clashes at Beli Manastir train station. On his back is a large scar that suggests he has undergone a kidney transplant. Many migrants have resorted to desperate measures to fund their journey

...LOL!!! Much assumption on your part ....

He could have been stabbed in a street gang fight or similar,

or a number of other operations, disc's spine ??

But an obvious better story to gain sympathy donating a kidney!!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Not my assumption, that is what the article suggested and BTW.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

books.google.com... c&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0CGcQ6AEwDGoVChMIi5TrnoiByAIVh6oeCh1NiQ5E#v=onepage&q=trafficking%20migrants%20organs&f=false

human organ trafficking , do some googling, even articles about people dumped in the desert with organs gone, and traffickers in America, immigrants taken immediately to hospital.

edit on 013030p://bFriday2015 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join