It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
like New Orleans after Katrina or New Jersey after Sandy.
originally posted by: shaneslaughta
a reply to: antar
The problem lies in that other nations are refusing to do anything. Its not the end of times, just a game of political posturing being played with these people at their expense.
originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: masqua
If there is a bus crash, and all passengers are taken to a hospital, the first thing the emergency department will do, is set up a triage, to determine which patients are in the most need, and who will get treatment first.
I've wondered myself why this isn't being done in Europe. The Syrians are clearly the most needy, and should be given first dibs at assistance, you would think. They could easily show proof of Syrian citizenship. Make it mandatory.
originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
1. Why are there so many young men?
2. Why are they demanding entrance to areas that does not understand or embrace their religion, then demand that the people in these countries cater to their needs?
3. Why are this people ready and willing to fight the people in the countries were they are seeking entry, but are not willing to fight for their own homes, lives, and families, in the areas they are supposedly fleeing?
4. How are they maintaining their cellular service? I don't have a cell phone because I can't afford the monthly bill.
5. Why are hungry, thirsty people throwing food and water away, and fighting with the people that are generous enough to try to help them?