It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

johnwick...not invincible after all....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Your scar looks GREAT! Yeah, Vicodin... Word of warning... Be careful. It's a VERY nice and addictive drug. Whenever I've been prescribed it, I have to watch myself, because it gets to the point where I want one when the pain isn't that bad. That's a sign it's time to quit.

Good to see you up and about, though. Glad you're all fixed up!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Looks like you got some mighty fine narcotics there,and legally too.

Have a good sleep.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Your scar looks GREAT! Yeah, Vicodin... Word of warning... Be careful. It's a VERY nice and addictive drug. Whenever I've been prescribed it, I have to watch myself, because it gets to the point where I want one when the pain isn't that bad. That's a sign it's time to quit.

Good to see you up and about, though. Glad you're all fixed up!

Thanks for the warning, but I am only going to be taking them for a couple of days maximum, THC and alcohol are the only drugs I enjoy, and I haven't had THC in quite a while.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Hey man, I am the resident rock star around here since 08, maybe try to keep ego in check when not on deaths door. I shouldn't speak I have done it in the past too. Lol. Good to hear you are well. I was in 6th grade when you were in 12th so 31. Getting older isn't easy, but you can get cooler and more mature with a more aware and intelligent self. Don't let go of kicking ass and rocking out. Is your girl the same age , she is pretty. I wish more people from ATS would put up pictures of self. Keep on rocking on in the free world , man. Lol.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentHill666
I wish more people from ATS would put up pictures of self. Keep on rocking on in the free world , man. Lol.

There's a thread here somewhere with that.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: SilentHill666
Hey man, I am the resident rock star around here since 08, maybe try to keep ego in check when not on deaths door. I shouldn't speak I have done it in the past too. Lol. Good to hear you are well. I was in 6th grade when you were in 12th so 31. Getting older isn't easy, but you can get cooler and more mature with a more aware and intelligent self. Don't let go of kicking ass and rocking out. Is your girl the same age , she is pretty. I wish more people from ATS would put up pictures of self. Keep on rocking on in the free world , man. Lol.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There you go man, lots of us are on there.

My " old lady" is 9 months older than me .

Her looks aren't her best quality, her personality is, she is truly everything I want in a woman.

I'm lucky to have found her!!

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I'm glad that you made it out okay. You even have a war wound to show for it. Feeling better?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

I'm glad that you made it out okay. You even have a war wound to show for it. Feeling better?

Now that it's over, my state of mind is much improved, but I hurt a lot.

The pain is not as bad as described ( extreme pain).

Meh, we will call it a 6-7 on my scale, though I am hopped up on 7.5 vicodin, and I never take pain meds, though, not even aspirin.

Thanks for your concern though brother

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Just don't go lifting anything or wrestling bears for a while. On the bright side, you can ride one of the motorized carts around the supermarket. That's kind of fun. Just don't make race car noises when you do it or people will give you funny looks.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join