It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all psyhic's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i was just wondering whats the predictions for 2005 is it the begining of the final 7 years what will happen their seem to be a load of ideas out their just wondered how my fellow ATSers will look at things

[edit on 31-12-2004 by klain]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I don't know... I am currently watching those private fireworks, folks are excited and great comics on my TV-card. Well, this is how 2005 will start within 20 minutes.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I have this voice telling me that after the wave, comes the Net.

I cant say yet what it exactly means, maybe the Internet will crash permanently

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
their will be another 2 big terrerist attacts (like 9/11) within the next year or 2-3 which will cause marshal law, which will cause a civial unrest and which and eventually im not sure quite what will happen to cause it but their will be another WW around 2008 or 2009 the countries on each alliance would be

allies: enemys: undesided/not in the war:
canada russia france
U.S. germany australlia
britian/U.K. china New zealand
poland middle eastern country's brazil/most of south america
austria cuba mexico
japan north korea african country's
Taiwan Finland Italy/Greece
india Sewden Mongolia
Thailand other countries not mentioned

although some countries may switch sides but i would say that the allies (us) would win but billions perish world wide and much rebuilding and healing of the planets civialization (because of radiation and pullution of water and other things)

although thats just me and my asociates opinion (i am slightly phychic though)

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Desmond
I have this voice telling me that after the wave, comes the Net.

I cant say yet what it exactly means, maybe the Internet will crash permanently

the thing about the net is that it depends on a server for each website which often is networked to others called a server farm depending on how big a website is it might need more than one farm

if it was to crash that means every server on the planet would have to fail to do this would be either a terrorist attack on key places by blowing up these farms or uploading a virus

but without one of the two above happing i find it hard to beleive a world wide fault not just crashing one server but the whole network of them then the whole farm btu who knows just might happen

great ideas people keep them coming

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I'm sure that it will be a VERY good year!

Happy New Year everybody!

new topics

top topics

join