It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intro to Magestica

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
There are worlds countless in this universe. Some civilizations started when our genetic ancestors were first crawling from the ooze the brought forth all forms of life on our own world. Far out across the cosmos, where our radio and light waves have not yet reached, there are worlds that have evolved and destroyed themselves. This is the tale of Majestica, this is a warning to all who dare heed the message.

Majestica had reached the pinnacle of life about the time when our first vertebrae'd cousins wandered the plains of Earth looking for food and shelter. Their world was much like ours, it orbited a yellow dwarf star and shone in brilliant blues and greens of waters lapping at sandy shores, and vast expansive forests that hid creatures and ancient constructs galore. It truly was a majestic planet to have seen. And then catastrophe struck.

It was about a thousand years before the end of the dinosaurs on Earth. Their civilization had become a singular government across the planet and it seemed like things were going fairly well. The sickness of destruction and chaos seems to take root whenever there is stability, no matter how great or small. Majestica went through a period of civil war that would not only leave their civilization in tatters, but would threaten their very planet as well.

It started small, some military figures who wanted more power than they truly deserved, politicians corrupted by the sway and power they had over the mass population. Soon the cracks would grow both figuratively and literally as the conflicts spread and expanded. Small skirmishes soon would explode into full blown civil war as the once great Majestic civilization would collapse and implode like a star going Supernova.

The lament of the Majestic people would soon end with weapons our minds could not comprehend. Bombs so massive they sent tremors along the fault-lines of the planet, cities and countrysides obliterated in an instant, destruction on a scale so massive that our world wars would look like small political disagreements.

The once beautiful world of Majestica would be tarnished by the sins of her children as dust and soot turned her once blue-green glow into a dull brown and black. She wouldn't weep for the children that hurt her, she would wait patiently and see where time would take her. For at the end of the conflicts, the moons still rose above her destroyed landscapes, the sun would still be there, and her fellow kin would still orbit just as she did.

(Talk about short, but a story like this deserves to dive headfirst into the complex ideas and conflicts that are going to be written about, if you'd like. If so, then please say so and I'll start work on Majestica Unified soon enough.)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkerJackal

This short piece does deserve a full blown Detail rich Story!!! Please begin!!! I see so far I am the only one to have written anything at all to You on this so it is only my desire to see a full story, so far... I look forward to seeing more on this soon!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

I do plan a story, this is one of three short stories leading up to the main show. Like three teasers before the main movie.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Be on the lookout for Majestica Unfied, it'll be out before a lot of sane people are awake. If the story ends on a cliff-hanger, it'll all be tied up in the next installment: Destiny Majestica

new topics

top topics

join