It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Problem Conspiracy - yes, it's about the migrants in Europe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Lol I live here in a multicultural society.
The people who move here do get on and mix.
They are proud their kids are british oh and we do have guns 1.8 million legal guns in the uk.
Stop believing everthing on fox news.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yeah, crazy lefties... We are all so sick in the head, because unlike our opposite numbers we comport ourselves with love for our fellow human beings, whether they happen to be poor, disabled, from distant lands, or from religious backgrounds different to our own. We are so completely the problem.

Yes, as it happens, those left of the middle are actually the only people in the west, who practice what our western ideals preach. If there were more of us around these days, then we would be in a much better position to deal with these situations, without removing liberty from citizens, without blurring of borders, without dividing the populations of our nations along these outrageous and entirely artificial lines, and without resorting to generalisations born of xenophobia and an apparent allergy to learning from the errors of our forebears.

If there were more of you, the west would be just like north Korea long ago....

Glad i'm an American

Molon labe paratus sum

Come and take it, I'm ready and waiting

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Lol I live here in a multicultural society.
The people who move here do get on and mix.
They are proud their kids are british oh and we do have guns 1.8 million legal guns in the uk.
Stop believing everthing on fox news.

Lol... 1.8 million guns..... Lol decided by 70,000,000 equals...... Too bad for most folks

BTW i'm not a righty, and it has been at least... Hell I don't know 2 or 3 years since I even heard fox news on a TV

Nice try though

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

This theory is almost the same as the one thought by Kalergi in his Paneuropa.
There's also a "Kalergi prize", and Merkel won it some time ago...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I don't believe this is a matter of left or right ideology,

I've seen many leftish people accepting the script as to what to think and believe
Unlike what the governments want us to believe I thing we are able of critical thinking and able to know a threat when we see one!

A ''multicultural Europe'' is the end of Eu Nations, and the end of the historical European culture.

And a message to the leftist who welcome this invention of millions of muslim immigrants

We are able to be right, left, christians, satanists, pagans, atheists, satiric comedians, gay or lesbians or simply a woman with rights!!!
because Eu is about freedom (of religion, of speech, expression, whatever)

How would you think they (muslims) would welcome your ideology in their country?
What you have to say for the violent protests around Eu, demanding us to adapt to their dark age, 3rd world transitions full of xenophobic hate,oppressing women and superstitions?
Demanding mosques everywhere, even in historic, and famous tourist locations or nearby ancient monuments, making Eu look like Middle east?

edit on TueTue, 15 Sep 2015 06:34:16 -05001AMk000000Tuesdayam by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

Please don't show polls about "German" people and those questions.. I don't think it would seem much better. Well, besides the Jews and the Atheists.

Anyway, I took a look at the sources of that poll (as quoted on Wikipedia Link).
First is Liljeberg Research International: seems that this research company is so small that no-one ever cared about them, neither before nor after this report. In scientific arguments this would mean "not enough papers", not a valid base for such an extreme statement like this.
Second is the German newspaper "Die Welt": very conservative. Link
Third is the Jewish Press: well, I would say nothing bad about the Jewish, but I doubt that, given the conflict between Palestina and Israel, that the Jewish Press is without a bias against Islam here.

Okay, why would we be poorer?

We would have no Döner *yummy*
We would have no Özil *German_soccer_failstate = 1*
We would have had far worse economical advancement in the 60s and 70s without the Gastarbeiter.

Do I have to continue?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Oh yes, that's the spirit. Confrontation and sack swinging... It's worked out so well in America after all, a nation which is supposed to stand for freedom and liberty, but actually outshines most of the world in areas like the number of people in prison, the lack of transparency in its government and military, the economic oppression of entire demographics, and by possessing a political system designed to prevent the people actually having any control over the direction in which their nations government moves with regard to policy either foreign or domestic.

Well played. You are trying to fight for a side which does not exist. Your liberty is an illusion. No one is looking to take it from you. Bush set the theft of your freedom and liberty in motion, and Obama carried it on, because he is nothing more than an actor playing a part. You are watching the wrong hand.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh yes, that's the spirit. Confrontation and sack swinging... It's worked out so well in America after all, a nation which is supposed to stand for freedom and liberty, but actually outshines most of the world in areas like the number of people in prison, the lack of transparency in its government and military, the economic oppression of entire demographics, and by possessing a political system designed to prevent the people actually having any control over the direction in which their nations government moves with regard to policy either foreign or domestic.

Well played. You are trying to fight for a side which does not exist. Your liberty is an illusion. No one is looking to take it from you. Bush set the theft of your freedom and liberty in motion, and Obama carried it on, because he is nothing more than an actor playing a part. You are watching the wrong hand.

I would love to disagree, but doing so would not be genuine, and I am if nothing else genuine at all times, I call it how I see it, and don't care honestly if my view is popular or not.

Good call BTW!!!

But don't forget, I get to play with tannerite!!!

And it takes a projectile travelling at at least 2,000 feet per second to set it off.

So I also get to have high powered rifles, otherwise tannerite is useless.

Say what you will, but that is more freedom than 9 out if 10 humans alive today will ever get to know.

One a side note, a 1 pound cylinder if tannerite will turn a mini fridge into confetti...... Good times!!!!

BTW, I starred you, good retort, well said

edit on 15-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Sry to repost, but I don't like to edit, that way it is clear what I said for later readers, and then your response can't be misunderstood.

That is not how I role, my words stand on their own merit or they don't, I won't misrepresent our dialogue.

My side dies exist, but it isn't a side most folks even consider.

Mine isn't the left or right side.

My side is the one that protects me and mine, my own side.

I'm outside and beyond the left right religious sided bs.

I'm on my own side, and my side is looking a little better than you think.

I'm in a close knit community, removed from the cities, full of like minded country folks.

My girl is if like mind as me, and we are about to move in together here in this community.

She is not only a pro gun prepper type, she is very proactive about doing so.

In a couple more years, as the rest of these idiots fight and war over politics and religion I will be absolutely secure from it all.

And I will have the means to shelter and protect my nearly grown kids if they so desire when things go bad.

In short, my side, is looking pretty good

Edited, because my retard autocorrect turned the first two words of the first sentence into nonsense.
edit on 15-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   
There is something terrible wrong in the picture. For example Finland has agreed to take amount of refugees what was stated as their share, remember Finland is small country with 5 million people and 400 000 unemployed people. Sweden was all open arms " Come here, you are all welcome " and what happened ? Sweden is giving free railroad trip for refugees to move to Finland, so we have our borders in lapland flooding with refugees we didn´t agreed to take by Swedish government !!! Great isn´t it ?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
a reply to: hutch622

Please don't show polls about "German" people and those questions.. I don't think it would seem much better. Well, besides the Jews and the Atheists.

Anyway, I took a look at the sources of that poll (as quoted on Wikipedia Link).
First is Liljeberg Research International: seems that this research company is so small that no-one ever cared about them, neither before nor after this report. In scientific arguments this would mean "not enough papers", not a valid base for such an extreme statement like this.
Second is the German newspaper "Die Welt": very conservative. Link
Third is the Jewish Press: well, I would say nothing bad about the Jewish, but I doubt that, given the conflict between Palestina and Israel, that the Jewish Press is without a bias against Islam here.

Okay, why would we be poorer?

We would have no Döner *yummy*
We would have no Özil *German_soccer_failstate = 1*
We would have had far worse economical advancement in the 60s and 70s without the Gastarbeiter.

Do I have to continue?

While this thread is NOT about the benefit or otherwise of immigration let me just get this right - 2 of the major reasons you give as to why Germany is better with immigrants is:

1) a football player

2) and some spicy food?

Are you serious?

How precisely has that made the lives of Germans better?

And people wonder why the Left are refered to as "loonies".

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
There is something terrible wrong in the picture. For example Finland has agreed to take amount of refugees what was stated as their share, remember Finland is small country with 5 million people and 400 000 unemployed people. Sweden was all open arms " Come here, you are all welcome " and what happened ? Sweden is giving free railroad trip for refugees to move to Finland, so we have our borders in lapland flooding with refugees we didn´t agreed to take by Swedish government !!! Great isn´t it ?

Because the violence and rape rates in Sweden went through the roof because if these " peaceful refugees"!

They are exporting a obvious problem, because they learned the hard way exactly what these " refugees " want.

They want to import their idiotic culture to Europe, and the European people's are dumb enough to lie to themselves and deny the obvious.

You don't truly think the Mideast is like it is in spite of the people do you?

Because it is because of these people.

They will not integrate, they will only seek to subjugate.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Maybe that's why in the UK David Cameron is inexplicably not giving us a referendum on staying in or leaving the EU until 2017 - making sure there's enough time to make sure the vote will never take place?

There has to be a referendum, it is now Law and is also expected by the electorate. Also, the UK has not been affected by this migrant crisis, we're not taking any of them.

I think you might be over-reacting a bit and seeing a major conspiracy where there is none. What I think you're seeing is gross incompetence coupled with German war guilt and a bit of left-wing hand wringing going about the "poor refugees" going on.

I can't, for one minute, think that any of the EU leaders has the foresight or even the ability to pull off something quite as Machiavellian as what you're describing.

If they are, hats off to them, as it would take some serious effort and genius to do so.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Also if you have noticed most officials who has dealt with refugees when they arrive are wearing masks to protect themselves from diseases. WHO warned risk of MERS global spike due Syrian refugees last year and now they are in. Also typhoid fever is ramping all around refugees camps in Syria and another spike in Iraq... no wonder they are using masks. What about rest of us..

Mers today

healthmap
edit on 15-9-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick
And you don't even have guns to depose your dictatorships with......

You are going to let this happen because they will make you at the tip of a gun if needs be

As evidenced by fact most of the EUropean population is against this, but they don't care what you guys want or think, because you are powerless to stop them, they have the only guns, thus all the power

Actually (and I keep having to repeat myself on this point), Europe has widely varied gun laws just like the USA. Some states have strong regulations for gun ownership (like the UK) and others you are allowed to conceal carry, like the Czech Republic or even Italy.

Go and learn something instead of spouting bollocks, honestly You have no excuse, you're on the internet!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: johnwick
And you don't even have guns to depose your dictatorships with......

You are going to let this happen because they will make you at the tip of a gun if needs be

As evidenced by fact most of the EUropean population is against this, but they don't care what you guys want or think, because you are powerless to stop them, they have the only guns, thus all the power

Actually (and I keep having to repeat myself on this point), Europe has widely varied gun laws just like the USA. Some states have strong regulations for gun ownership (like the UK) and others you are allowed to conceal carry, like the Czech Republic or even Italy.

Go and learn something instead of spouting bollocks, honestly You have no excuse, you're on the internet!

Yes i'm on the internet I should know every law for every nation on earth......

Nice reasoning skills you have there....

Tell me , how many different gun laws there are for each individual state in the US..... I mean you ate one the internet, there is no reason you can't..... Except for shear volume making it impossible...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
One thing i dont get, if they are refugees and are running from war, then any safe country would do it for them, but no, most want to get to Germany, why?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It's a simple matter of typing "gun laws europe" - I'm not expecting you to be an expert, but even a cursory glance at the wiki page would have shown your position to be simply idiotic.

Likewise, I don't know the gun laws for all 50 of the US states, but I know some have very tight gun ownership laws and others will allow you to wander the streets packing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

It's a simple matter of typing "gun laws europe" - I'm not expecting you to be an expert, but even a cursory glance at the wiki page would have shown your position to be simply idiotic.

Likewise, I don't know the gun laws for all 50 of the US states, but I know some have very tight gun ownership laws and others will allow you to wander the streets packing.

But that is in fact what you demanded.

Like I should know the EUs retarded gun laws

Im an american, I have never lived in a state without very lax gun laws, and I wont!

All you Europeans I talk to are always bragging about the fact there arent guns everywhere.

Sry i missed the one place they are prevailent.

Either way you rersponse was very .........ignorant, because I dont expect you to know that my states gun laws and act like you are dumb if you dont......you know, like you tried to treat me but failed miserably!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
It seems crazy that any sane person would welcome all of these people with open arms (like Merkel) because all it will do is encourage many, MANY times more to also come, so what is behind it all? Why are our leaders doing this?

So open are those arms that they closed the borders to Austria to prevent them from coming into Germany...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join