It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Pedophiles Are Buying Syrian Children in Jordan Border

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I'm trying very hard to see if AWD is a legit source.

Well according to this it is a dubious website that enjoys conspiracy theories...

The article with the ostensibly astonishing news was quoted by several media outlets, but apparently no one bothered to look into its credibility. Even a cursory check, however, reveals that AWD News (the acronym stands for “Another Western Dawn”) is a highly dubious website, based in Dubai, which publishes quirky conspiracy theories and news stories that sometimes have little in common with reality.

www.timesofisrael.com...

So I would take it with a grain of salt.

Not saying it couldn't happen, but I would need something a bit more credible than AWD to believe it is happening as they say it is.

But that's just me.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
Then again, isn't AMERICA plagued with such a problem of child trafficking for adult entertainment despite the above?

I would worry more about Russia's

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
human trafficking is THE issue we should all be concerned about. The media throws us a bone once or twice a year making it appear theyre doing their due diligence but its nothing more than panacea to make us feel like someones doing something and were really not. a speech from the UN..,,.a speech from the president......a nod here and there....a sad look from a politicians face. The truth is nobody really cares because if they did they would march on washington and demand answers to close to a million missing kids every year in the US alone.

Reminds me of a certain Tom Clancy book "without remorse".......seems like there are some pretty good ideas in that book.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: luciddream
a reply to: Sovan

Its always fun to look down on others, regardless problem exists here.

----------------------------------------

War does horrible things to people.

but i find it interesting people talking like they been in that situation, "i woulnt do this or that" its all easy to talk from a warm, comfy home.

In an actual war I understand your point. But there are certain lines such as selling your children or raping a woman that most people wouldn't cross.

But the people making the purchases here aren't in the war so even accepting what you say, have no excuse.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Exactly what crossed my mind. Either...

These people are used to a completely different culture in which the bond between mother and daughter is not the same as ours (although I find that hard to believe as that bond is innate).

Or it's propaganda.

Oh come on now ... surely you know that in those cultures the value of

a female child is so much less than a male child?

The British law on abortion has had to take that into account for those

immigrant values. Stating that termination is not allowed for reasons

of the foetus being female.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

thats why this story needs attention so it wont happen again any where else

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

That's outta control..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

You know what? I understand that that was a potential but I guess my brain could never let me come to terms with thinking that it was a real occurrence in this country.

Source

Source

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
This is a worldwide problem, even in the UK one in twenty children suffer sexual abuse
www.nspcc.org.uk...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I wasn't saying it isn't and doesn't happen at all...what I was meaning is that it seems to be a story only propogated within the muslim press and I believe it could be simply a case of sunni propaganda against shi'ites after all they hate each other more than they hate us! They sling mud at each other constantly and have done for years each trying to discredit the other with more ludicrous stories

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
can you imagine running away frome your home and selling your daughter to pedophiles instead of fighting for your country?
completely different culture...

Hey if you are able to pop out kids to send to martyr, and sell into slavery while crying crocodile tears and counting your money sure its not that big a stretch. It shows you how little they think of women if they sell their own daughters/whore them out. Assad was apprently righ to rule them with a iron fist.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
YUK.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

Reports of wealthy men from gulf countries roaming refugee camps in Jordan have become more common. Desperate to support themselves and their families, Syrian families have been known to sell their young daughters using temporary marriages, known as sigheh, segheh, or mu’ta. Wealthy individuals from Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E. and Kuwait travel to Egypt to purchase women and girls for temporary marriages, facilitated by parents and guardians. Girls as young as 10 have been sold in this manner and later found in the streets of the men’s home countries with no way to return to their families and no one willing to take them in — except for traffickers. These children are throwaway kids, abused, used and discarded when the men are done with them.

Saudi Pedophiles Are Buying Syrian Children in Jordan Border

This is very disturbing. Yet strangely not surprising.

Bit lost for words on this one. I find this rage inducing.

Cause this would NEVER happen in a western country...

I bet they still haven't molested as many children as Jimmy Savile.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Nothing shocks me when it comes to that nation, they used to hire Philippine and other woman from poor country's to work as domestic servants and once they were there that was it, there passports disappeared and they ended up living as slaves, not paid and beaten and worse.

Prince Bander of the Saudi royal family and formerly there chief intelligence officer was said to have a harem of little blonde children kidnapped from America and Europe.

Lots of Syrian children are actually blonde, it darkens as they get older and this blonde is something the religiously enshrined paedophiles like.

Not the nicest people in the world to say the least but while they have oil they get treated as VIP's by all western politician's even though I have no doubt there vices are well known.

Remember the tale about a young black man shipped from Africa, castrated and sold as a house slave in the late twentieth century, he was a muslim just like his masters but this happened to him.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ISIS is also taking the women and children in Syria , and selling them as sex slaves

I wonder how much of this is crossover and what the real truth is.......

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
ISIS is also taking the women and children in Syria , and selling them as sex slaves

ISIS does.

Human trafficking, and the drug trade are also revenue streams for terrorists.

Right along with their state sponsors. Saudi, and Iran, Pakistan.Kuwait,Qatar, UAE etc.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: anticitizen
can you imagine running away frome your home and selling your daughter to pedophiles instead of fighting for your country?
completely different culture...

Hey if you are able to pop out kids to send to martyr, and sell into slavery while crying crocodile tears and counting your money sure its not that big a stretch. It shows you how little they think of women if they sell their own daughters/whore them out. Assad was apprently righ to rule them with a iron fist.

There is no quality/respect or value of life involved here. The human soul/spirit is worthless and in so being becomes a commodity that can be sold or traded by a remorseless overlord. Something about Islam's ideology allows for this and is a huge flaw regarding the dignity given to mankind if observing Muhammad's Koran; so easily warped to suit another Imam dictators interpretation. That is the outcome for the vulnerable (poor). Defeatist subjugation/men become conscripted into military service/women become sexual vessels; the only other alternative is to flee this nightmare.
edit on 15-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

ISIS does.

Human trafficking, and the drug trade are also revenue streams for terrorists.

Right along with their state sponsors. Saudi, and Iran, Pakistan.Kuwait,Qatar, UAE etc.

The Koran (as a sacred scripture) seems to support this evil Isis; interpreted by and warped the manifestation of its ideology? Why does Muhammed allow this to happen? Just sitting back and observing the kill ratio/numbers. I thought Muhammed was in charge of his constituency (secret handshake with Jesus?); take my people and conform them into "Christ Consciousness".
edit on 15-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, according to the only scholarly Islamic records ("Hadiths"), this religion's revered "prophet" - Muhammad - among his nine(9) wives, married a 6-year-old ("Aisha") -- consummating the relationship when the child reached 9 years of age; prior to which, only "thighing" - non penetrative 'frottage' (rubbing) of the erogenous zones - was engaged in in order to achieve sexual gratification. As such, one must conclude that "paedophilia" is a benign term, relative to those who espouse this brand of deity-worship.

Whereas in secular, free-thinking, secular societies, an age is demarcated signifying 'mental maturity', whereafter a person's intellectual ability to discern the consequences of their actions is accepted - in this case, engaging in copulation - in the Islamic religion (and other brands of Abrahamic beliefs, it should be noted), age is not considered a determining factor in a person's (i.e., child's) propensity to become a candidate for sexual interaction. Indeed, often with a partner (male) who is significantly older.

Often such acts of coition are given mandate through the agency of a nuptial agreement. At least, mandated on the part of the older, male party; as the consent of the younger, usually female signatory, it isn't always necessary. The man knows best, as it were (...and does, given the phallocentric autocracy of most religions).

This accepted practice in the cited faith/s is nothing out of the ordinary, historically speaking; despite its seemingly reprehensible and abusive underpinnings, as viewed from a secular, scientific standpoint. In addition, males (i.e., boys) are also availed in said capacity. Although, thus practice isn't as heralded, given Islam's infamously [hypocritical] intolerance towards homosexuality (see: '72 virgins / 28 pearly boys' / Arabic base-10 counting system). It is also generally only performed in a purely titillatory fashion (*no marital conjoinment is rendered); even if genuine (non lecherous) affection is developed towards the younger party.

Reference:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

some godlessperverts that gets that them are sexist and much worse its awful what happens for their personal actions

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join