It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Pedophiles Are Buying Syrian Children in Jordan Border

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Reports of wealthy men from gulf countries roaming refugee camps in Jordan have become more common. Desperate to support themselves and their families, Syrian families have been known to sell their young daughters using temporary marriages, known as sigheh, segheh, or mu’ta. Wealthy individuals from Saudi Arabia, the U.A.E. and Kuwait travel to Egypt to purchase women and girls for temporary marriages, facilitated by parents and guardians. Girls as young as 10 have been sold in this manner and later found in the streets of the men’s home countries with no way to return to their families and no one willing to take them in — except for traffickers. These children are throwaway kids, abused, used and discarded when the men are done with them.

Saudi Pedophiles Are Buying Syrian Children in Jordan Border

This is very disturbing. Yet strangely not surprising.

Bit lost for words on this one. I find this rage inducing.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

Desperate to support themselves, so they sell their daughters and children, I could never relate to that in the sickest environment possible that thought would never go through my mind, I would rob cheat and steal if I had no other way to feed my family, but selling my children never!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Not surprising from a bunch of people that control most of the planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

I'm trying very hard to see if AWD is a legit source. ( trying not to fall into the Sorcha Faal propaganda ) #ing disgusting if true. So far everything I'm looking up leads back to Kuwait... then Saudi.. then the U.S. since Katrina.

So I'm only asking if the source is genuine. And not Prison Planet. Not shooting the OP. The OP is only the messenger.

( I'm going to puke )

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
with today's cell phone and social/global networks hope these victims of child trafficking can escape.

Then again, isn't AMERICA plagued with such a problem of child trafficking for adult entertainment despite the above?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Desperate to support themselves, so they sell their daughters and children, I could never relate to that in the sickest environment possible that thought would never go through my mind, I would rob cheat and steal if I had no other way to feed my family, but selling my children never!

It doesn't make sense to a rational and loving parent... But these are people who have their own set of religious beliefs that say it's ok to do as a temporary marriage and make money from it. I don't agree with it at all, but then again there are a lot of insane things religious people believe and practice.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sovan

Its always fun to look down on others, regardless problem exists here.

----------------------------------------

War does horrible things to people.

but i find it interesting people talking like they been in that situation, "i woulnt do this or that" its all easy to talk from a warm, comfy home.
edit on 9/14/2015 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
"Then again, isn't AMERICA plagued with such a problem of child trafficking for adult entertainment despite the above?"

Sorry Sovan
edit on 14-9-2015 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: luciddream

Put an address on the 'people' who are talking from their comfy homes.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Put an address on the 'people' who are talking from their comfy homes.

Thanks

Guilty as far as watching a Bio on W. Disney at the moment. But it makes me weep as a humanity as a whole. It's a bit past what my mind can handle. And I don't have kids. Sigh, I guess I just have to have a child to understand.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yeah it is disturbing.

The Sex slave is huge business in the ME.

In 2013, the Walk Free Global Index of Slavery estimated that “2.54% or approximately three-quarters of a million people are enslaved in the Middle East and North Africa.” It also indicated that this region has the “highest level of discrimination against women … with forced and child marriages … as well as forced prostitution and domestic workers.” Popular television shows have taught viewers to look for the triangle of crime: motive, opportunity and means. With estimates of $34 billion to $150 billion in revenues generated, profit and greed are the motives for the transnational crime of human trafficking.

theislamicmonthly.com...

That this is currently going on in the 21st century should be disturbing to everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

It is disturbing everywhere.

Special place in hell for all these pricks.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   

War does horrible things to people.

Saudi Pedophiles Are Buying Syrian Children

Evidently the harems are heading towards a town near you...

According to Sharia law they are not called "Pedophiles", they are called "Husbands" ... supposedly its all legal & has been going on for eons regardless of the war... its no wonder why the 3rd world is so overpopulated

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
The number of edits is due to the page not loading after I added the link. Unsure why?

Its sickening and crushes the heart when you think of a little girl being raped then released without any means to sustain herself in a foreign land, filled with a populace willing to watch her die in the streets. She wouldn't understand much other than going to the first hand that reached out to her which in this case is likely to be the cold hand of another pedophile looking for his next fix...

I swear, the more I pay attention to the world we're in, the less I want to be here. Criminals run the planet while ****ing the children of the people they've got under the thumb... We all sit and watch this, we know there are ilk of the same mixture thriving in the US and getting away with it and much worse.

If a person of moderate income is accused of anything even close to this, they are dealt with severely and quickly, as they should be but when one of these wealthy sh*t heels gets busted, its lawyers and money to the rescue and nothing is fixed. More of their ilk slither out of offices and pass laws and make deals to keep things right where they are.

More of the same I'm neither right or left, conservative or liberal, just have never bought into that silliness.

Bring them to the public for a clipping of what's necessary to do these acts and we would see a decline in their numbers, I'm sure of it. Do it on a stump and have the wielder of the blade use a slow, deliberate motion as the member is severed. Afterwards, the crowd deals a new level of justice to this... Sh*t heel. All filmed and posted to pay per view with all proceeds going to further the investigations and sharpen knives, cleavers, axes etc.

If any other species of animal sold its offspring for a bit of bread or anything for that matter, we'd find them reprehensible and immediately demonize them yet we watch this lunacy play out time and time again with those being labeled "elite". Very frustrating and 'm broken when I think of these kids without hope or even a chance to fight.
edit on 27p20152015k1527000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

edit on 05p20152015k1505000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

edit on 59p20152015k1559000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

edit on 20p20152015k1520000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: added a link

edit on 38p20152015k1538000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

edit on 14p20152015k1514000000TuesdayTuesday by spookysully because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
can you imagine running away frome your home and selling your daughter to pedophiles instead of fighting for your country?
completely different culture...

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Even though, I would not personally be surprised this being the case - the news source is next to a political satire or hoaxers.

So, my 5 cents -> This is a HOAX.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Who says they aren't taking any refugees? Absolutely disgusting but not surprising given their leaders would make Satan look like a nice guy. They have been funding the rape, torture and genocide in Syria of Christians and minorities by Islamic extremists or "freedom fighters" if you are as dumb as John McCain. There is no punishment in the moral world sufficient for these people. Though given the chance I would like to create one with advanced technology.
edit on 15-9-2015 by AndrewSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I think this could be a bit of sunni vs shi'ite propaganda personally. I can find nothing else anywhere except from the muslimpress

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This is yet another topic our Saudi loving media wouldn't want you to know about - islamic paedophelia is emotive because it stops converts from the west- because of 8 year old brides etc - very nasty and unacceptable.

Don't the Saudi's buy young boys also? I thought they liked them to ride camels for racing although child jockeys are banned in Qatar and UAE, the numbers of very young boys sold for this sport is alarming.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Exactly what crossed my mind. Either...

These people are used to a completely different culture in which the bond between mother and daughter is not the same as ours (although I find that hard to believe as that bond is innate).

Or it's propaganda.

Reading the comments on this thread, perhaps it is a bunch of religion brain washed women forced by husbands.

Unfortunately, as hard as I try, my tolerance of other cultures is dwindling.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join