It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's another song I've been working on. I'm playing everything (Pop Rock/Punk)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I recorded the vocals for this in my car somewhere in the woods. I literally drove my car into the woods (I wasn't even trespassing, which is the best part) and pulled out my laptop, recording interface, and my SM-7B microphone and did my thing.

I've had this song in my head since about 2009. I made it into a MIDI file around that time, and that's all it was until a few weeks ago when I decided that I wanted to bring it to life.

I'm playing all guitars, bass, drums, singing, and I did the recording, mixing, and mastering. I hope you like it.

I think it's an interesting song with lyrics that a lot of people can relate to.

edit on 15/9/2015 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: impaired

I'm playing all guitars, bass, drums, singing, and I did the recording, mixing, and mastering. I hope you like it.

Loved this! You are pretty talented to have brought this song together by yourself, singing and playing all the instruments and arranging it. Wow! Good job! HUGS!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I dig it. Get a band and a van and hit the road.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Yeah, hit the road and share that talent!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: skunkape23
I dig it. Get a band and a van and hit the road.

It hasn't worked before. I have to be in control of everything. Maybe I could hire session musicians, but I can barely afford to pay my bills and can't take time off of work, unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I like it.

Definitely tour worthy.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I like it. S and F,

I really liked the 90s feel of the solo.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
I like it. S and F,

I really liked the 90s feel of the solo.

Oh, I know - right? I think I'm stuck in the 90s when I make music. That's when I got into it and started playing, but you hit the nail on the head.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
It's too bad you can't get a band together and play out and make money. But...as long as you're happy, that's what really matters. Just keep sharing with us!!!!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks! I will. With this idea of me doing vocals in the car, I can finally finish all of the stuff I've been working on.

top topics

join