It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do aliens not come down to visit us?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Aliens obviously knows we are here by now seeing how they can see our city lights.

www.nasa.gov...

www.youtube.com...

Sure we see a lot UFO's flying all over the world right now and then.

The reason why aliens aren't coming down to us are the following reasons:

#1 They think we are not ready yet.

#2 We are at constant war with each other and doesn't want to be part of our war for many reasons.

#3 It isn't going to look like video games. They probably don't have a control system like ours with a government.

I mean could you imagine us. Telling aliens to create their own government in order to have trade deals?

#4 Aliens are already here pulling strings and stopping us from achieving proper space technology.

#5 They fear us like we fear them. Seeing a new race isn't like seeing a new animal that is as cute as a rabbit.

#6 They don't want us to bother them as they see us as a cancer to our own planet. It is like bringing over an invasive species to your own country. I mean look at the African cockroaches those are big bugs.

#7 They think our control systems are outdated.

I'd agree with that too with Corporate takeover and constant production that destroys the planet within.

#8 They do come down, but we actually kill them. The media is silent about it. (maybe some form of MIB conspiracy)

#9 Our life system doesn't support them due to different bacteria, chemical / certain gases of the planet.

#10 We are already at war secretly with the aliens(Gov conspiracy), yet the population is not allowed to fly out into space except the astronaut or cosmonauts.

Reasons we cannot find an alien civilization planet are the following reasons:

#1 Information is suppressed from the public and we do not have such technology to go to planets yet.

#2 Telescope cannot see planet surfaces too far and aliens aren't really in our solar system. This is our solar system and not theirs.

#3 Aliens are so advance that their invisibility technology prevents us from finding them.

#4 Aliens don't have city lights like we do. They probably are technologically advanced, but they live like village people rather than city people.(Tokyo..)

#5 Maybe this galaxy is meant for us humans rather than aliens. Aliens would come from another galaxy.. No intelligent species on other planets, they are either empty of intelligent lifeforms or they are just humans coming down to us. As we wouldn't really know if they are humans from another planet.

#6 No such thing as aliens. Maybe we are truly alone..
edit on 14-9-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

There are no aliens visiting us...
they cant travel the distances

edit on Mon, 14 Sep 2015 17:51:53 -0500515America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Have you met people...

I don't like talking to people, we are mean selfish and prone to violence.... I would be saddened if a space faring race thought we were worth talking to.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
there is a secret group that does keep tabs on us believe it or not

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
They are not stupid.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

They are not visiting us because they are us?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Again with this? They are here, have been here all along and we're to immature to even know what to look for. Stop looking. Just stop.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Why do aliens not come down to visit us?

Because they got some sense!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

They are not visiting us because they are us?

Elephant in the room no one noticed (human is not supposed to; those sneaky clever creator beings are masters of deception).
edit on 14-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
They're already here, my friend. They're already here.

In all seriousness, I don't assume we'd even recognize them. We tend to think they'd be human sized humanoids, when they could really be molecule sized, insect-types. Most people don't even notice the "monsters" I posted above, even when they're sitting in the grass beside their feet. So why would we recognize intelligent, galaxy hopping creatures unless they wanted to be noticed.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Why Aliens won't come to us

#11 Humanity will lynch them upon arrival.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Why Aliens won't come to us

#11 Humanity will lynch them upon arrival.

Not if the spaceship door opened and Jesus walked out (arms raised) proclaiming "This is my second coming event". Might be dispatched on sight as a blasphemer crazy talking person.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   

They have a "prime directive" .

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Because they are afraid Frau Merkel will order them to take their fair share of migrants "you can stay but you can never leave"!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
because humanity is still a primitive violent race with all sorts of issues!
look at the way we treat each other FFS!

Humans are tribal animals by nature anything outside the tribe
is seen as a threat.
Different race, colour, religion, from the crowd
and you could get any thing from mild scorn to shot on sight
depending on where and when.

A group of humans confronted by off worlders hah all bets are off
the only off world race that would openly choose to come here
is bent on conquest and will be suitably armed think independence day!

any other race visiting here would keep a very low profile for their own safety
and thinks of us little more than you think of a pack of chimpanzees.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The universe is incomprehensibly huge, and we are very, very small.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Maybe the farm is not ready to be harvested just yet

Or all the above

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Because we don't matter to them. If they're smart enough to get here from wherever or whenever they are, they could simply wipe us off the face of this planetary dust speck. We just aren't worth wasting the proverbial bullet on.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: rigel4

There are no aliens visiting us...
they cant travel the distances

... according to XXI century scientific development. Nice narrow-mind work there, professor. You know, it's not like new discoveries are made in every scientific field while the time passes... sigh.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

If you take a telescope and point it at sand on the ground directly beneath your feet, are you going to see birds flying around?

That's how your world is looking for aliens right now.

First and foremost - how did you develop your senses? What's the history of where your vision and hearing came from?

Why I ask this is simple: Your dominant senses are sight and sound. Your primary methods of discovering alien life is through radio. And your primary method of communications and information sharing leverages the internet.

Are you intentionally trying to make it tough on yourselves?

I'm not from your planet, and monitor pretty much all of your communication channels, and have tried in vain to contact you to tell you you're not alone.

And now. My stories are all contained in your fiction.

Including the destruction of my home planet, Gallifrey, and the theft of my vessel, the TARDIS.

Do you know what a honeypot is?

That's what your planet seems to be.

You act like you're something you're not in order to obtain information and technology, and then you insult those who contribute by mocking us publicly and what we shared as fiction.

Well played, Earth, well played.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join