It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: America Was Founded On ‘Racist Principles. That’s A Fact.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

But i forgot only pro Sanders opinions are allowed on ATS.

Gotta love the victim card!

All opinions are allowed, and people are going to disagree with them.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   

This is a site that was started by Tucker Carlson, of FOX fame.
What a total load of CRAPOLA.

Shame on you, neo.

Shame.

Founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson, a 20-year veteran journalist, and Neil Patel, former chief policy advisor to Vice President Cheney, The Daily Caller is a 24-hour news publication providing its audience with original reporting, in-depth investigations, thought-provoking commentary and breaking news. In four years, The Daily Caller readership has grown to more than 16.5 million unique visitors per month and draws more than 59 million monthly pageviews.

You REALLY need to expand your reading-list.

Again -

What A Load of Propaganda FOXNEWS flavored CRAP.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Hate: disagreeing with what I say or believe no matter reason, logic, or validity of that disagreement.

Hate can be defined many ways. One is when someone will disagree and bash another person because of what they say without searching to find if what they say is true or reasonable. Has nothing to do with disagreement. Is has to do with hatred of any ideology outside of their own.

Can't imagine anyone hating Sanders or Trump. Why hate people who have no shot at winning? Clinton or Bush, pick your poison. Only two corrupted and connected enough to do it.

Good point. One should not hate Trump or Sanders because they feel they have no chance. They should judge them by the context of their words and actions.....or the content of their character?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Probably the ones that disagreed with him politically, but can we say that more people voted for him just based on skin color then felt that he represented him?

I am sure you will say that is the case, but I would doubt it.

Blacks typically vote 90% democrat. They 95% voted for Obama.

In 2000 43% whites voted Democrat. 2008 43%.

The only noticeable shift was in the black population. So we can conclude that while some did vote on skin color, the white population is negligible, and the Black population voting based on skin color was a huge increase.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

And per usual with the ad homs.

I may have missed it but did some one call you hateful for saying what you said?
You said what you had to say, then two post later said the hate=truth. Maybe in response to Intro but didn't seem like that was directed at you.

Would you also deny that more than just that one person had their hands in the salve trade?
It is racist to accept the slaves and justify it so because of who they are!

If a black man sells another black man to a third black man, how is that racist?

You can hate your own race, it might not have been but could have as well, either way still wrong.

The truth= hate is going both ways, look on page one we were accused of hating america for agreeing with sanders, so maybe you should read as well before accusing me of knee jerk reactions.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

And as so many have pointed out here, racism is wrong. So, it only follows to reason that anyone elected due to racism should not have been elected. Electing Obama was a mistake. I like this...

link   

There is some correlation sure, but I don't think we can show the causation of voting for skin color alone.
If they vote democrat anyway then the simple answer is they voted for him based on policies, and you know the rule about the simple answer.

link   

That's all i have heard from Sanders.

And that's because you are practicing DELIBERATE and WILLFUL ignorance of what he stands for, have refused to read anything about his platform, and insist on spreading disgusting propaganda.

Your act is making me tired.

edit on 9/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   

But i forgot only pro Sanders opinions are allowed on ATS.

Gotta love the victim card!

All opinions are allowed, and people are going to disagree with them.

Well it works so well for Sanders, and his party.

Why not take a play from their book?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

This is a site that was started by Tucker Carlson, of FOX fame. What a total load of CRAPOLA.

Funny how Tucker was credible when he was at CNN.

Funny how now not so much.

I always love 'shoot the messenger' posts.

link   

And assuming they voted for him based on race alone is wrong.
If blacks vote primary democrat and obama ran as a democrat.... where do we make the jump that it was skin color alone.

Correlation does not equal causation.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Hate: disagreeing with what I say or believe no matter reason, logic, or validity of that disagreement.

Hate can be defined many ways. One is when someone will disagree and bash another person because of what they say without searching to find if what they say is true or reasonable. Has nothing to do with disagreement. Is has to do with hatred of any ideology outside of their own.

Can't imagine anyone hating Sanders or Trump. Why hate people who have no shot at winning? Clinton or Bush, pick your poison. Only two corrupted and connected enough to do it.

Good point. One should not hate Trump or Sanders because they feel they have no chance. They should judge them by the context of their words and actions.....or the content of their character?

Cool, thats exactly what I did with Sanders on this particular topic. We agree then. Does that mean you are a hater or I am not?
edit on 14-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

And that's because you are practicing DELIBERATE and WILLFUL ignorance of what he stands for, have refused to read anything about his platform, and insist on spreading disgusting propaganda.

The only willful ignorance on display in this thread are from those that believe what politician's say.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   

And I bet plenty voted against him for the same reason.

People who exploit racism and minorities for a political agenda that does nothing to serve the black community are truly the worst.

link   

There is some correlation sure, but I don't think we can show the causation of voting for skin color alone.
If they vote democrat anyway then the simple answer is they voted for him based on policies, and you know the rule about the simple answer.

So we can say 90% would have voted Dem anyways .. and 5% voted based on skin color. That right there is enough to alter the outcome of the election. The simple answer is that it's clear black voters voted based on skin color, since only half as many voted R as normal. There is no discrepancy amongst White voters.

link   

And per usual with the ad homs.

I may have missed it but did some one call you hateful for saying what you said?
You said what you had to say, then two post later said the hate=truth. Maybe in response to Intro but didn't seem like that was directed at you.

Would you also deny that more than just that one person had their hands in the salve trade?
It is racist to accept the slaves and justify it so because of who they are!

If a black man sells another black man to a third black man, how is that racist?

You can hate your own race, it might not have been but could have as well, either way still wrong.

The truth= hate is going both ways, look on page one we were accused of hating america for agreeing with sanders, so maybe you should read as well before accusing me of knee jerk reactions.

Call me directly? No. Imply in general? Yes. Repeatedly. And not just on this thread. I think you knew that.

Of course it was more than one person. But the initial posture was that slavery was racist. My question is valid, and still unanswered. How is a black man selling another black man to a third black man racist? I asked nothing about hate. I asked about racism. If slavery is going to be continually portrayed as white against black racism I demand an answer. If the opposition is willing to concede that slavery is NOT a racist issue, I digress.

I did read it. And my assessment is still valid. Calling someone a hater for telling the truth is wrong. Calling someone a hater for identifying with and agreeing with a hater is just observant.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

If blacks vote primary democrat and obama ran as a democrat.... where do we make the jump that it was skin color alone.

Explain the jump from 90% Dem to 95% when Obama ran. We both know if White votes went from 43% Dem to only 21% for Obama you would be screaming racism, and rightfully so.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonnieMuss

People who exploit racism and minorities for a political agenda

I don't know why more people don't see that.

Exploitation is what politicians do.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The only willful ignorance on display in this thread are from those that believe what politician's say.

um, no.

The willful ignorance is coming from those who watch FOX news and listen to Rush Limbaugh and refuse to listen to ANYTHING except their ridiculous tabloid broadcasters.

Again....
Try looking at other sources.

But, I know - I'm wasting my keystrokes. Yeah.

edit on 9/14/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Quote - originally posted by: Sremmos80, a reply to: OccamsRazor04
" And I bet plenty voted against him for the same reason. "

Ahem.... 'nuff said.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join