It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: America Was Founded On ‘Racist Principles. That’s A Fact.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

I'm gonna take your fear and loathing (and as per usual inexplicably irrational explanations) as a kind of endorsement neo

Sorry no fear just loathing.

As we have already had 7 years of the ideology Sanders subscribes too.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

A man that clearly works with high ranking Government, and I guess, is now a family friend, met my dad extremely shortly after him filing the patent for a technology that could subtly locate anyone on earth by process of elimination(if they were watching TV).

It's not like it was invented, and we're some kind of lackys, to the governments better use for it. We literally developed it with their 'assistance', and with their 'goals' in mind.

Vis-a-vis, we're now the Corporate face of the Homeland Security, and it's just a joke and a mockery that the government works like that, instead of creating their own god damn #.

Money, Technology, even Food, it's all controlled and we have no say. With blue government, at least it's not as brutal.

Again not going to say you did or didn't help. Up to people d decide but to claim your company located him really takes away from the on the ground work by the team.I mentioned. Also dhao says he was very delusional and couldn't grasp the concept of giving up power and consistently complained about the lack of electricity and water after fleeing Tripoli. Maybe the narrative was to provide cover to your company's technology. Whatever. Just saying trying to make this claim idnores the ground work by people who would never get credit anyways

I don't knock the work by the Soldiers, but he was killed by a cruise missile sophisticated enough to fly down his chimney, when the Solider pushed the button, that was about the extent of teamwork. Locating him was killing him.

But I'm sure "Smith" and "Anderson" aren't Government agents, and my company is a harmless TV Ad Business.

The bigger point, is that red government, extends government into corporate face, where it should not be.

Did you also fake the video of the NTC dragging, beating, and shooting him to death? Or was that someone else who put out the fake after the missle strike? Or was it a fake gaddafi. No agents involved. Not sure where you even got that.

No. Naturally the government asked us where he was, and he wasn't there because it's not designed to be on the real-time scale level for war. The bombs killed his whole family.

I can promise you it stopped giving him tampon commercials tho, because he's a boy.

So again explain the video of his death. Was it a fake video, or a fake gaddafi. The last anyone from a news angle saw him the NTC was beating him to a bloody pulp and then gunshots. So was it a fake video or a fake gaddafi? Also the government as far as these things go, don't ask. Ask and verify. For the most part.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

You're going on a tangent. Nothing I said was false. We did locate him. He just wasn't in the EXACT building we thought with the first with the missile strike.

Again, the program is designed to figure out what brand of Cheerios he likes best. So the Government buys it and uses it for war?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Yeah, minus continued and expansive war, bank bailouts, economic recovery for the wealthy only and the continued corporate takeover of this country known as the TPP. All things Sanders voted against but Obama voted for. Sanders also wants to change Obamacare into a single payer system as well like other countries with true socialized healthcare.

So no, we haven't been experiencing the same ideology at all. You just think that because you're misinformed.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

But as it happens that would be the Iroquois Confederation - right there in your own back yard and from which it is suggested some concepts in your constitution were borrowed.

True enough they were, along with Roman and Greek governance and political philosophy (eg Cicero), the Jewish tribal laws from Ancient Israel, and Anglo-Saxon common law that preceded British law.

Wow, Jew and Injuns. How racist.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

You're going on a tangent. Nothing I said was false. We did locate him. He just wasn't in the EXACT building we thought with the first with the missile strike.

Again, the program is designed to figure out what brand of Cheerios he likes best. So the Government buys it and uses it for war?

You said the bombs killed his whole family. Which members? Am I understanding that what you are saying is your company located him, the government dropped a bomb, killed his whole family. He got away and the NTC captured and killed him?

When you say the bomb dropped on your information killed his whole family are you talking like his wife, sons, daughters?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You just think that because you're misinformed.

(Psst: I know, right? But - he's not listening....
Apparently there's nothing we can do to help.)
edit on 9/15/2015 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere
To all the Bernie supporters out there.

I am going to save you a seat on the Trump Express. It will be wonderful.

I am going to save you a seat at the Trump concession speech.
There is probably a crisp $50 bill in it for ya.
That is if the Don makes it that far of course.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul

Wrong. Non-free persons only counted as 3/5 for the purpose of Congressional representation.

congratulations - you just agreed with him!!

Congratulations, you can only see half of the argument!

Worth as a person is not the same as census for congressional representation. Get rid of the false racism chip on your shoulder.
edit on 15-9-2015 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

originally posted by: whyamIhere
To all the Bernie supporters out there.

I am going to save you a seat on the Trump Express. It will be wonderful.

I am going to save you a seat at the Trump concession speech.
There is probably a crisp $50 bill in it for ya.
That is if the Don makes it that far of course.

As amusing as Sanders and trump are for the havoc they are creating in the two parties. In the end take your pick. Clinton or Bush , only two connected and corrupted enough to pull it off. Not to be the downer, they both amuse me. Great political theatre.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah, minus continued and expansive war, bank bailouts, economic recovery for the wealthy only and the continued corporate takeover of this country known as the TPP. All things Sanders voted against but Obama voted for. Sanders also wants to change Obamacare into a single payer system as well like other countries with true socialized healthcare.

So no, we haven't been experiencing the same ideology at all. You just think that because you're misinformed.

Yeah someone is misinformed.

Obama did some crap biggest reason is because of his political ideology meeting the cold hard reality of the world we live in.

Sanders also wants to change Obamacare into a single payer system as well like other countries with true socialized healthcare.

Oh now we already have 'single payer' healthcare in this country. They are called medicare, and medicaid.

That basically works like everyone using it hardly anyone paying for to where NEW taxes get created like the medicare surtax on capitol gains.

Funny part there is between both those programs there are MORE people on them than most European countries entire populations.

Who cares right ?

Sanders is the 'man'.

Here's a thought?

Had Sanders and his party not support those programs that have taken over 100+ million Americans out of the private sector would those healthcare costs be so high?

Most likely not.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

As amusing as Sanders and trump are for the havoc they are creating in the two parties. In the end take your pick.

Clinton or Bush , only two connected and corrupted enough to pull it off. Not to be the downer, they both amuse me. Great political theatre.

That's what I was just talking to my 76-year-old mom about today!!!
It's like "reality tv election coverage". When it really seems like the shadow rulers intend on it being Clinton (blech!) or Bush (really?)........

but even so - Bernie Sanders IS REACHING regular people.
Trump is just, well, Trump. And considering that EVERYONE ELSE running for the GOP thing is even more ridiculous......I just have to wonder.

So weird.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Yeah someone is misinformed.

YEAH!!! Someone is.

(Someone called neo96....right?) But - whoever it is, s/he's doing it on purpose....

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You do realize that Sanders isn't a Democrat right?? He's an Independent who's running on the Democratic ticket for Pres.

He's left leaning yes, which puts him in a similar camp as the Dems but he's not one of "them".

It's clear at this point you don't like him. But since you've also said you don't like anyone and your only idea left is to destroy the whole of Gov. I'm not sure why you even continue this conversation. Shouldn't you be planning your destruction of Gov.??? It will be much more difficult than sitting here complaining about fictional dangers like you're doing now so you should probably get to work.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
considering slavery and natives being savages seems about right

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yep someone sure is.

Total medicare beneficiaries 52.3 million. www.ncpssm.org...

Total medicaid 57.7 million kff.org...

The medicare capitol gains surtax.

Medicare surtax
edit on 15-9-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Our company locates everyone for the Government. Pick someone they would like to locate.

If you've seen the movie Eagle Eye, that's what the program's equivalent would be to artificial intelligence. Combine it with Minority Report for tracking.

It wasn't sophisticated enough to locate him in 1 strike. They hadn't the slightest clue before that information because it's their main source.

The concepts are perplexing. The idea of using it to police america is already talked about a lot. It could reduce all sex/human and drug trafficing by 90%. "Your TV can Arrest you"

But the idea was it only be sophisticated enough to find your favorite brand of stuff to buy. Not criminals and dictators.
edit on 15-9-2015 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You do realize that Sanders isn't a Democrat right?? He's an Independent who's running on the Democratic ticket for Pres.

Wow.

Sanders isn't a 'democrat' but hey hes running on a DEMOCRAT ticket!

Oh yeah Sanders sure is 'principled'. Sold out his 'convictions' already.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Our company locates everyone for the Government. Pick someone they would like to locate.

If you've seen the movie Eagle Eye, that's what the program's equivalent would be to artificial intelligence. Combine it with Minority Report for tracking.

It wasn't sophisticated enough to locate him in 1 strike. They hadn't the slightest clue before that information because it's their main source.

The concepts are perplexing. The idea of using it to police america is already talked about a lot. It could reduce all sex/human and drug trafficing by 90%. "Your TV can Arrest you"

But the idea was it only be sophisticated enough to find your favorite brand of stuff to buy. Not criminals and dictators.

So again are you saying they used your company to locate him. Based on the information your company provided they launched a missile. He wasn't in the location. The missile killed his entire family. He was later caught by the NTC and was beaten and shot to death?

When you said the missle they launched based on your company info killed his whole family, you mean like wife and kids?
edit on 15-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm saying the United States Army, had not idea, where he was, on the planet, before he decided to watch some TV.

I did not follow the news. I had heard they shot missiles. I typed into Google, gaddafi missile strike and found results that answer your questions.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join