It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders: America Was Founded On ‘Racist Principles. That’s A Fact.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The problem with wealthy people is that they don't have any empathy for the lower-class because they have different lifestyles than them. Not having any empathy for a group of people means that the wealthy could hurt people without even feeling it.

The problem is people like Sanders exploiting the poor for political gain.

Because what it really boils down to right or left.

ALL anyone boils down to is a VOTE.

Empathy?

What a joke.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aloysius the Gaul
a reply to: xuenchen

It is your fault you consider this a tangent - he gets to talk about what he want's, whether you like it or not

But his campaign suffers more than you can ever imagine.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Actually it's Sanders fault when people call him out on his BS.

Last time I checked that is all politicians are full of.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I doubt it - I can imagine a lot of things.

And that is for him to do - or are you complaining because you support him and don't want his campaign to suffer??

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Too many lame arguments from Sanders supporters so far.

They need to put gold in his proposals, not lead and coal.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Too many lame arguments from Sanders supporters so far.

They need to put gold in his proposals, not lead and coal.

And not someone elses fiat money.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   
The more Sanders opens his mouth the less I like him. It's bad enough that he is a full blown totalitarian Communist, but he is full of crap as well. He should shut up before he fully exposes himself.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

The American people must make a fundamental decision. Do we continue the 40-year decline of our middle class and the growing gap between the very rich and everyone else, or do we fight for a progressive economic agenda that creates jobs, raises wages, protects the environment and provides health care for all?

40 year decline ?

Getting past the FACT there has always been a difference between skilled, and unskilled labor wage. A 'gap' has always existed.

Getting past the fact that the minimum wage has never been higher.

Government benefits have NEVER been higher.

Protect the enviornment. Seen my other thread we see the EPA doing such a wonderful job, and then by all means act like green legislation doesn't already exist like the Clean Air Act, and both have existed for quite some time.

I guess we all should ignore the Us government is the largest 'healthcare' provider there is in this country.

There is no single private corporation that has over 100 million people on their sheets. That is ALL paid by taxes.

Are we prepared to take on the enormous economic and political power of the billionaire class, or do we continue to slide into economic and political oligarchy?

Why Marx,Mao is that you speaking back from the grave so soon eh?

berniesanders.com...

Says it right there, and that is EXACTLY what it is the PROGRESSIVE AGENDA.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:05 PM
link   
kudos to sanders for saying what should have been said along time ago, america needs to stop living in denial of its racist past, we need to acknowledge the wrongs and move on!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

'Kudos' for holding the current generation of Americans responsible for something they had nothing to do with?

I see how that works.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   
it doesn't matter that we had nothing to do with it, it's our history and we must acknowledge it. denial is not just a river in egypt.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

'Kudos' for holding the current generation of Americans responsible for something they had nothing to do with?

I see how that works.

So talking about something is now holding people responsible for that something now???

I don't think you see how anything works.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

a reply to: conspiracy nut

I see how that works.

He hasn't held anyone RESPONSIBLE - so I don't think you know how "that" works at all!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I guess you could argue that to the colonists and early patriots, their policies and beliefs weren't racist or bigoted because they didn't think they were. To those people in that time, slavery was a fact of life. White people were superior, that was an established fact. Native Americans didn't "own" the land or have any kind of land ownership system, so it was fair game.

To those people in that time, what they believed was just the truth of the day. So to them, it wasn't racist.

I'd like to think that today we know better.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I am STILL waiting to see them 'racist' principles Sanders was crying about.

Feel free to 'enlighten' me about what those were.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

I think it all comes from deep repressed guilt he has. Or it's just a troll being a troll.

There is no way anyone is really that misguided. Always pandering to the super rich, while blaming all life's problems on the poor and progressives and the left. (While also getting all the information wrong and void of facts.)

He's like a cartoon character. It's almost amusing to think someone would try so hard to be that wrong all the time.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I think it all comes from deep repressed guilt he has. Or it's just a troll being a troll.

Why yes that would describe Sanders perfectly.

Since it is against TC to be talking about posters now right ?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I think you're right about that. I don't think they thought about it like we do at all. Not even close. It was just the way things were.

Same goes for when the bible speaks about some of the crazy stuff it does about selling your daughter or raping women, etc. We read that stuff today and think "how barbaric", which it is, but for them it was just the way of the world.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

What Racist Principles are you talking about???

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Since it is against TC to be talking about posters now right ?

Yeah right. Like you care???

I don't expect many tears from you if I was to ever be banned from here so why hide it??

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join