It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Weather affect chemtrails?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: Bedlam

Be sure you sell T-shirts and have a donate button as well. It seems to work wonders for geoengineeringwatch. Wiggington has a large bit or property in a beautiful area of California and it seems it's all financed by chemtrail believers. And he doesn't sell anything but Bull # lies.

You bet! And I'm going to have iPhone apps.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Without taking a quality thread off track....

I am not fascinated with chemtrails. I didn't call you names. I ignored your question because I'm not fascinated with chemtrails.

I'm happy to answer any direct questions you have, no problem. I'll respect the questions and respect you for asking them. However I don't think we should do it in 'network dude's' thread because it will take it off topic and I can imagine where our discourse will lead us.... And I dont want the thread closed!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

So in an effort to keep this on track, do you have any ideas on why dry air conditions prevent the spraying of chemtrails?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They wouldn't have any effect. If a plane/pilot was spraying 'chemicals' they would show up in the air no matter what I imagine?

Which suggests that chemtrails are indeed contrails and that the grid pattern of said trails in the sky is a result of flight paths, not a blanket approach to spreading chemicals.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I am not fascinated with chemtrails. I didn't call you names. I ignored your question because I'm not fascinated with chemtrails.

Well for one it really wasn't pointed at you directly, I was just using your question as a starting point.

I would like to know what the fascination with chemtrails really are, because it only seems that at certain times of the year we see the chemtrail threads light up...so again I should have stated it wasn't just for you.

However I don't think we should do it in 'network dude's' thread because it will take it off topic and I can imagine

Why would it take it off topic as the topic of the thread is essentially about chemtrails, so generally asking about them in a chemtrail thread doesn't take it off topic, and that being said it is known that I am not here to derail a thread...I just ask different questions that still relate to the topic being discussed.

And if I am derailing a thread I have no problems being asked to stop, but for the most part all things I ask are related to the topic of the thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Well I'm glad that hornets nest is all cleared up, aren't you?!

People are fascinated with chemtrails because it gives them something to wonder about, something to fantasise about, another secret that the government is hiding.

Also, as our memories are never a reflection of the true event people can be convinced into thinking they remember clear blue skies etc. We can't trust our memories though (insert reference to that thread the other day about how the sun had changed colour and how the Berenstein Bears were called something else etc etc ).

I haven't noticed a pattern in chemtrail threads regarding time of year but perhaps there is a pattern due to weather? I mean, in England we have cloudy skies all year except for the summer (not strictly speaking but you know what I mean).

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: network dude

They wouldn't have any effect. If a plane/pilot was spraying 'chemicals' they would show up in the air no matter what I imagine?

Which suggests that chemtrails are indeed contrails and that the grid pattern of said trails in the sky is a result of flight paths, not a blanket approach to spreading chemicals.

That's what I was thinking as well.
Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join