It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Weather affect chemtrails?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE RALEIGH NC
725 PM EDT SUN SEP 13 2015

.SYNOPSIS...
CANADIAN HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD INTO CENTRAL NC THROUGH
MONDAY THEN REMAIN OVERHEAD THROUGH THE REMAINDER OF THE
WORK WEEK.

forecast.weather.gov...

It seems a very strange anomaly has occurred. A cold dry air mass has entered the area bringing blue skies, (like you used to see when you were a kid) and a cloudless sky. Now what makes this such a fantastically strange occurrence is that with all that, not ONE plane left a chemtrail today. NOT ONE. (in eastern NC)

I am almost willing to go way out on a limb here and say that this weather factor may in deed play a part in "chemtrails".

I ask the chemtrail community, why are planes unable to spray visible chemtrails in conditions such as this?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's just a high pressure system. No conspiracy required.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: newWorldSamurai
It's just a high pressure system. No conspiracy required.

You may be on to something.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Thank the gods we have you to occasionally remind us that chemtrails aren't real. Otherwise, who knows what sort of chemical induced mass hysteria we might lapse into.

However, the jury is still deliberating with regard to my belief of this particular conspiracy, I have seen evidence both for and against. I would certainly not put it past the psychopaths running the world to attempt something of such a magnitude.

Come to think of it though, the only chemtrail threads I really see anymore are yours... hmmm...

Good job, dude. It is indeed a thought provoking circumstance you have presented.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Maybe it isn't the best weather for persistent chemtrails and money would be lost on what the government is dropping on us?

Yes I believe chemtrails are real , even though some act like I am saying a leprechaun lives under my desk.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I trust you more on leprechauns!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

I won't ask you to post the evidence for chemtrails that you've seen, as we often do on here. I just wanted to make the point that after more than ten years interest in this topic, every single pies of evidence for chemtrails existing that I've seen has been so badly flawed as to be worthless. I've never found a hole in the counter argument at all.

This is the basis of my stance that they aren't real.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
It strikes me that I've ignored a new source of bogus income.

I should start a "Chemtrail Warning" website, and sell ads for woo related merchandise.

I should be able to automate it by getting program-interpretable weather info from one site or another. Enter your zip, and I should be able to generate a "Chemtrail Warning Level", maybe with a prediction of when to look for them based on hourly prediction data from the underlying weather info source.

Apply a nice patina of bull# to it about how we've hacked into the secret DOD server to bring you the info They® don't want you to know, and voila! positive cash flow!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat. Of course chemtrails Do not exist and now I am beginning to second guess aerosols. Although I do like the newest term nano dispersion.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2giveup
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat. Of course chemtrails Do not exist and now I am beginning to second guess aerosols. Although I do like the newest term nano dispersion.

Um..Aerosols certainly do exist. They are up there right now. All over the sky. And planes do spray them out when they fly. But I'll let you figure out how that's possible. Consider it a learning experience.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat

Thank the gods we have you to occasionally remind us that chemtrails aren't real. Otherwise, who knows what sort of chemical induced mass hysteria we might lapse into.

However, the jury is still deliberating with regard to my belief of this particular conspiracy, I have seen evidence both for and against. I would certainly not put it past the psychopaths running the world to attempt something of such a magnitude.

Come to think of it though, the only chemtrail threads I really see anymore are yours... hmmm...

Good job, dude. It is indeed a thought provoking circumstance you have presented.

My Biggest Fan! It Tickles me to have you spend your precious time giving me Kudos. Thanks, and I really mean that.

Yes, after a week or two of no activity in this forum, I sometimes will throw in a little thread just to keep things moving. I know I should just let this die, but it's that nagging (geo-engineering) part that keeps me here.

So do you have an answer as to why the chemtrail planes cannot spray in dry air conditions? That, being the premise of the tread and all. It's answer lies in the deep dark depths of knowledge and may in fact make the most ardent chemtrail believer stop for one second and question his theory.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I respect your input into these forums but I do have one question....

What's with the anti-chemtrail fascination?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

What's with the chemtrail fascination?

How does one say something exists without actual evidence it does?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

I respect your input into these forums but I do have one question....

I get this about once every two months during the slow times. It's a two part answer, and I am glad you asked.
Part 1 is that I enjoy the challenge of debate and changing someone's opinion based on factual data.

Part 2 is that I am concerned about geo-engineering and after I found out what it is and what it's about, I feel that it's hugely important, and not at all connected to the chemtrail conspiracy, though that may be a loosing battle. Most here don't have first grade knowledge of what geo-engineering is or much about it. I'd love to change that, but sadly, unless the topic is "dur, chemtrails", little attention is payed to it. (see my other thread on SRM)

And since I enjoy this topic, I do post here. Why do you post on ATS?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I had the same idea. Repackage vitamin C as "chemtrail detoxification pills" sell them for a 200% markup, and retire on the backs of the gullible, just as the Chemtrail Hoaxers are doing. Want a partner?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Cracking answer, tsurfer2000 could take a leaf out of your book!

I asked because I notice you regularly post about them but unlike most members, your regular posts are 'debunking' in a fashion.

Now.... To hear you have a genuine interest in educating, telling the truth and constructive debate - that's pretty cool and I wasn't expecting that. I was expecting the usual derogatory comments but after what I've read from you recently my assumptions are obviously misplaced.

Why do I post? I answered that in a thread that was deleted last week.

It's a bit of therapy, a time to let off steam. I don't really have many 'friends' on here so it's not social. I used to, I used to love this place and really respect it, that's all but gone now.

Oh, also...

I'm a horrendous troll (see first line of this post).

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I had the same idea. Repackage vitamin C as "chemtrail detoxification pills" sell them for a 200% markup, and retire on the backs of the gullible, just as the Chemtrail Hoaxers are doing. Want a partner?

Long ago, in the beforetimes, I put up a fake website for RadGuard 2000, which was a lead block that you bolted over your house's power feed to "filter out radioactive electricity".

I had a really nice few sections on WHY it worked, basically it said that nuclear reactors produced radioactive electrons that got into the power lines, and irradiated the people downstream. This was especially bad near high voltage power lines that leaked radioactive electrons due to the voltage, and at substations, because the circular windings in the transformers "threw out radioactive electrons due to the centrifugal force", because, of course, radioactive electrons were more massive, and tended to leak out when run through a transformer. This explained the stats that said you were more likely to get cancer near a power line or a substation.

I put a lot of bogus info on, a few non-sequitur links to papers that wouldn't make a lot of sense to laymen, and voila! a satire website (I thought) was born.

People actually tried to purchase it. A lot of them. The site always told you that your card was declined. Had I wanted to, I could have just saved the info, but I didn't. But I could have made a lot of money.

This time, I think I will do it for real. If people want to believe this dreck, I will take any money they want to pay out.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I came here looking for 9-11 info, then found all the masonic conspiracy stuff. I did a good bit of research, then joined the Masons to find out the truth. During my time of posing in the masonic forums to share factual information, I ran across the chemtrail phenomenon. Having bee in the USAF and also having a bit more than a small interest in weather, I had some answers to the often misunderstood terms. I soon found that the entire conspiracy is based on flat out lies. When I started to discuss chemtrails, the number of posters who believed in them was pretty small. Most people actually listened and interacted during debates, save for the hopelessly gone over the edge types.

These days, nobody seems to post much about it, and when they are challenged, they just insinuate you are being paid to say these things and they scamper off. But the subject of geo-engineering it something I feel needs to be understood by everyone as it's implementation may not be very far off at all. And if everyone is educated by chemtrailers on the subject, well, let's say there isn't any "knowledge" to be had from them.

Were you aware that if an active SRM program were to start today, unless we were told about it, it's more than likely nobody would know about it. Not because they weren't "looking up", but because it would be invisible from the ground.

I enjoy the members here and am continually amazed at both the level of intellect of some, and the ability to communicate effectively in English when the poster may speak an entirely different language.
edit on 15-9-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Be sure you sell T-shirts and have a donate button as well. It seems to work wonders for geoengineeringwatch. Wiggington has a large bit or property in a beautiful area of California and it seems it's all financed by chemtrail believers. And he doesn't sell anything but Bull # lies.

edit on 15-9-2015 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Cracking answer, tsurfer2000 could take a leaf out of your book!

Why don't like direct questions?

I'm a horrendous troll (see first line of this post).

So you don't like questions asked you resort to name calling...why is that not surprising?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join