It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS flags flown by refugees in Germany, fighting police.

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Apologies if this has already been posted.

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angus1745

A premeditated plan? embed IS Scum? Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

This comes as no surprise to me, ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees.

It is mind bending that this was allowed to happen, how bloody stupid can you get? I wonder what the hell is going to happen now.

source
news360.com...
source

This event doesn't surprise me although I don't believe "ISIS have smuggled in thousands of maniacs among the refugees". I would say maybe a handful, say a few dozen. But it will only take a few to cause havoc.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

source
news360.com...
source

Sounds about right.....bad move to just let everyone in willy nilly.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They dont need to smuggle anyone into Europe, they are already born and bred here. Do you think they are stupid dont have the internet and dont keep up with foriegn affairs.???
edit on 14-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
It would appear that picture from the OP came from 2012...

Source

But it was in Germany which says they(ISIS) do already have a lot of support there.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
That Picture is from 2013. Great Research.

Ah, excuse me - it's from 2012. I guess same goes with the videos, lies. Not that it didn't happen, but when it did is also kinda important.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Here's some proof. If genuine.

source

and as Vasa says, the pic is old. So that aint proof.

Where are the guns? I'm sure the maggots have a plan to get some over there to them so they can start killing.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees. The ISIS smuggler, revealed the ongoing clandestine operation is a complete success. Islamic State is believed to be actively smuggling deadly gunmen across the sparsely-guarded 565-mile Turkish border and on to richer European nations, he revealed. Well, with this new Leaked picture, everything seems confirmed.

Where are the Guns, what has been confirmed??? Here's the answer, Nothing. More right wing anti refugee garbage.

I say throw them all back, tell to fight for freedom or die...

I don't care which happens honestly, they are the idiots that cling to a brutal failed culture.

They need to keep in the 3rd world where it belongs.

Maybe we will get lucky, and they will figure it out, it all die, either way, we don't lose.

Heartless or realistic?

Well when the next Charlie Hebdo happens, it is folks just like you that deserve to be prosecuted for it, because you enable it, against the will if those of us with common sense..... But as long as you get to feel good about being you, that doesn't matter does it?
edit on Mon Sep 14 2015 by DontTreadOnMe because: *** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Is it bad that I can't wait for the shoe to drop and for these liberal German cucks to get what they've been asking for?

Schadenfreude!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: C21H30O2I

A premeditated plan? embed IS Scum? Talk about biting the hand that feeds.

Theyve said as much

The ISIS smuggler, in his 30s with a neatly trimmed black beard, revealed to BuzzFeed that the ongoing clandestine operation has been a “complete success.”

“Just wait,” he smiled. “It’s our dream that there should be a caliphate not only in Syria but in all the world and we will have it soon, God willing.”

“They are going like refugees,” he explained. “Others just go to Europe to be ready.”

The Islamic State operative spoke exclusively to BuzzFeed on the condition of anonymity and is believed to be the first to confirm plans to infiltrate Western countries, although similar statements have been made through unconfirmed ISIS Twitter accounts.

he Syrian operative claimed more than 4,000 covert ISIS gunmen had been smuggled into western nations – hidden amongst innocent refugees.

edit on 9/14/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski

Ya, I saw that too!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeymike66
Is it bad that I can't wait for the shoe to drop and for these liberal German cucks to get what they've been asking for?

Schadenfreude!!!

Mike... I totally believe it is only a matter of time!!!

And I don't pity the backlash!

link   
Seriously, why is anyone surprised at this?
ISIS already vowed to send 500,000 migrants to europe to create chaos. This is their promise becoming manifest.

ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' in chilling echo of Gaddafi's prophecy that the Mediterranean 'will become a sea of chaos'

www.dailymail.co.uk... -Europe-psychological-weapon-bombed.html

link   

originally posted by: Danowski

I think it was just a stock photo like all MSM use. The story seems to be recent...photo not so much.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
False story with a old picture, trapping morons in it's bull# net with ease. a reply to: angus1745

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeymike66

Schadenfreude!!!

But being the policemen of the world, the US will have to clean up the mess, which is only fair, since we helped to create it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
A conservative website has a leaked picture of ISIS in Germany? You don't say...

I really wish they would source where this "leaked" photo came from because it doesn't make sense for a terrorist group to announce its arrival waving flags in front of police.

I've no other sources talking about this story.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

So the OP's source is lying? Shocker.

Hoax bin we go!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join