It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Health and slowing the age process

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

No problem my friend, im glad you found my message resourceful
i think i supplied you with enough food for thought so to speak, lol and good man, im glad your not afraid to get the humble egg down your neck, it literally is a superfood so well done for being an egg eater my freind. And if you ever need more information then please feel free to message me as i have a ton of stuff swimming round in my head, lol good night sir

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant To get the best silica content form cucumbers, make sure to get the long English cucumbers as their skin is more edible than regular cucumbers. If you do use the regular cucumbers make sure you get non waxed or can take the wax off with fruit and vegetable product that safely removes the wax.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
You should watch Jamie Oliver's new series, he's visiting regions of the world with the longest living populations and seeing what they eat. Lots of oily fish, lots of fresh greens lots of communal activity like dancing. Despite not being a huge Jamie fan, it's an interesting watch and he makes really appetising versions of the food.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ParanoidCovKid

Thanks mate, I'll keep you n mind

a reply to: peppycat

You in the USA? I have only ever seen an English cucumber, I think? I'm UK

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

What's that called? I seen the one about sugar advertised is that the same one? sounds exactly what I'm looking for actually, thanks woodwardjnr I'll look out for it.

Sounds like a japanese or mediterranean diet and lifestyle.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: valiant yeah it's that one www.channel4.com...

About the Mediterranean diet and lifestyle
edit on 17-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Ahh thanks mate

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant yeah, USA, if you can easily eat the skin, it probably is English cucumber. We have a shorter cucumber here that has a really tough skin, that has to be pealed. Otherwise I just toss the tougher skinned cucumbers, with skin, in a smoothie.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Yeah, they are long and the skin is no problem at all, never seen the smaller ones, but then again I don't eat much plant or veg stuff, so I just may not have seen them.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join