It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Collapse of Crane in La Mecca, bad Omen carried out by ISIS genocide of Christians of Middle east?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the Light,
Dear Readers,

This is a thread exploring why in the 14 years after the evil attack to NYC , now we are seeing another tragedy in La Mecca.

First, I want to express my sorrow and my condolences to all the thousands of people mourning right now the victims of the terrible collapse of the crane occurred on la Mecca, the Holy city of God.

A tragedy occurred in the most Holy and Sacred place of Islam must has necessarily a symbolic meaning, that we must fully understand to see why this occurred? .

Let me begin the discussion with the following important quote:

The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Beware of the supplication of the oppressed, even if he is an unbeliever, for there is no screen between it and Allah.”

Source: Musnad Ahmad 12140

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to As-Suyuti

أَنَسَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ يَقُولُ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ اتَّقُوا دَعْوَةَ الْمَظْلُومِ وَإِنْ كَانَ كَافِرًا فَإِنَّهُ لَيْسَ دُونَهَا حِجَابٌ

12140 مسند أحمد بَاقِي مُسْنَدِ الْمُكْثِرِينَ اتقوا دعوة المظلوم وإن كان كافرا

المحدث السيوطي خلاصة حكم المحدث صحيح

Now, Dear readers, my Prayers are also today for the preservation of the Christian Catholic and Orthodox communities of Syria, the only ones in the world that still speak Aramaic, the original mother tongue of Jesus Christ, that are suffering one of the most evil forms of oppression ever seen, and whose tragedy is no less than the one we saw in Mecca.

This is what the prophet really taught about Christians and Jewish people:

The same religion has He established for you as that which He enjoined on Noah ... and that which We enjoined on Abraham, Moses, and Jesus (42:13 AYA).

The result of this view is that the scriptures given by these Prophets are considered to be genuine scriptures from God: But say, "We (Muslims) believe in the Revelation which has come down to us and in that which came down to you (Jews & Christians); our Allah and your Allah is One" (29:46 AYA).

Of the People of the Book are a portion that stand (for the right); they rehearse the Signs of Allah all night long, and they prostrate themselves in adoration. They believe in Allah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right, and forbid what is wrong; and they hasten (in emulation) in (all) good works: They are in the ranks of the righteous. Of the good that they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allah knoweth well those that do right (3:113-115 AYA).

Nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say, "We are Christians": Because amongst these are men devoted

Pls read: answering-islam.org...

Sadly since 2 years ago with the indifference of many Islamic nations, the terrorists of ISIS are committing terrible sins.

The barbaric harassment of the Syrian Christian communities, among the eldest of the world, and the destruction of their churches must be stopped at any cost, for the good of not only the Christendom and the western civilzation, but also of the Islam that is a real danger of to fall under the control of evil forces that are liars, that are not in the side of God but of Satan.

www.raymondibrahim.com... ox-patriarch/

That is a good reason to support the military intervention of Russia in Syria, since it is clear that the west is unable to fix the issue and right now they are failing dramatically in to stop the expansion and brutal repression of ISIS in that country.

www.defenseone.com...

The terrorist fundamentalist State of Syria, Iraq and Levant, better known as ISIS or ISIL, is carrying out a campaign to eradicate any trace of Christian faith in the territory they are controlling and they are planning to continue implementing this policy for any new lands they could annex to their evil dominions.

www.independent.co.uk...
The level of criminal actions performed by ISIS along all 2014 and 2015 in the middle east is such that whoever claims to be Christian in their territory is executed without mercy, something that is of course a blasphemy against the true teaching of Islam, since Jesus Christ is a Major prophet of God as it is taught in Quran.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Whoever opposes or prosecutes Jesus Christ and his followers is not a truly good Muslim, but an evildoer. This something that is right now clearly shocking God, that is the reason for which we have seen this so sad and dramatic tragedy happened this weekend in Mecca, where more than a hundred pilgrims were killed by a crane that collapsed in the most
important sanctuary of Islam, the Holy Mosque of Mecca.

www.usatoday.com...

The Prophet Muhammed was never against Christians, to the contrary was always respectful of the great prophet Jesus, and so he is also extremely shocked to see how
terrorists are using the name of islam to try to justify actions that are clearly sinful, this is in part why this weekend, moreover this holy friday, day of Prayer, a
horrible and terrible tragedy has shaken the very heart of his fatherland and of the muslim world.

www.cnn.com...

Again, the message behind this bad omen is clear, God has talked this weekend expressing his rejection to a false concept of Islam, a biased version of it, that is not coming from him nor from his messenger the Prophet Muhammed, and it is disgusting to his eyes.

Fear the prayer of the oppressed because Allah will respond

“This is a message from Muhammad ibn Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.
Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them.
No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries. No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses.
Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.
No one is to force them to travel or to oblige them to fight. The Muslims are to fight for them.

Pls read: www.faithstreet.com...

God Almighty wants to see stopped the prosecution against Christians in middle east, he has warned us by letting this sad tragedy to occur that he is shocked with the ISIS or ISIL evil actions, it is a Blasphemous State that menaces not only the Christians, but the entire truly Islam, the good people that really obey his commands.

Thanks for your attention,

The Angel of Lightness

edit on 9/14/2015 by The angel of light because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Your whole argument hinges on the fact that there is a god. The event at Mecca was nothing more than a tragic construction accident which happened to occur on a particularly infamous date, nothing more. An imaginary space man had nothing to do with this.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Well Dear Unbreakable,

Your reply is nothing else than the one coming from a person that is clearly skeptical, somebody that is unable to understand that whatever happened in that place has something to do with God, since it is site protected by
him from the times of the Prophet Abraham.

Your own words say clearly that you are not aware of how Holy is the place in which this tragedy has occurred
and that of course represents the most important sanctuary of the Islamic faith.

Thanks any way for your interesting reply, although I don't share at all your point of view.

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I doubt god had anything to do with the failure. Likely human error.
But....
Guess who owned the crane that fell...

The bin Laden family...hmmmm

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
it did not fall just like that , there was a storm and the locals say that they've never seen like it in 37 years , so many cranes were there but just one fell and accidents happen all the time every where in the world .

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
originally posted by: The angel of light

Well Dear Unbreakable,

Again, a Tragedy of this magnitude occurring in the most Holy place of Islam has a so meaningful implications, especially when it is occurring precisely when in Syria and Iraq Christians are right now hunted house by house in a lot of towns and unmercifully executed, in a way that recalls us the Nazi prosecutions of WWII against whoever opposed their ideas.

Why a crane falls in such way in FRIDAY? Precisely on The MUSLIM Holyday or Prayer? why this didn't occur in other day? why precisely in September 11th? a date that is marked also as sinful and connected with fundamentalist terrorism that claimed to be Islamic? Why also this has occurred in the fatherland of Bin Laden?

Are all these also mere coincidences?

The Angel of Lightness

Verily, the first House (of worship) appointed for mankind was that at Bakkah (Makkah), full of blessing, and a guidance for mankind.

— Quran, Chapter 3 (Aale-Imran) verse 96

Behold! We gave the site, to Abraham, of the (Sacred) House, (saying): "Associate not anything (in worship) with Me; and sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or stand up, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).

— Quran, Chapter 22 (Al Hajj) verse 26

And remember Abraham and Ishmael raised the foundations of the House (With this prayer): "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us: For Thou art the All-Hearing, the All-knowing.

— Quran, Chapter 2 (Al Bakarah) verse 127

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Well Dear Unbreakable,

Your reply is nothing else than the one coming from a person that is clearly skeptical, somebody that is unable to understand that whatever happened in that place has something to do with God, since it is site protected by
him from the times of the Prophet Abraham.

Your own words say clearly that you are not aware of how Holy is the place in which this tragedy has occurred
and that of course represents the most important sanctuary of the Islamic faith.

Thanks any way for your interesting reply, although I don't share at all your point of view.

The Angel of Lightness

If this was an act of retribution by god, why did he (or she) wait until the 14th anniversary of 9/11? Why nothing occurred on anniversaries 1 - 13? This episode happened to fit your narrative.

And how are you so sure that this was an act of god that I'm "unable to understand"? What, do you have a direct line to god where he informs you of everything he's about to do? Doubtful. You, as I, don't know the inner workings of natural events. How do I know? I don't. And since I'm sure you have no more deeper mental superiority than I do, you don't either.
edit on 14-9-2015 by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: The angel of light

But this isn't the first time an incident has occurred in mecca that has claimed many lives, just because it fell on a particular date can just be coincidence. And it's actually a great honor for a Muslim to die in a holy land such as mecca.

To say this is a symbolic sign is understandable, but at the same time it's ridiculous because these guys weren't responsible for 9/11, and nobody knows exactly who was, and why mention ISIS or ISIL, they don't represent the actions of Islam at all.

So why are you making this connection? It doesn't add up.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Guess who owned the crane that fell...

The bin Laden family...hmmmm

Did any of the bin Laden family die in the accident? If not, it seems that God isn't punishing the bin Ladens at all.

To the OP:
There's no comparison of the events of 911 to the accident that happen at Mecca. To invoke God's wrath is pure fantasy.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Muslims don't make it their mission to systematically hunt down Christians, it is actually the other way round, in recent times. The groups of people that are carrying out the persecution of Christians in the middle east are not Muslims by action, they will hide under the guise of Islam in an attempt to drive their persecution but it is sham and deceiving.

These groups are politcally motivated i.e. ISIS/ISIL - they have nothing to do with Islam whatsoever.

So again, making these connections to Islam, ISIS and the recent accident in mecca is just unfounded.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Hey ISeekTruth, I appreciate your interest in the topic, but here there is a huge misunderstanding from your side:

Please before to reply at least read carefully my posts:

I NEVER HAVE CLAIMED THAT ISIS OR ISIL REPRESENTS THE TRULY ISLAM, TO THE CONTRARY THAT THEY ARE A BLASPHEMOUS BIASED INTERPRETATION OF IT.

Excuse me but , there is nothing whatsoever in my statements supporting such an opinion, you are extremely wrong in to try to judge my position, and I brought here a lot of quotes of sacred verses of Quram or other holy Muslim writings to show my point.

This thread is extremely respectful into interpret correctly the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad about Christians by the way. What it is
alarming is the indifference among many Muslims concerning the Christian genocide carried out in Syria, the silence of Arabia and other countries about this horrendous act.

Please read also this that has been one of the sources I quoted in my posts:

answering-islam.org...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Hey ISeekTruth, I appreciate your interest in the topic, but here there is a huge misunderstanding from your side:

Please before to reply at least read carefully my posts:

I NEVER HAVE CLAIMED THAT ISIS OR ISIL REPRESENTS THE TRULLY ISLAM, TO THE CONTRARY THAT THEY ARE A BLASPHEMOUS BIASED INTERPRETATION OF IT.

There is nothing whatsoever in my statements supporting such an opinion, you are extremely wrong in to try to judge my position, and I brought here a lot of quotes of sacred verses of Quram or other holy Muslim writings to show my point.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

That's fair enough and I did read your post actually before I commented to make sure that you were'nt making that connection. But the fact that the buzzwords ISIS and ISIL cropped up in your OP, and that the fact that you are saying the recent accident in mecca is symbolic in nature due to the infamous 9/11 incident... well it doesn't take much to put 2 and 2 together and realise that there is some connection being asserted here...

Your post mentioned that Christians are being executed and oppressed in the middle east by ISIS? Why mention this if the theme of your post is to do with religion, and we have established that ISIS are politcally motivated.

Furthermore I could not help but notice one of your links being www.answering-islam.com which is a radically biased, agenda driven site aimed at slandering Islam.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

So, what you're saying is, that because God is so angry that innocent people are being killed/murdered by one group, that to make a point, he murders another lot of innocent people?

Sorry Angel, I just can't see that. Had some tragedy happened to a known group of ISIS, hiding out somewhere, on that day, yes, that would be plausible, but to kill more innocents? Sorry.

I think it was just a horrible accident.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I appreciate your intent to be extremely respectful to Muslims, but you have come in here waving a website that has been extremely disrespectful to Muslims for a long time now.

which is www.answering-islam.com

So forgive me, if I have stepped on your toes I am sure your intentions are good.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Dear iSeekTruth,

ISIS and ISIL claims to be an Islamic State, in other words to be a compound of Religious inspired State.

I respect your opinion, we agree that they don't represent a truly interpretation of Islam as a religion, but the fact that this people are using the name of Islam to justify their political rule makes them part of phenomenon known as religious fundamentalism.

In the moment somebody merges Religion with State automatically there is no more clear boundaries in between those two entities, the same can be said of the Spanish Inquisition, that can be seen as a political and religious fact in History.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
the crane collapse, if it was a bad Omen, was hardly severe as it could have been....

a fierce storm blew over one of the more than a dozen cranes set up to do the million sq. meter expansion of the Mosque and some 35 additional 'gates'....

perhaps the supposed weather-wars assymetrical attack was generated by HAARP by a western black-ops ? here's a snip:

" Khaled Al-Maeena, editor at large at the Saudi Gazette in Jeddah, said the storm was so strong it uprooted trees and broke window panes throughout Mecca. The crane fell between times the mosque is crowded with people, he said.

"Had it happened an hour later it would have been much worse," he said. "Had it happened five hours earlier or four hours earlier, I think the death toll would have been more than a thousand.

Construction cranes surround the Grand Mosque, which is being enlarged to make the pilgrimage more manageable, he said

"The irony is that all this expansion was being done to see to the welfare of the pilgrims," he said.

karma or paybacks on ISIS persecution of Christians in the middle east did not cause the tragedy, the storm did, a sand storm that changed into a rain storm

oh, I also read that the modern-tower-of-babel (the 7 towers of the mecca complex) is costing multi-Billion$

see: www.cnn.com...

thank you

edit on th30144224862714372015 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Damn that's some weak pathetic god if all he can muster is a broken crane.
How does that send a message when such an occurrence can be attributed to an accident.
If this so called "god" is so powerful he should have turned the whole gathering to piles of salt.
Now that would garner the fear & attention this petty jealous god requires.

K~

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MissBeck

No dear MIssBeck,

it is clear that you don't know at all the way to judge my statements in the way they are truly inspired, the situation as far as I can try to analyze here, to understand how something so tragic has occurred in that place in a Prayer Day, is that God has retired his protection to a place that is a sanctuary to show his rejection to something that is occurring in the Islamic world, and moreover systematically along more than 2 years.

God is not who has punished this people, that is a point of view that sounds pretty fundamentalist, possibly based on wrong interpretations of the way the Mosaic law works.

What seems to me is the appropriate way to see this is that He has retired temporally his Holy protection disgusted for the evilness that is occurring in Syria and Iraq, this has allowed the tragedy to come as a consequence.

“When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze.” Isaiah 43:2

Why in Arabia? since there is also evilness in to ignore a genocide that is occurring in lands of Islam and turn the back to crimes that are against humanity.

This Christian Holocaust has not been denounced or condemned with enough strength and clearly by the Islam religious and political leaders around the world.

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Damn that's some weak pathetic god if all he can muster is a broken crane.
How does that send a message when such an occurrence can be attributed to an accident.
If this so called "god" is so powerful he should have turned the whole gathering to piles of salt.
Now that would garner the fear & attention this petty jealous god requires.

K~

Just what I was thinking. Why doesn't this god do something that is extremely hard to explain away? He is omnipotent, after all.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
It's a tragic accident nothing more imo..if god was punishing or making bad things happen or lifting his protection due to bad behaviour there would be no one left on this planet. So he will let bad things happen to bad people(I do not know if anyone killed was bad?) and also lets bad things happen to everyone else?
Sorry I don't get it.
Peace.

<<   2  3 >>

join