It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads Up For Those Of You In The U.S. ~Earthquakes~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Hi Guys I fairly recently made a post regarding Terral03's outlook of what is to come very soon to the U.S. With regards to tectonic plate movement,earthquakes etc.In case anyone missed it? here is the latest link with further insight into this event.

m.youtube.com...

This could have a knock on effect globally? But certainly the West Coast and New Madrid areas are now in the cross hairs.

We were in a "lull period" as predicted and now we have entered the "uptick period." This tectonic plate pressure has spread around the Pacific plate and has worked its way past the Kamchatka area,through Alaska then down,meanwhile also heading up through South America and this wave is now converging at/on the U.S.

This pressure will soon be released and be significant to say the least.

Just a heads up!

Stay well out there you lot!

edit on 14-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Since it's a pediction thread, have you got a date or timeframe to go with your prediction? Sept 23, 2015?

Let's hope nothing bad comes of this prediction though.

Peace
edit on 14-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Far as I can tell, this guy is talking about some "black star" that's in a companion orbit with our Sun, which is somehow triggering quakes.
But....

www.space.com...

NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer completed its 1.25-year mission in February 2011, having discovered a number of brown dwarfs within 20 light-years. Again, none of these were located near the solar system.

The lack of discovery of a viable candidate by these two sensitive instruments led many scientists to conclude that the sun is a single star and does not have a companion.

(T)he Sun is not part of a binary star system. There has never been any evidence to suggest a companion. The idea has been disproved by several infrared sky surveys, most recently the WISE mission. If there were a brown dwarf companion, these sensitive infrared telescopes would have detected it.
— David Morrison, Astrobiology Senior Scientist, October 17, 2012

Now, a companion may be out there and not discovered yet.... But I'll stick with science over Youtube predictions.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I don't have time just yet to watch a video however I have noticed the lull and now the uptick as well. I have had a feeling about a big one over the last two weeks. After years of watching you notice a pattern.

Even with that said, no one has yet to predict earthquakes. Have they?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
My family and I are planning a trip to San Francisco and Seattle next month. If it could just hold out until after that!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Far as I can tell, this guy is talking about some "black star" that's in a companion orbit with our Sun, which is somehow triggering quakes.
But....

www.space.com...

NASA's Wide-field Infrared Survey Explorer completed its 1.25-year mission in February 2011, having discovered a number of brown dwarfs within 20 light-years. Again, none of these were located near the solar system.

The lack of discovery of a viable candidate by these two sensitive instruments led many scientists to conclude that the sun is a single star and does not have a companion.

(T)he Sun is not part of a binary star system. There has never been any evidence to suggest a companion. The idea has been disproved by several infrared sky surveys, most recently the WISE mission. If there were a brown dwarf companion, these sensitive infrared telescopes would have detected it.
— David Morrison, Astrobiology Senior Scientist, October 17, 2012

Now, a companion may be out there and not discovered yet.... But I'll stick with science over Youtube predictions.

I'm not buying into the companion star is the cause thing...but, there has been a lot of activity around the Pacific ring except for the West Coast. The pressure may be pushing here as mentioned and this area's coming due for an uptick in activity as well.
edit on 14-9-2015 by Rezlooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

we've had a few very small earthquakes in the Appalachian mountains which is very strange. I live 3000ft up and never expected these small earthquake these past couple years.

but without any real science I'm not concerned

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I live in So Cali, and today before reading your thread, I was thinking its been about six months since I personally felt a shaker. That's kind of long for me. I live in Santa Clarita about a mile from the San Andres. It amazes me they have been building and selling homes starting at $750.000 litterally next to and on the fault.

Anyway I know the big one is coming, we hear it all the time. Today I was getting the hebbie jeebies for a bit thinking about a really big one here. I am from the Midwest outside of Chicago and have seen some wicked storms, all but one I had warning though(and it wa s really bad, it was called a "micro-burst" 110 mph winds). With Earthquakes though, they just come outta nowhere! I have been here 8 Years and have felt my share, the biggest was a 5.4 and lasted 45 seconds. The big one could be anywhere between a 7.0 and 8.5 ish(that is what is predicted) that's a minimum of 160X stronger than what I felt....scary!

When its 70 degrees out on Christmas and I am talking to my friends back east where it is probably going to be like 0 out, I will smile and the occasional Earthquake jitters will be worth it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I live in So Cali, and today before reading your thread, I was thinking its been about six months since I personally felt a shaker. That's kind of long for me. I live in Santa Clarita about a mile from the San Andres. It amazes me they have been building and selling homes starting at $750.000 litterally next to and on the fault.

Anyway I know the big one is coming, we hear it all the time. Today I was getting the hebbie jeebies for a bit thinking about a really big one here. I am from the Midwest outside of Chicago and have seen some wicked storms, all but one I had warning though(and it wa s really bad, it was called a "micro-burst" 110 mph winds). With Earthquakes though, they just come outta nowhere! I have been here 8 Years and have felt my share, the biggest was a 5.4 and lasted 45 seconds. The big one could be anywhere between a 7.0 and 8.5 ish(that is what is predicted) that's a minimum of 160X stronger than what I felt....scary!

When its 70 degrees out on Christmas and I am talking to my friends back east where it is probably going to be like 0 out, I will smile and the occasional Earthquake jitters will be worth it.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

If folks would just base their predictions on the facts they have or trends they're seeing, I would pay much more attention. But when they say it came to them in a dream or blame it on a astronomical body that hasn't even been proven to exist, well...................

edit on 15-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: typo

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Rezlooper

If folks would just base their predictions on the facts they have or trends they're seeing, I would pay much more attention. But when they say it came to them in a dream or blame it on a astronomical body that hasn't even been proven to exist, well...................

Agreed.

top topics

join