It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbyn, Child Rape Enabler

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mr-lizard

They 'should'... but they didn't. Hmmmmmm.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

The whole point of the story is that concerned professionals talked to him over twenty years ago and in some cases repeatedly since then. Long before he was plucked from the shadows.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

This is across the board entrapment, control and blackmail. I've heard firsthand how it's done in universities. Allegedly the same is done in the US Navy. I can't imagine the corrupt security agencies would fail to entrap a politician based on that politicians perceived group allegiance.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Unfortunately it's a reflection on my experience investigating and whistleblowing.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Corbyn is just another MI5, MI6 vetted candidate, or maybe even former intelligence officer. All that Cameron is spewing around is complete garbage.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86
I know evidence isn't required in this thread , but some would be nice. Anyway Corbyn just killed a tiny kitten for his breakfast and stole the Crown Jewels for his wife.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Unfortunately it's a reflection on my experience investigating and whistleblowing.

well if you have the evidence why dont you go to the police with your findings instead of making a thread about it.?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Here we go.... Vegan in charge of Britains meat industry

We should start a Jeremy Corbyn press watch thread because it's gonna be non stop.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:52 AM
link   
BBC Scotland this morning discussing Jerermy corbyn's clothing choice....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

What about Cameron's lack of enthusiasm. He is the prime minister of the country. Tom Watson asked his question to the pm over 2 years ago and still no action on his behalf. Let's try and have a bit of perspective. Sure
judge Corbyn on his own words rather than lies on ATS.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
BBC Scotland this morning discussing Jerermy corbyn's clothing choice....Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If only he wore a nice pair of shinny boots like hitler.

edit on 15-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

If only he wore a nice pair of shinny boots like hitler.

One caller said he dressed like Harold Shipman. well that will be that then, He's also a serial killer.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Cameron will offer some aged, decrepit or deceased politicians up for public consumption whilst those currently actively involved in such vile practices will continue to do so with impunity.

Old school tie and old boy network will look after each other, as they have done so for far too long.

But this thread is not about Cameron, its about Corbyn and his reluctance to act upon information he received about paedophile activity in his constituency.
I don't think for one minute that he was actively involved in anything and to suggest so is outrageous.....but there is evidence to suggest that he failed to act upon the information he received with any real vigour.

Now why that is only he can say, the rest of us can only surmise until such time he see's fit to offer any kind of explanation.

I think both Corbyn and Cameron are both unfit for the position of Prime Minister.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
It's about Corbyn being an enable of child rape with no proof just the wild imagination of a poster on ats. Who claims to have experience in this field. It just seems like people are prepared to believe him without evidence to suit their dislike for Corbyn. Just imagine being accused of enabling child rape by some one with no evidence. For what seems like political mud slinging.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

I think I made it clear that I both disliked and disagreed with the OP's insinuations that Corbyn was somehow directly involved or was an 'enabler'.

Having read many of the OP's posts and threads I think its fair to say that he goes out of his way to ty to be 'controversial' - personally I take the vast majority of it with a large pinch of salt.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I take the controversial path so we can work back from that point and get to the truth quicker. Though sometimes the most controversial story turns out to be nearest the truth.

When think tanks of schemers using techniques honed over the ages come up with a plan, that plan is often designed to be hard to acknowledge. That's why they do it that way.

Corbyn enabled by ignoring. His entire documented efforts appear to be a one sentence quote in the paper that exposed the scandal and one mention in parliament a few months ago.

The efforts of others include...

Demetrious Panton, a survivor of abuse who told Corbyn in August 1992 that ‘very bad things had happened’ to him when he’d been living at an Islington care home several years earlier.

Now a successful barrister, he has spent much of the past 20 years campaigning for justice for fellow child abuse victims, many of whom were Corbyn’s constituents, and says he has no recollection of the MP ‘making any public comments’ about it.

‘This was despite the fact that a major child abuse scandal had taken place in his constituency,’ Panton comments.

‘I am not aware that he ever deployed his obvious zeal and effort to ensure that the human rights of his constituents who were abused while in the care of the London borough of Islington, were protected.’

It was early 1993 by the time Corbyn met Eileen Fairweather, agreeing to see her in the Palace of Westminster to discuss the scandal.

A veteran Left-winger, who had previously worked for the feminist magazine Spare Rib....

‘He took me to a cafeteria, and we sat in a quiet corner with our backs to a wall,’ she recalls. ‘I took him through the whole story and laid out the evidence, piece by piece.

‘He was perfectly nice. Very cordial. I really thought I was getting somewhere. He gave me the impression that he took the whole thing seriously and said he would go away and make inquiries.’

‘That was the last I heard from him,’ she says. ‘He never wrote, never called and never said a thing about it in public. I rang him some time later and got short shrift.

‘My best guess is, frankly, and I feel sad to say this, is that he lacked strength and discernment. That he was too trusting, or fell for lies, or didn’t want to rock the boat and put people’s backs up. What I think he did, sadly, was to just hide.’

‘After that meeting, we never heard another thing,’ Davies recalls. ‘There was no letter. No phone call. I never, ever saw him speak about it.

‘In fact, whenever I saw Jeremy afterwards, sometimes years later at Stop The War marches and events like that, I’d always go up to him and say: “This scandal is still going on, Jeremy.” He’d be very polite, but he never seemed to do anything.’
forums.digitalspy.co.uk...

Corbyn's documented efforts appear to be this...

The Evening Standard reported Corbyn saying a few days after the scandal broke....

Quote:
These allegations are extremely serious and must be properly investigated.’

And this from a few months ago.

Jeremy Corbyn (Islington North) (Lab): I commend the Home Secretary, particularly for her earlier remarks about assessing the credibility of the accusations rather than the credibility of either the accuser or the accused. That is a very important starting point. She also seemed to indicate that there would be a degree of interim reporting, which I welcome, because this is clearly going to be a massive undertaking. Does she envisage that the whole inquiry could turn into almost a standing commission? That might not be a bad thing, because it might be necessary in the longer term.

Finally, in my own borough there have been complaints about Islington children’s homes in the past and the council has investigated them. The council is in a very different place now, but nevertheless it welcomes the inquiry and will co-operate with it. As the Home Secretary is fully aware, many of the children who were abused in children’s homes also went to homes in other parts of the country—in some cases to the Channel Islands. It is therefore very important that the inquiry is able to investigate across local authority administrative areas and, indeed, across jurisdictions to ascertain what happened, tragically, to many very vulnerable young children who were taken to homes in the Channel Islands.

www.publications.parliament.uk...

What is extraordinary here is the insistence from Corbyn supporters that he 'did something'.

Where is the evidence?

This is what we are facing.

However, of his alleged call for an inquiry into the all-important Islington abuse scandal, there appears to be no trace.
A spokesman for Corbyn was unable to identify, when asked this week, where or when he might have made such a call, or where a record of it might now be. However, his campaign insists their recent statement is accurate....

The deliberate creation of ignorance. Blind belief that a course of action was taken, yet evidence sadly lacking when it could be expected to be available.

I suppose we better cover his lack of financial integrity next.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join