It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corbyn, Child Rape Enabler

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: alsace

This is interesting... You nailed the source of my suspicions right on the head... As a londoner I know exactly what kind of perverted "free love" attitude you're referring to.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: stumason

originally posted by: MysterX
Perhaps now we will have a dichotomous parliament, we will enjoy the by-product of true opposition with a renewed interest in politics, especially among the disillusioned younger voters..even if Corbyn doesn't get anywhere near Number 10, a resurgence in young people becoming interested in changing the Politics of Great Britain can never be a bad thing for our process.

On that, we agree.

I don't think Corbyn actually offers much that will take the key central ground off the Tories which is what decides elections and that they will be wiped out in 2020, but it is good to see an opposition who don't try to copy the Government (which is what Labour did under Millipede)

What? Just like the Tories did under Hague, Duncan-Smith, Howard and Cameron?

However, I remember when the financial sector crash occurred and the Tories were quick out of the blocks to slate the Labour Governments handling of the situation. Yet when asked what they would do differently, they couldn't come up with an alternative option. Style over substance, it's easy isn't it?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
This thread is a disgrace. Fair enough attack the guy on his policy, but labelling him and his supporters as as pedophile enablers with no credible evidence is just wrong. Some people should be ashamed of themselves.

Let's not forget Cameron is prime minister and responsible for investigating a pedophile ring cover up. If it hadn't been for Tom watsons question to Cameron this would still be in the shadows. If Corbyn is not going to be prime minister why the need to drag his name through the mud, just to satisfy your political bias.

edit on 14-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

That question was asked over 2 years ago. Now it's been swept under the carpet as a conspiracy theory by Cameron and co.
edit on 14-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist Corbyn doesn't strike me as perverted though... An old hippy, yes but not that kind of hippy... It's easy to forget the differences between them in this cut throat modern society... Old hippies are a dying breed... "free love" I have no doubt was a philosophy used by perverts to justify pedophilia.... But it was also used to further the cause of gay rights, which was a good thing... So there are always two sides to these things...

Let's think rationally about this. The accusation is that Corbyn was actively engaged in a cover up of systemic abuse, because of his "free love" hippy beliefs... Well the post that was removed said he was even the centre of it in islington... It's easy to jump to conclusions and hold suspicions before you've thought things through thoroughly, as I admit I have done here, but in light of the evidence, to me it doesn't make sense that he would both be the centre of such a scandal AND call publically for it to be investigated... And thinking about his recent campaign and the speeches he gave, and interviews, he really doesn't strike me as that kind of individual... So for me, both the timing of this accusation, and the type of systemic abuse that really makes me doubt the narrative e presented by the article the poster who claimed he had inside info that Jeremy was the centre of the scandal... I really don't think Jeremy is that kind of person.
edit on 14-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: nonjudgementalist

I'd say his guilt is in his lack of enthusiasm in pursuing accusations of paedophilia in his constituency.
It seems likely to me that he viewed it as politically expedient not to disturb that particular nest of vipers - why that should have been only he would know, all anyone else can do is surmise.

Of course I could be wrong in my assessment, but it seems individuals like John Mann have come to the same conclusion.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This thread is absolutely absurd. It seems every idiot and his dog is trying absolutely everything to discredit Corbyn.

The mods should really take this thread down. Nothing but slander.

Shame on you OP>

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Never voted labour but this thread is a disgrace, many commenters have already pointed out the absurdity.
The fact that this thread wasn't made before Corbyn was named leader says it all.

But hey, you'll get your cheap stars and those who suffer from confirmation bias agreeing with you.

Wheres your proof? Is this even in the correct area of the site? Deconstructing disinfo? More like creating disinfo.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
This thread is absolutely absurd. It seems every idiot and his dog is trying absolutely everything to discredit Corbyn.

Shame on you OP>

Yeah, waiting on the Jeremy ate my hamster headlines. buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for Jeremy and his supporters for the next 5 years.

Now all you Labour supporters know how we Yes for independence supporters feel. The BS endless.

Here's Dennis Skinner today on the very subject of Media spin. The fun starts @ 3:38

edit on 14-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Shame on you OP>

Yeah, waiting on the Jeremy ate my hamster headlines. buckle up, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for Jeremy and his supporters for the next 5 years.

Now all you Labour supporters know how we Yes for independence supporters feel. The BS endless.

Here's Dennis Skinner today on the very subject of Media spin. The fun starts @ 3:38

edit on 14-9-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Harriet Harman the former interim leader of the Labour party whom also happens to be David Cameron's cousin by Marriage was an activist for the peodophile information exchange but please remember it is members of both party's who have been implicated and of course the guy whom came forward and alleged (we know he was speaking the truth or rather I believe him) said it was a Tory minister whom he saw throttle a boy to death in that flat in London and force his own head under water holding him over a bath tub when it was his turn to be raped, he and the others were taken from foster home's and from state run children's care homes for this in the 1970's.

Corbyn is a reaction to mass public disgust at Tory policy's, give us another left wing leader or is there one, they are all hooray harrys after all and in truth they don't care about the kid's, Lain Duncan Schmidt just changed the criteria on child poverty so that he could cut more benefits so he wants these kids dead or don't you see that, but then lets be fair we don't need a politician whom is too left wing but we do need someone who will safeguard the welfare state, abolish zero hours contracts and renationalize the state industry's and infrastructure which should never have been sold off in the first place,. To do such is moderate left not extreme left, all the tory boys and there new labour chums are is self serving fraudsters whose idea of national security is there own bank accounts.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Harriet Harman was NOT an activist for the Paedophile Information Exchange - she was legal officer for the National Council for Civil Liberties which, back in the days of misguided 1970s liberalism, accepted PIE as an affiliate member.

She has since stated: "I very much regret that this vile organisation, PIE, ever existed and that it ever had anything to do with NCCL, but it did not affect my work at NCCL." Harman added that while she did support the equalisation of the age of consent for gay men she had never campaigned for the age of consent to go below the age of 16 and accused the Daily Mail of trying to make her "guilty by way of association."

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm appalled that, In the current febrile climate, unfounded accusations get thrown around without regard for the truth or people's lives and reputations.

The allegations concerning former Tory ministers and others in high places may or may not be true but, according to the Daily Mail, "VIP child abuse inquiry is staring to unravel: 'Grave doubts' emerge over key witness's claim that he saw boys murdered."

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So I think a lot more caution is justified here and we should wait for the outcome of investigations and inquiries now in progress.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SummerLightning

I stand partially corrected on that point but it remains an absolute fact that she betrayed the poorest by instructing her MP's to vote in favour of the Government's (counter) welfare reforms.

edit on 14-9-2015 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

Ravens are wise. He isn't.

There is one very short quote available along the lines of, "Someone should do something!" Did you find anything else?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks for digging that up. I can't see a date on it. I'm wondering is it from twenty five years ago or just a few months ago? The argument seems to be he did nothing at the time but may be trying to wriggle out of it now.

‘After that meeting, we never heard another thing,’ Davies recalls. ‘There was no letter. No phone call. I never, ever saw him speak about it.

‘In fact, whenever I saw Jeremy afterwards, sometimes years later at Stop The War marches and events like that, I’d always go up to him and say: “This scandal is still going on, Jeremy.” He’d be very polite, but he never seemed to do anything.’

Indeed, 23 years later, Liz Davies has yet to see Corbyn express what she regards as sufficient anger, or regret, over the Islington abuse scandal, or to publicly criticise the many local politicians, council workers and political allies who allowed it to happen in the first place.
butlincat.wordpress.com... favourite-jeremy-corbyn-of-paedophiles-preying-on-boys-on-his-doorstep-but-claim-he-did-nothing/

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

This is worth reading. www.mann4bassetlaw.com...

Your inaction in the 1980s and 1990s says a lot, not about your personal character, which I admire, but about your politics which I do not. Your carefully worded excusing of Islington Council in the House of Commons equally demonstrates why it is inappropriate for you to attempt to lead the Labour Party at the critical time of the Goddard Enquiry, as child abuse is the issue that will haunt this Parliament.

Yours Sincerely

John Mann MP

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

As far as I know his call for investigation consisted of a one line quote in a small newspaper.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Thanks for digging that up. I can't see a date on it. I'm wondering is it from twenty five years ago or just a few months ago? The argument seems to be he did nothing at the time but may be trying to wriggle out of it now.

‘After that meeting, we never heard another thing,’ Davies recalls. ‘There was no letter. No phone call. I never, ever saw him speak about it.

‘In fact, whenever I saw Jeremy afterwards, sometimes years later at Stop The War marches and events like that, I’d always go up to him and say: “This scandal is still going on, Jeremy.” He’d be very polite, but he never seemed to do anything.’
This thread is a embarassment to decent minded people globaly.

Indeed, 23 years later, Liz Davies has yet to see Corbyn express what she regards as sufficient anger, or regret, over the Islington abuse scandal, or to publicly criticise the many local politicians, council workers and political allies who allowed it to happen in the first place.
butlincat.wordpress.com... favourite-jeremy-corbyn-of-paedophiles-preying-on-boys-on-his-doorstep-but-claim-he-did-nothing/
If anyone is trying to wriggle out of anything it's yourself, Try harder, you wouldn't know a decent man if he jumped up and bit your cornish pasty. This thread is more a reflection on you and your mental state then Jeremy corbyn.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Fortunately for you, you haven't investigated anything like this or you'd know evidence is next to impossible to find. Until you find them hanging from a tree or dead of an overdose then you know they really were messed up by abuse.

0:23 seconds in that video. Is that a genuine expression of concern? It looks to me like his mouth is twisting up ready for another barefaced lie.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

....to me it doesn't make sense that he would both be the centre of such a scandal AND call publically for it to be investigated...

His call for it to be investigated seems to consist of having been put on the spot and providing a quick soundbite for a small time journalist.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Plucked from the shadows as a known quantity when the spook run abuse entrapment political control system is beginning to be talked about worldwide.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join