It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close encounters of the Territory kind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well, it seems that the Northern Territory (Australia) is the place to be abducted if you ever wanted to be........Ahem.

It seems there has been an increase in abductions and UFO sightings over the last year. Jeez, it even made the front page (Whole spread).

A GROWING number of everyday Territorians including farmers, nurses and psychologists are reporting that they’ve been abducted by aliens, according to the principal of the Australian Close Encounter Research Network.

ACERN principal Mary Rodwell, based in Queensland, said she received between 10-15 reports of alien abduction from the NT every six months on top of hundreds of others from around the globe.

Read here:

www.ntnews.com.au...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Gotta love the NT news , that pinnacle of Australian journalism . Seriously though , haved lived in the NT and it explains a few things .
edit on 14-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2015 by hutch622 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
As a Territorian in a previous occupation I used to read with delight the articles in the NT news with regards UFO's.
Until...but in saying that I'd rather be probed by an alien than a Croc (came close) in the NT.

Deaths ? Crocs several, aliens nil.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Wycliffe Wells in NT, Australia does have a reputation similar to Roswell in America. It does make for an interesting stop with a road house painted with aliens on the out side and chock full of UFO reports and sighting on the inside.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
There's either a lot of nut jobs, people with psychosis, liars or...

There are lots of aliens flying around.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Pine Gap is located in Northern Territory , coincidence ?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
There has also been a significant build up of US military in the NT over the past few years. I'm sure it has noting to do with that at all huh?...........ahem cough.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

No, no, nothing to see here.....move on. Dust, balloons, smoke or the min min

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nexttimemaybe

Um, if you have visited the NT, I'd say you were right on all accounts!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Question is - WHY - would aliens need to double, triple, multiple check the Aussi rectal landscape? I mean, is there something so important in these folks, the aliens need to go the trouble of force feeding their labs with specimens deep from Northern hines?

Or, which really might be the case, perhaps Aliens have intercepted local radio stations, and are wondering, what on Earth do those folks down there monger - its sorta English, but with a serious twist. And so they sample the bush for wandring stars and take a good deep look from both ends, just to be sure.

top topics

join