It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abbott is out!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
There are no words that could express my disdain for the traitors who have ousted our PM. All I can say as someone who lives in a swing electorate who spent many, many hours campaigning to get Abbott elected is I will spend just as many to ensure the traitor Turbull does not win and campaign for labor. Until the liberal party has a conservative leader I will not vote for them and will actively stand against them. In a federal election I have never voted for anyone other than liberal but nothing is more dangerous than a leftist as the leader of a conservative party. I will never support that ever and would never support a traitor of any political ideology anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
So you all are happy because they're kicking one corrupt politician out and will bring in another one?

Yes such a happy day.

It was.

Yep. Still chuckling here.

Here's a tip- they're all corrupt, they're all in it for themselves.

How can anyone think otherwise?

I hate Abbott. And like I said this could mean the next election. But for him to get booted by his own team made me laugh out loud. No time for fundies. Especially ones in power that affect my way of life.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AndrewSmith

Omg. Ive never met anyone that will admit to voting Abbott in. Let alone someone who campaigned for him! lol.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen
Good riddance to toxic garbage!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

Omg. Ive never met anyone that will admit to voting Abbott in. Let alone someone who campaigned for him! lol.

He's held his seat in Warringah for over 20 years

edit on 15/9/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
He's held his seat in Warringah for over 20 years

Bogan is that boganry does, Forest.

edit on 15-9-2015 by TheInhumanCentipede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Yeah well tell it to HIS party that decided he wasn't doing his job properly.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

Yeah, at the end of the day Abbott will get his PM pension.

Last I heard, he wasn't PM long enough to qualify.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

There are no words that could express my disdain for the traitors who have ousted our PM.

Abbot made his entire career about being a traitor to his colleagues. He lied to Howard about the mood of the party room, he lied to Costello about what Howard was thinking. Over and over and over he 'white-anted' everyone so he could climb over them and get into power. He sniped and leaked and lied to Turnbull, he conspired with Alan Jones and Andrew Bolt and Murdoch's propaganda sheets, especially The Telegraph, to run destabilization campaigns against everyone in the Liberal party. Then he lied to the Australian voters about cuts to the ABC and SBS, about raising the GST, just about everything of substance.

When he got into power, he found that having power wasn't as easy (or presumably as fun) as scheming to get that power. He just kept on undercutting his ministers whenever they tried to do something that might look like a success for them (as opposed to him) and turning a blind eye to corruption if he thought it would buy him a few more ego strokes in the cabinet room.

I will give him credit for promising to destroy Australia's scientific reputation (especially on Climate Change, but really on all scientific endeavour) and carrying though though on that promise though - the only one he kept.

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

I read that too. But it looks like he's still going to get $300 000 annually. Not too shabby.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Turnbull was Chairman of Goldman Sachs Australia for 4 years.
Classic

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: exsanguination45

In the news today.

Tones had himself a little party the night of the spill and was dancing topless for a bit. A marble coffee table got smashed and apparently his guests took shards of it home with them presumably like a souvenir.
Jamie Briggs turned up the next day in a wheelchair, saying he hurt it while jogging that morning.

What disgraceful behaviour from someone who was in charge of a country. Here I was thinking he would have cried himself to sleep in Margies arms. No wonder he took all day to face the music.

Exsanguination- he grew up in Vaucluse and Double Bay, enough said lol.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

a reply to: SuperFrog

Who eats raw onions skin and all? Hilarious, thanks for sharing.

Have a great day everyone hi ho with a smile on my face.

the raw onion thing had me worried - reptilian behaviour?

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SanCheck

There's a Youtube of him eating a fly and is referred to as lizard man.

Hes not a reptilian, just a dick-head
haha

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ancient Champion
So you all are happy because they're kicking one corrupt politician out and will bring in another one?

Yes such a happy day.

It was.

Yep. Still chuckling here.

Here's a tip- they're all corrupt, they're all in it for themselves.

How can anyone think otherwise?

I hate Abbott. And like I said this could mean the next election. But for him to get booted by his own team made me laugh out loud. No time for fundies. Especially ones in power that affect my way of life.

Don't know if you are paying attention to the world around you but all politicians are the same no matter what color tie they wear.

posted on Oct, 17 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ancient Champion

The post you quoted of mine said they're all corrupt- they're all it in for themselves.

Some are worse than others though.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join