It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's a soultion please here me out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Doctors are going to implant us with chips right?What i was thinking if the doctors family members/wifes dont agree with the NWO theory they dont have to undergo the NWO plans.So they can turn the tides when its time for the NWO to get chip,so inject them with posing, anthing to kill these fools

[edit on 31-12-2004 by nightwing089]

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightwing089
Doctors are going to implant us with chips right?What i was thinking if the doctors family members/wifes dont agree with the NWO theory they dont have to undergo the NWO plans.So they can turn the tides when its time for the NWO to get chip,so inject them with posing, anthing to kill these fools

Ok i am going to see if i get this right, you are saying that the NWO will want us implanted to keep track of us, so the doctors will implant us with microchips. If the doctors familes don't agree, the doctors can act like they are injecting people with microchips but actually not, and they can inject poison instead of microchips into NWO soldiers and supporters.

If that is what you were trying to say, that is a good theory, but after a while the NWO would catch on, or maybe the NWO would use their own doctors they had been training for years. One last question is how would the doctors poison the NWO followers(i mean how would they distinguish followers and rebels)?

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah bro you hit the jackpot.That's exactly what i was trying to say.How woul they tell whos who.They would know normal civilans from top officals dressed in suits.People like Bush,Clinton,you will auto know.The person who is going to run the NWO we will know when it comes time for them to reveal theirselfs into the public.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yeah bro you hit the jackpot.That's exactly what i was trying to say.How woul they tell whos who.They would know normal civilans from top officals dressed in suits.People like Bush,Clinton,you will auto know.The person who is going to run the NWO we will know when it comes time for them to reveal theirselfs into the public.

Yeah you could know if it was the leader by the 100's of bodyguards running around. I think the only way to take down the NWO is to kill or switch the beliefs of the NWO's followers. so if you were going to kill the followers instead of implanting them with microchips, how would you know who is who?

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   
We don't need to posion the followers.There just thinking there doing the right thing.We need to get the people in charge.The people who is running the nwo and who is all foward it.Not the people that for it.For istance say it was Bush who was running the whole world we posion him

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   

We don't need to posion the followers.There just thinking there doing the right thing.We need to get the people in charge.The people who is running the nwo and who is all foward it.Not the people that for it.For istance say it was Bush who was running the whole world we posion him

I also think this is a good idea in theory, but the leader of the NWO will probably only used a preapproved doctor who they know they could trust 100%. The body guards would probably check your syringe. Oh, while typing this i just came up with a interesting thought. You were talking about how you would poison the leader instead of giving him a tracker thing. Why would they want anyone to know EXACTLY where the leader is if so many people will dispise him/her. Just my 2 cents.

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That's so true to.But there has to be some way of stopping them,afterall the bible say it want last long.Is this the 7years of bondage.Anyways one canno't live without food for 2-3 days.Somebody is going to stop them we all can do our part but what's that.Will you follow them or die trying

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Putting all the James Bond stuff aside, it's my belief that the NWO will
eventually colapse under the weight of it's own greed and stupidity.

My 2 Cents

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Yup yup.It want last long.Im not scared of anything but food if i could get my food i will be ok.Or maybe be freind one but dont take the mark

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
nightwing if your going off of what the bible says, then the only way to stop the leader is for the chosen person to take a sword and kill the leader, but then he will come back and we are still screwed. This is why i do not believe in the bible.

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
"Party taught that the proles were natural inferiors who must be kept in subjection, like animals, by the application of a few simple rules(pg74)..........Nobody cares what the Proles say(pg11)............Make up 85% of the populationof Oceania(pg72).
George Orwell, "1984"

The parallels reality has with "1984" are actually quite plentiful.........But to the point of the thread...Yes a prolatarian revolution would have an impact but people for the most part are pigeon-holed into their own corners of reality and easily divided among issues.....NWO did its homework and implemented well.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well i could kill him myself.But i would also get killed.Is this found in the books of Revos

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Well i could kill him myself.But i would also get killed.Is this found in the books of Revos

hmm, not sure. But if we are not going off what the bible said i would just do what neo and trinity did in "the matrix". Bring about 20 guns, kill all soldiers there, and try and kill the leader. I probably wouldn't make it to the front doors though

Peace~Smurf

posted on Jan, 1 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   
The bible does not predict a one world government in the Book of Revelations, more of a war by a leader. Its a story that was very common in the bible times and before. If you believe in the illuminati, you will know that they control everything, including religion and they are the architect behind the bible. Its a story they made.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join