It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian GENOCIDE hits 250,000-330,000+ as Mass Refugee Deaths ensue (media blackout)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   
www.theguardian.com...

330,000, as reported by the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights. While initially reluctant to issue figures, the United Nations recently took a safe line and stated that 250,000 Syrians had died in the armed conflict. Such statistical irregularity is alarmingly common when it comes to counting the dead.

with such a huge statistical disparity, cannot help but also wonder do authorities/media REALLY know/disclose who is behind such atrocious genocide/depopulation of Syria, either?

www.iamsyria.org...

Current Total Death Count in Syria: 230,000+
Children: 20,000

again my thoughts and prayers are concerned with the much lower figure not being underreported, for the kids' sake!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
www.defense.gov...

Airstrikes Continue Against ISIL Targets in Syria, Iraq

September 13, 2015 — U.S. and coalition military forces have continued to attack Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant terrorists in Syria and Iraq, Combined Joint Task Force Operation Inherent Resolve officials reported today.

once more, hoping the airstrikes US Dept of Defense are actually against 'ISI' and NOT Syria/Iraq civilians, considering the huge Syrian death toll nevertheless.

so how are Syrian refugees/survivors faring?

suffice it to say, they are being found day in and day out for weeks, DEAD by the truckload:

and boatload:

RIP refugees, little ones; may justice be served; for no justice, then no peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Palestine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.. where will the Silent Genocide end? what's to say it won't spread to UK & US? (it already seems to be going quickly rampant in UK)

'EVERYONE is being killed in Syria'

Now.. what power in the World would want and effect everyOne in syria be killed off; want the entire country depopulated?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
It's horrible. Many countries have taken in many refugees. US conservatives balk at taking 61k in. Not surprised.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So what's ISIS doing while they are fleeing the country, taking over?

Don't they want to fight for their homelands or are they just totally over it?
edit on 9/13/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Probably. And the US created ISIS. I don't think on purpose, just too dumb to realize we had done it before.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

We've taken tens of millions of immigrants from Europe Asia africa south america Mexico and everywhere else

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
A very interesting site for neutral observation on Syria is www.msf.org.au...

Some things I have learned off there;

- there are no msf facilities in Isis territories after the abduction of medical staff.

- the hospitals in Aleppo are therefore in Syrian government territory.

- When the goal of war is to crush the enemy and gain territory, I highly doubt Assad is bombing his own side of the frontline.

- Given that ISIS is actively recruiting Syrians, the reports that Assad is bombing his own people look like a half truth. He is bombing ISIS held territory and civilian casualties are occurring. Sadly, if you can show me a war in the last decade where civilians have not ended up dead, I will be very surprised. Especially given that ISIS actively use people as human shields.
edit on 13-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
We have. I think we have the room, still. England (not the whole of the UK) would fit into Texas 3+ times. If other of our allies take a large amount, we can take some.

edit on 13-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
with the UN release of the 250,000 death toll, i hear POTUS is responding by taking in 250,000 'live ones' to 'match' into Navajo INDIAN RESERVE (standing rock)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   

This war has three sides so far:

The Syrian government and Isis would make things clear for the people, but add in the US led coalition who are bombing both sides for the hell of it, I'd leave too because nowhere is safe and even if you know where Isis is, the US might just decid to launch some missiles at you from an offshore carrier. This war is not cool. Not cool at all.
edit on 13-9-2015 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Last I heard the Syrian Observation For Human Rights was one guy in an office in London making calls back and forth to Syria and coming up with figures.

That may have changed since last I heard though.

RIP.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Contrary to popular belief, not all Arabs or Muslims want to fight.

Pacifists and fearful people come from all walks of life.

Assad's armed forces are fighting for their homeland, others are fleeing to safety for the very reason Markosity said above.
edit on 13-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
We have. I think we have the room, still. England (not the whole of the UK) would fit into Texas 3+ times. If other of our allies take a large amount, we can take some.

Have you written to your Senator and Congressman?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sovan
with the UN release of the 250,000 death toll, i hear POTUS is responding by taking in 250,000 'live ones' to 'match' into Navajo INDIAN RESERVE (standing rock)

no, that is a hoax

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

the Syrian Observation For Human Rights was one guy in an office

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman & describes himself as being on the phone all day every day with contacts in Syria

Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reports ISIS Air Force

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

Seems legit...

Nice find, Tellurian.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
this is genocide folks... a couple years ago, a decent thriving nation under Assad.

now, a bankster-funded free-for-all nation full of bodies EVERYWHERE

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

David Cameron was in Jordan yesterday. In the fifth largest city in Jordan. The Syrian refugee camp.

He stated that ...
    • 11 million people made homeless by Syria crisis
    • About 3% have decided to go to Europe
    • Britain will take 25 thousand of the most vulnerable, disabled, rape victims
    • Other countries should help
    • It is absolutely vital to stop that appalling traffic across Europe

He is accused by the reporter of following political trends, to which he says "I was in this very camp three years ago."

As to the nature of help. Perhaps other countries could chip in a few buck for some vaseline. If they can't afford food, water, or clothing.

As to the genocide in Syria itself. My impression is that it is overwhelmingly against Christians ( a minority in the region) but that description is contested.

Mike Grouchy

edit on 14-9-2015 by mikegrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
with the nation being pumped full of arms and 'foreign ISIS soldiers' it would make sense Genocide of Christians is concurrent with the overall Genocide of Syrians.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join