It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Change? Like banning the books that they use to approve of their stupidity? Russia banned hadith books so why can't the rest of the world do the same? I swear, since the appearance of the hadith books, there's been nothing but sectarianism, bloodshed and innovation in Islam. Hadith books are what's wrong with the Muslim world today. All problems can be traced to those hadith books. It was the downfall of the Islamic golden age when those books became mainstream.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hmmmm Islamically what I've read in the Quran only refers to self defence against a volatile partner...

I guess interpretation of volatile is where they fall short on the grey matter.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Who knows? It may be as Boeing says that they were using Hadiths to justify smacking their bitches up.

Not nice people either way.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Boobs are never wrong and that they speak up I have mixed emotions about this video

He he... He

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Hmmmm Islamically what I've read in the Quran only refers to self defence against a volatile partner...

I guess interpretation of volatile is where they fall short on the grey matter.

Read more about that verse here www.quranicpath.com...
It was falsely translated as command to beat your wife.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Who knows? It may be as Boeing says that they were using Hadiths to justify smacking their bitches up.

Not nice people either way.

Or perhaps, they took the prodigy way to seriously

edit on 13-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Never thought of that.

Yes the Hadith will lead to Islam's demise unless there is a reformation back to Quranic teachings.

Boeing's posts are on point when it comes to their influence in the darker aspects of the Faith.

When I read some of them I couldn't believe they were associated with the same Book I take to heart.
The disparity is immense.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

That's the verse my friend.

I used volatile in place of "those you fear"...

Pretty conspicuous meaning there.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Yes the Hadith will lead to Islam's demise unless there is a reformation back to Quranic teachings.

Boeing's posts are on point when it comes to their influence in the darker aspects of the Faith.

I used to be a bit of an Islamo-phobe right after September 11th. I was born in Paterson, N.J. which now has a large Middle Eastern population and I love me some kibbeh so I eat there often. One of the regulars turned out to be an imam who I struck up conversations with. He told me he understood my bias and that the people who did that were taught the wrong lessons and that they came from Hadith's and not the Koran. I would come in and say, 'I read that the Koran says such and such' and he would get his out and read the relevant passage and it was nothing like what I had read online.

Go figure, the internets was wrong about something.

Nice guy. Turned me on to some awesome chow.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Here's just some of the crap written in hadith books. Mind you, The whole book is full of crap so I can't post all of it or else I'd take over 100 ATS pages.

Narrated ?Abdullah :
A person was mentioned before the Prophet (p.b.u.h.) and he was told that he had kept on sleeping till morning and had not got up for the prayer. The Prophet said, ?Satan urinated in his ears.

Satan urinating in someone's ears' while he slept?IMO, the funniest! rofl

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 509:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?Yawning is from Satan and if anyone of you yawns, he should check his yawning as much as possible, for if anyone of you (during the act of yawning) should say: ?Ha?, Satan will laugh at him.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 516:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?If anyone of you rouses from sleep and performs the ablution, he should wash his nose by putting water in it and then blowing it out thrice, because Satan has stayed in the upper part of his nose all the night.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 1, Book 5, Number 277:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, ?The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, ?By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.? So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, ?My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, ?By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone.? Abu Huraira added, By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Well it's not our past that makes us, it's our growth during that time.

I did the same in a way...

Followed all sorts of sources after 9/11 and of course 7/7 when it hit home...
Always went back to the Quran to verify what I was reading and as you say, antithetical to what was being propagated...

Freedom of speech eh, a real two sided coin.
edit on 13-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Reads like satire half the time and the ramblings of a psychopath the rest...

Crazy.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

I hope those scumbags were arrested.

Oppression is the cruel act of unjustly afflicting any kind of burden on someone - mental, emotional, or physical. It is a form of abusive behavior that results in a variety of impacts based on the burden and the integrity of the moral, social, and psychological structures of the victim. Oppression is by all measures a condemned bad behavior and a violation of the laws of justice in the Quran.

[Quran 55:7] He constructed the sky and established the law.
[Quran 55:8] You shall not transgress the law.
[Quran 55:9] You shall establish justice; do not violate the law.
[Quran 7:33] Say, "My Lord prohibits only evil deeds, be they obvious or hidden, and sins, and unjustifiable aggression, and to set up beside God powerless idols, and to say about God what you do not know."
[Quran 16:90] God advocates justice, charity, and regarding the relatives. And He forbids evil, vice, and transgression. He enlightens you, that you may take heed.
Justice, mercy, and compassion are three of God's attributes. God teaches us throughout Quran how to adopt these three attributes to our behavior so we do not turn into oppressors. Because of God's mercy, compassion, and justice, He doesn't oppress us by burdening us beyond our means. He knows exactly the extent of our limits. His expectations are always within our capacity. This sets a divine example for us. We are supposed to learn from this divine wisdom and practice justice, compassion, and mercy with each other and band against cruelty and oppression.

[Quran 23:62] We never burden any soul beyond its means, and we keep a record that utters the truth. No one will suffer injustice.

Based on the emotional and general stability of the oppressed, the persistence of hurting someone might cause a minor distress to fluctuate to a deep sense of disappointment, sadness, and pain, severe struggle, and mental disorientation. In some cases, this can progress to the point of losing focus, logic, and the ability to make decisions. In others, we give up our freedom, change our stands, and get forced in a certain direction or another due to helplessness, brain-wash, or fear of those in power. Therefore, oppression is a violation of freedom which is God's given right to all humans (33:72). It is a gross injustice to the soul of the oppressor and the well-being of the oppressed.

And yes, I'd love to see those hadith books banned worldwide. So far, it's only one country.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

5.4 million men abused each year btw. Just pointing out mor e men get abused apparently than women.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Never thought of that.

When I read some of them I couldn't believe they were associated with the same Book I take to heart.
The disparity is immense.

Preach on, brother.

There's a passage in the Qur'an that basically says that over time, there will be fewer and fewer believers. Growing up, I thought it was wrong because it didn't add up. After all, anyone could look up the numbers to see the growing number of overall adherents to religions.

Only as I grew up did I start to realize what it meant. I started learning more about different religious denominations & writings that teach things that have the opposite effect of God's actual teachings. Then I started researching the sources of different writings, beliefs, and teachings. Then I started learning more about Shaytan and how even the most decorated human can fall for his suggestions (he was my "mentor" for quite some time, after all).

That's when I started realizing that many believers were following things that were closer aligned to Shaytan's teachings than God's. Many are so entranced that they literally don't recognize the real teachings when they encounter them. I'm completely convinced some would even attack the Prophet Jesus if he was walking the Earth right now! Can you imagine what would happen to him if a brown skinned man threw out the Imams at the Kaaba, the bishops at the Vatican, or today's moneychangers at a large financial institution because of corruption? He'd be murdered on the spot.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Prophet Muhammad will say on the day of Judgement.
[Quran 25:30] And the Messenger has said, "O my Lord, indeed my people have taken this Qur'an as [a thing] abandoned."

At first this verse didn't make sense but later on realised what it meant. Today, majority of Muslims perfom their prayers according to hadith books. Just observing them, you realise that they don't actually worship God alone. They send blessings and prayers to dead people(Ibrahim and Muhammad's household) in their so called durood and finish their prayers by greeting angels by looking right and left. Their 5 daily prayers are also nowhere to be mentioned in the Quran either. Quran explicitly mentions 3 prayers by name, Fajr, Isha and Wusta. Their ablution is from hadith books too and is incorrect. Their sharia law is also derived from hadith books, not the Quran.
www.quranicpath.com...

That verse from the Quran makes perfect sense. I don't mean that from an arrogant point of view. I'm no better than anyone. I have flaws and make mistakes.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I'm completely convinced some would even attack the Prophet Jesus if he was walking the Earth right now!

No doubt my brother, not a day goes by reading ATS alone that I don't wonder about how people would treat Jesus in this day and age.

He'd be shunned by most of his followers as a progressive liberal bleeding heart...
I'd give him a high five and bid him Salam.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I'm completely convinced some would even attack the Prophet Jesus if he was walking the Earth right now!

No doubt my brother, not a day goes by reading ATS alone that I don't wonder about how people would treat Jesus in this day and age.

He'd be shunned by most of his followers as a progressive liberal bleeding heart...
I'd give him a high five and bid him Salam.

Ironically, he & the Prophet Adam are the 2 I respect the most. I even live partially by his Biblical phrase "the way you treat the least among you is the way you treat me". That's one of the biggest reasons I'm so adamant about equal rights, fair trials, & a strong social safety net (my recent ancestors' history also plays into it). It's also why I refuse to stop calling myself "black" until that word has no social meaning.

Also ironically, I showed one of my friends this. Look at how he addresses his disciples in John 20:21 and Luke 24:36. No doubt, he would answer you with a Salaams as well.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Sorry, I wasn't ignoring your post. I don't dispute what you're saying at all.

My family & I have had that debate so many times we just leave it alone now. My Dad's a Quran based Sunni Imam who is drifting Salafi. My Mom reads the Qur'an, Sunna, and Hadith (and loves different Khutbahs) but only binds herself to the Qur'an. And I'm a "Muslim" in the original sense because of my personal relationships with God & Shaytan, not because of any specific Scriptures or Prophets. It makes our conversations very interesting to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join