It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

Well if majority of Muslims derive their religious teaching and laws from hadith books you cannot blame non-Muslims for their misunderstanding of Islam since the majority is the face. The video on that so called Dr you posted answers your question. That "scholar" approved of murdering apostates from guess what? Hadith books.The Quran however explicitly states that there "is no compulsion in religion" but hadith books say otherwise.
Option 1:[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And God is Hearing and Knowing.

Option 2:[Bukhari (52:260)] - "...The Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.' " Note that there is no distinction as to how that Muslim came to be a Muslim.

That "scholar" went with option 2. Hadithist are not following the Quran. They contradict it. But their Middle Eastern clothing and big beard compensate for that.

You cannot blame Dawkins for that, can you?
edit on 13-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Haha, well he makes it seem like rampaging women with a butcher knife is a everyday event. London is really hard core.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

How often to women attack with a butcher knife?

I've never been there but my first wife was no stranger to a hammer. IDK how many fights I've been in but she was the only one that damn near knocked me out. That relationship taught me to defend no matter who. Male, female, kids. I won't be swarmed. I've got 7 teenagers on my ass, they are going down. Charge me.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Where I grew up... Lol

As you said previously J, matriarchal background.

I've never known a timid woman, scared to attack a husband with a kettle or a frying pan.
Or a set of keys.

But I grew up in "the ghetto"...

Battered husbands were more common.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am upset that happened to her. But they must have known the worst case scenario going in. It was on one hand disrespectful that they jumped into someone else's event, but on the other, real protesters do this. Real women have had to do similar things for centuries to get anywhere. I may not fully agree with that tactic, but she did that so others didn't have to. She put herself in harm's way for a greater cause and for that I am grateful. I would be too afraid.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

Where I grew up... Lol

As you said previously J, matriarchal background.

I've never known a timid woman, scared to attack a husband with a kettle or a frying pan.
Or a set of keys.

But I grew up in "the ghetto"...

Battered husbands were more common.

I didn't grow up in the ghetto, but I did hit my ex husband in the head with a frying pan...a really light, cheap, non stick one. I was very angry. Afterward, he called my mother on the phone and told her what I had done. She asked "What did you do to make her so mad?" Lol.

Very out of character for me. I am extremely non violent.
edit on 13-9-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Well ok, I don't think they were having a self defense discussion and so the tits came out, seems like they were discussing the rule of thumb. Wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   

As the Prophet prescribed, bid Peace to your detractors/opposition...

Unless violence comes to you.

Debate is all throughout the Quran...

As to your second post.
I didn't hear the details of the speech, so I have no idea when they were claiming it is ok...
Suffice to say if it's for menial things like lukewarm dinner, then of course I disagree...

Muslim women are fiery, trust me I know...
Still never hit my ex.

I hit a woman who tried to take my eye out unprovoked...
But my mental ward stories are long and plentiful.

Basically, I'm all for self defence, when reasonably done.
Vag or Pen, I'm not discriminatory.
edit on 13-9-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Absolutely.
Like I said being flashed by mammary glands is not a reason to become violent.

Personally I'd have invited them to the podium to voice their concerns peacefully.

This is a damn shame for a number of reasons.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Personally I'd have invited them to the podium to voice their concerns peacefully.

Do you think they would have been open to reasonable discussion? I don't.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

As the Prophet prescribed, bid Peace to your detractors/opposition...

Unless violence comes to you.

Debate is all throughout the Quran...

I think my joke scooted past you.

As to your second post.
I didn't hear the details of the speech, so I have no idea when they were claiming it is ok...
Suffice to say if it's for menial things like lukewarm dinner, then of course I disagree...

Uh, it is not okay EVER unless your are in a self defense scenario and even then I would say, if you life is not in jeopardy, just vacate the area and contact the authorities. It is a lose/lose scenario when you hit women.

Muslin women are fiery, trust me I know...
Still never hit my ex.

If I was dating a chick and she had hand issues or threw things or whatever I would be out of there.

I hit a woman who tried to take my eye out unprovoked...
But my mental ward stories are long and plentiful.

Different situation my friend and not what scumbag imam #1 and #2 were discussing with the other tools in the conference.

edit on 13-9-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

link   

Absolutely.
Like I said being flashed by mammary glands is not a reason to become violent.

Where I'm from it's a reason to party, and keg stand and sheet tossing shenanigans..

And of course you would, you're a good guy charlie no doubt, but these folks are so very twisted. Something's got to change..

link   
a reply to: intrepid

Doubt it... But...
The bigger person would allow them to make a fool of themselves...

Instead they let the barbarians come to the fore...
It's moot now isn't it?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Forgive me you know I'm slow when it comes to the humour Augustus.

Self defence is all I've been advocating...
Otherwise as you say it's never ok.

If that's not what they were discussing, then they're scumbags plain and simple.
Like I said I didn't partake in listening, I read the thread.
Can't always view videos.

I take your word for it that they're discussing silly examples of when it's ok, and in that case I refer to my original post, it's barbaric.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Some from that little hadith group were beating up white men outside the Brick Lane mosque last Friday night. They appeared to thoroughly enjoy kicking a white man when he was down although it appeared they had finished with the second white man who lay unconscious and minus his shirt a little further down the road. Our main stream media, after leaking this has suddenly gone quiet on the story though. No surprise there.

I was disgusted (for the second time this weekend) when I saw the French video and the way some creep in a white shirt charged across the stage obviously intending violence towards the women. Cowardly but in what one could be forgiven for thinking of as the usual muslim pack attack.

Europe has already started to see a clash of cultures and I suspect if people think they can bring their hadiths into Western Countries and get away with violence they underestimate many of the fair minded people here. Its a shame because there are a number of non-religious men coming from islamic countries and they will be tarnished by the freaks.

Gutsy women though.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hehe.
Yeah it's bizarre that the baring of flesh can turn to violence...
That's a really warped ideology.

Thanks buddy.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

We all have a breaking point Reldra, my friend...

But that does sound uncharacteristic of you.
Sure he needed an ice pack after

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Hehe.
Yeah it's bizarre that the baring of flesh can turn to violence...
That's a really warped ideology.

Thanks buddy.

Well, you might get the same reaction if you try to put burkas on the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

. . . discussing the rule of thumb. Wouldn't you agree?

Which "rule of thumb"?

Never mind. Don't answer that.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Forgive me you know I'm slow when it comes to the humour Augustus.

It's okay man, just more of my juvenile humor.

Self defence is all I've been advocating...
Otherwise as you say it's never ok.

If that's not what they were discussing, then they're scumbags plain and simple.
Like I said I didn't partake in listening, I read the thread.
Can't always view videos.

I take your word for it that they're discussing silly examples of when it's ok, and in that case I refer to my original post, it's barbaric.

It was not in the video, I was reading about it online after I saw the clip. They were discussing when the Koran permits men to be able to beat women and other such nonsense. As you say, barbaric.

These are not the Muslims you are looking for. You can go about your business. Move along. Move along.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join