It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Bluesma
All the worse. Instead of letting these people talk amongst themselves and consider making changes to their practices...

From what I was reading they were discussing when it was okay to beat your wife.

If you have to have a discussion about it . . .

Just sayin'.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
If you have to have a discussion about it . . .

Just sayin'.

I would really like to hear the mental gymnastics they would have to go through to explain the whole wife-beating scale of transgressions.

Dinner not hot enough? Allah says cuff her one in the chops. Burka showing too much ankle? A couple of cracks from your cane.

Friggin bozos.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777
a reply to: CallYourBluff

It's really easy to take things out of context.

[Quran 4:89] "They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."

From this literal translation and a thoughtful reading of the above verses it is clear that the command to kill is constrained and conditioned with certain special circumstances. Normally the verses of the Holy Quran need to be understood within a certain context. If read out of context, the meaning is distorted. Many antagonists of Islam and even Muslims are guilty of such misreading and distortion of Quranic meanings because they ignore the context of the verses, either through sheer negligence or deliberate suppression. By context we mean the collective meaning derived from a group of verses. Instead of taking one verse and citing it out of context, the correct procedure is to look at the verses before and after in order to acquire a proper meaning of what The Quran is saying.

1. These verses were revealed in Madinah, after the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon) had laid foundation of the new Islamic state. It was within the context of this fledgling Islamic state that the above verses were revealed. The first principle that emerges, therefore, is that these verses are directed to the Islamic state and not individual Muslims. Any intelligent person will understand that the power given to a State or Administration is far more forceful, encompassing, and comprehensive than that enjoyed by an individual. However, even in these rules, the Islamic State is not given a carte blanch to kill disbelievers at whim and wish, as will be explained further.

2. The phrase until they migrate in the Path of Allah gives us another indication of the application of this verse. The verse cannot be referring to non-Muslims because migrating in the Path of Allah is not an act of disbelievers or non-Muslims. Nowhere in The Holy Quran are disbelievers required to migrate or leave their hometowns for the sake of Islam. It is, therefore, evident that until they migrate in the Path of Allah is a reference to people who profess to be Muslims. These are the hypocrites, people who outwardly proclaimed to be Muslims but inwardly were not so. They were the impostors and spies among the Muslim community who were out to create mischief and strife. These traitors were also guilty of instigating other communities and nations to attack Muslims, as mentioned in several books of history. The verse before this one, that is, verse number, 88 clearly states: “And what is wrong with you, that you are split (in opinion) with regards to the Hypocrites.......? The context of this section of the chapter tells us clearly that verse 89 refers to Hypocrites and not to disbelievers such as the Jews, Christians, or Pagan Arabs.

3. Verse 89 states: And if they turn away, then seize them... This instruction means that if these hypocrites, after embracing the Islamic faith, renounce the Religion and renegade against the Muslim community then they must be seized, that is, arrested, and then killed. But the killing is not a summary form of execution. The commentaries state that they will be arrested, tried, and if found guilty, executed. They will be executed because they committed the unpardonable sin of treason, which in any Government or Country is a major crime punishable with death. This law applies to the Islamic state, and is not a licence to any Muslim to just go and kill non-Muslims. It might be argued that these details are not mentioned in the Quran so Muslims who read the Quran will be mislead into believing any person can just go and kill any non-Muslim who renounces his religion. Well, it must be well understood that these details are taught to the Muslim communities through different forums such as the madresas, question and answer platforms, public lectures, booklets, writings, and newsletters on a regular basis. Muslims are therefore well aware of the rules that apply; hence you will not find Muslims resorting to such methods in spite of several incidents of so-called Muslims turning away from Islam.

4. The words wherever you find them, must be taken in conjunction with both the phrases before it, i.e. seize them and kill them. That means the perpetrators of treason should be hunted down and seized wherever they hide, and the punishment of death be meted out. This is an injunction for efficient government and law enforcement. Any Government will need to have the ability and expertise to hunt down major criminals within its structures. An Administration that is unable to achieve this becomes the laughing stock of all and sundry.

Now tell me honestly, do these verses give a free permission to kill any one anywhere? These verses were revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis. They were frightening the Muslim community of Madinah. One may say using the contemporary jargon that there were constant terrorist attacks on Madinah and in this situation Muslims were given permission to fight back the “terrorist”. These verses are not a permission for “terrorism” but they are a warning against the “terrorists.” But even in these warnings you can see how much restraint and care is emphasized.

So what does the Quran tell us about apostates or non-Muslims?
[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And God is Hearing and Knowing.

[Quran 6:151] Take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. 17:33 Nor take life, which God has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas(retribution) or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law) 5:32…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people

Apart from taking random verses out of context, you did not provide any evidence from the Quran that orders the killing of APOSTATES.

You asked me for a quote from the Quran about apostasy and I gave you one.You then went on to show me a defense of the verse by quoting a deliberate attempt to explain it as something benign and misunderstood.
Typical behavior of the clandestine nature of Islam.
Edit to add.In the video with Dawkins challenging the beliefs of Islam and bringing up apostasy.Why didn't "Dr".Mukadam set him straight by saying the Hadith is an outdated belief that is no longer taught in the faith schools?Instead he danced around the subject until pressed.
Has Islam become a fashion, followed by the ignorantly indoctrinated?
edit on 13-9-2015 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
And for our "good" Christians - - who want to blame Islam for everything.

From the: Christian Domestic Discipline website.

Rebuke and Lash. This is the harshest discipline a husband should administer, and it should always be done privately and with Godly, Biblical love. Usually, exhortation will have already taken place before this method is used, but there may come situations where this is the first step. The rebuke and lashing should be administered with a calm heart.

Talk to your wife, let her know you are serious, and tell her why she is to be disciplined physically.
When administering physical discipline, take caution not to deliver the lashes anywhere but the buttocks. The first attempt at this punishment should only be delivered by hand so you can get an idea of how many lashings are needed. The best position will be for you to sit at the end of a bed or on a chair (with no arms) and have her lay across your lap. She can also bend over a bed with arms tucked under her chest and your left hand on the small of her back. If a strap (belt) is to be implemented watch that each stoke falls directly on the buttocks and not higher.

EDITOR'S NOTE: When using the hand, or a small, short implement, such as a switch or small "hairbrush"-type paddle, over-the-knee positioning can work quite well.

www.christiandomesticdiscipline.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Yeah but they defeat the purpose. How can they be fighting for equal treatment of women when they're literally projecting themselves as sex objects? That's the whole reason for the women's rights movement in the first place; for women to be seen as equal members of society instead of just as objects for breeding.

I saw it as the exact opposite. By being topless in this situation, they were saying "I don't have to wear a burka/hijab etc. to cover myself up for YOUR convenience. My body is MY body, not YOUR body, and there is nothing to be hidden or to be ashamed of. I am not a sex object."

Sal

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

LOL,,,

OMG that was good.

They left out, "Make sure you leave some good marks so when she calls the police and throws your dumb ass in jail, she will have nice pictures for the Divorce hearing".

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

LOL,,,

OMG that was good.

They left out, "Make sure you leave some good marks so when she calls the police and throws your dumb ass in jail, she will have nice pictures for the Divorce hearing".

Did you read on the site the paragraphs below what I posted?

Its even better.

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

You have every right to disagree. Have a nice day mate.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Sometimes in life, one must put one's boobs on the front lines of battle to win the war...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap; some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition.

Ha! Sounds like an wife beater instructional.

Idiots will be idiots.

I would make some jokes but I will get in trouble.
edit on 13-9-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Do two pathetic people speak for the whole religion?

I have a great idea. A project of sorts for people just like you.

Start a thread that details all of the benefits to humanity, not just to members of that religion, that Islam has created since its inception. How has that religion benefited the people of earth?

I'm not religious for other reasons, but I am hard pressed to think of any religion that has actually benefitted humanity. Helped it advance, morally, intellectually, physiologically, etc....

You keep standing up for them.......why don't you give us your reasons as to why.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

A sound lashing is five to ten strokes with your hand, or three to five strokes with a strap; some wives need more. To avoid brusing do not strike the same area in repetition.

Ha! Sounds like an wife beater instructional.

Idiots will be idiots.

Yes.

Now, of course, this is an Extreme sect/belief in Christianity - - - just as there is Extreme sects/belief in Islam.

Most religious people believe in kindness. No matter what God.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
It Is NOT OKAY to KICK a woman. Not in the U.S., not in France, Not in Saudi Arabia.
This includes Atheist men, Christian men, and Muslim men.

Cue Twilight Zone theme music.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Annee,where are you findings this stuff, it's crazy and kinda kinky like 50 shades of grey or S&M stuff, if someone is truly following that they are disgusting men with serious control issues. Love to be in a room with those idiots, I'd "rebuke" each and everyone of them. Men do not hit women! it is not ok! now if it's like some kinky sexual stuff and she wants it I guess do whatever to the hearts content. But those articles and decrees are crazy, do men really follow that #, here in America, and outside of S&M?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You know perfectly well they DO NOT.

A fearful wife may begin crying or pleading and find it difficult to remain still. Reassure her. of your intent and love (yes this will hurt, that is why it is a punishment) then instruct her to be still. Remind her that she is not in control of this discipline. You should continue the lashing through her tears and pleas for you to stop, until you are certain the message was received. This will insure her remorse and therefore stop the undesirable behavior.

We read that in some college class and laughed about it. It's from some ole ridiculous something or other. BS.

edit on 9/13/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Annee,where are you findings this stuff, it's crazy and kinda kinky like 50 shades of grey or S&M stuff, if someone is truly following that they are disgusting men with serious control issues. Love to be in a room with those idiots, I'd "rebuke" each and everyone of them. Men do not hit women! it is not ok! now if it's like some kinky sexual stuff and she wants it I guess do whatever to the hearts content. But those articles and decrees are crazy, do men really follow that #, here in America, and outside of S&M?

Oh, I've been in forums and chat rooms for over 20 years. You pick up stuff along the way.

You should read the site. It is real unfortunately. But, interesting.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

My Ex knew Tie Kwon Do from Korea ,she used to attack me when we didn't have enough money I NEVER closed my fist but I DID slap he 7 times,3 don't really count because I had to put her hair out she lit on fire.
DON'T even TRY to claim THAT web site is the norm ,I am closer to it with Christianity.
NO MAN should strike a woman...but YOU CAN BLOCK and sweep when they use crescent kicks,they're suckers like that...

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

I sure as hell don't, I don't think I could hit a woman even of she's begging kinky sexual context. I was raised believing picking on the weak is a character flaw and one of worst things a man can do. Benevolence and altruism are the true aspirations of a good man.

link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

We read that in some college class and laughed about it. It's from some ole ridiculous something or other. BS.

It is not BS.

There are Extreme Fundamental Christian sects who follow this belief.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

DON'T even TRY to claim THAT web site is the norm ,I am closer to it with Christianity.

You show me where I made any hint that type of Christianity is the norm.

But, lets not drift off topic.

There was a point to posting that website. Now its done.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join