It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

It's never acceptable to hit a woman, period end of story. There aren't justifications for hitting women, men who assert their dominance on the weak are sick and need to get beat and goto jail. No excuses, that's how I was taught and that's what I believe.

I agree with you. That's how I was raised too. The females have been the matriarchs in my bloodline for at least the last 6 generations. So equality for women was always a given with us.

This feels a little weird w/us agreeing like this, since we're normally on opposite ends of the spectrum. But I guess that just shows that some things are more important than politics and eating habits

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallYourBluff

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: Annee

Guarantee you wouldn't see that kind of a beating at my local christian church(maybe in the time of the Crusades). Islam, the religion of peace.

There are plenty of so called Christian bullies.

Many women suffer abuse because a priest/minister tells them its their fault if they don't keep their man happy.

There are bullies in every religion, but nothing quite like Islam.Muslims believe it's there duty to inflict violence on non believers and blasphemers.
Dawkins on apostasy.Even the moderate Muslim representative tries his hardest not tell the truth.
www.youtube.com...

You're so funny. You're having difficulty separating so called Muslims from the Quran. Anybody can call themselves a Muslim and act like a douchebag or a psycho.
There is no death sentence for blasphemers, apostates or homosexuals in the Quran. The Quran encourages the freedom of religion and strongly condemns oppression of any sort. Dressing up like a Middle Easterner, growing a beard or wearing a burqa doesn't make you more righteous, pious or religious. Again, there is no such dress codes in the Quran either. Dressing up religiously or calling yourself a Muslim doesn't give you the right to treat people like crap or look down at others. I disagree with what those women did but kicking them was very wrong.

You want to know the real Islam? Read the Quran. Muslims or hadith books don't represent Islam, the Quran does.

Sorry, but death for apostasy is most definitely in the Quran.Your bumbling,mental,gymnastics are typical of those who cherry pick the facts to suit their ignorant ideology.

Bring forth your evidence for your false claims

[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And God is Hearing and Knowing.

www.youtube.com...
Twist it however you like.

You're getting quite desperate. You did not provide any evidence. Just some guy reading from hadith books.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

If you need someone to tell you it's not OK to hit your wife, then no amount of discussion will make any difference...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: sn0rch

The same schism occurs with some Christians interpretation of various passages in the Bible.

It's not strictly regulated to the Muslim community.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sn0rch
a reply to: Boeing777

Wow. So the entire planet has it all wrong.

Poor guys copping so much flak for 1 or 2 bad people.. tisk tisk.

Pity more Muslims don't read this qur'an thing..

I know you're being sarcastic, but that's a real issue in many areas. There are many Muslims who don't even have a Qur'an, especially in poor regions. So they can only "learn" from what they're taught by local leaders.

Plus there are many different denominations & schools of thought within Islam, just as there are in Christianity & other religions. Some follow other scriptures, traditions or interpretations which are against or pervert what the Qur'an actually says. Kind of like how some Christian denominations discard the Old Testament, some follow the entire Bible, some follow the Bibles & have extra books, and others who have never actually read the entire Bible.

EDIT: LOL The post above beat me to it. hmph!
edit on 13-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: ancient aliens & i plead the 5th

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Guarantee you wouldn't see that kind of a beating at my local christian church(maybe in the time of the Crusades). Islam, the religion of peace.

Many women suffer abuse because a priest/minister tells them its their fault if they don't keep their man happy.

There are bullies in every religion, but nothing quite like Islam.Muslims believe it's there duty to inflict violence on non believers and blasphemers.
Dawkins on apostasy.Even the moderate Muslim representative tries his hardest not tell the truth.
www.youtube.com...

You're so funny. You're having difficulty separating so called Muslims from the Quran. Anybody can call themselves a Muslim and act like a douchebag or a psycho.
There is no death sentence for blasphemers, apostates or homosexuals in the Quran. The Quran encourages the freedom of religion and strongly condemns oppression of any sort. Dressing up like a Middle Easterner, growing a beard or wearing a burqa doesn't make you more righteous, pious or religious. Again, there is no such dress codes in the Quran either. Dressing up religiously or calling yourself a Muslim doesn't give you the right to treat people like crap or look down at others. I disagree with what those women did but kicking them was very wrong.

You want to know the real Islam? Read the Quran. Muslims or hadith books don't represent Islam, the Quran does.

Sorry, but death for apostasy is most definitely in the Quran.Your bumbling,mental,gymnastics are typical of those who cherry pick the facts to suit their ignorant ideology.

[Quran 2:256] There shall be no compulsion in [acceptance of] the religion. The right course has become clear from the wrong. So whoever disbelieves in Taghut and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold with no break in it. And God is Hearing and Knowing.

www.youtube.com...

You're getting quite desperate. You did not provide any evidence. Just some guy reading from hadith books.

And again, you conveniently dismiss the quotes from the Quran.I'm not the one getting desperate here, but carry on with ad hominem attacks.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And again, you conveniently dismiss the quotes from the Quran.I'm not the one getting desperate here, but carry on with ad hominem attacks.

What quotes from the Quran? The guy in the video was not reading from the Quran. You did NOT provide any evidence.
This is what you wrote before posting that video.

So where is your evidence for that claim? Show me where in the Quran that death for Apostasy is encouraged?

Carry on with what hominem attack? You're the one dancing around in circles while replying by claiming I'm "bumbling".
Seriously mate, show me a quote in the Quran, just one quote where apostates are to be killed.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Well I see we have went astray...

Here this helps to understand Femen and their way of protesting.

www.vice.com...

They are passionate about their protesting.

edit on 13-9-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaccceee
What if it was a he instead of a she, a penis instead of breasts, a room full of children instead of muslims? Maybe not a good point. Probably still been treated better.

Not if I was there with one of my kids

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So you want and choose to believe.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Annee

www.bizpacreview.com...

According to Breitbart, one of the protesters shouted:

“Nobody makes me submit, nobody owns me, I’m my own prophet!” before she was attacked by the men.

Good for her, I think the protest was valid, just the way she was kicked and handled by the crowd is completely outta control and wrong.

And now its out there in viral videoland for everyone to see.

Mission accomplished.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

They were not worshipping. They were attending a conference on whether it is okay to beat your wife or not.

All the worse. Instead of letting these people talk amongst themselves and consider making changes to their practices, in a way the followers might actually listen to, let's just blow it all to dust and push these a-hats to re-affirm their stance that obviously, women are unable to be civilized and intelligent, if not kept down physically.
good going girls!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Oh I don't know, seems like a hell of a way to break the ice.

Women who take the "women's position" of - - its degrading, its not proper behavior, etc - - says a lot to me.

That's reinforcing the stereotype of "how women are supposed to behave".

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this has been pointed out but the conference was about whether or not its alright to beat your wife. There was protesting about this conference, the conference organisers said they were just the victims of an anti-islam frenzy while other people attending the conference said people protesting should be stoned to death.

So basically this was a meeting for cowards. Who can deny, that is quite a lot of men to take down one woman and when shes on the ground what exactly was the kicking for?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Imagine if women in their hijabs ran in during Sunday mass screaming and proceeded to throw her clothes around the place

In some countries they'd have got blown away .......oh yeah .....the U.S. being one of em

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

What quotes from the Quran? The guy in the video was not reading from the Quran. You did NOT provide any evidence.
This is what you wrote before posting that video.

So where is your evidence for that claim? Show me where in the Quran that death for Apostasy is encouraged?

Carry on with what hominem attack? You're the one dancing around in circles while replying by claiming I'm "bumbling".
Seriously mate, show me a quote in the Quran, just one quote where apostates are to be killed.

"They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper."
Seems pretty unambiguous.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

See how pissed off those guys were...wow and that low low life in the white shirt,he was just itching to get involved and get as many kicks in as he could...like the rest of them ...nothing more than a pack of animals....

The brainwashing in these people is incredible,they somehow believe that their god would not only approve of their actions but condone them...what a bunch of backward thinking retards

Those girls can come to my house and protest all they like

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
All the worse. Instead of letting these people talk amongst themselves and consider making changes to their practices...

From what I was reading they were discussing when it was okay to beat your wife.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
am i the only one who thinks a naked female protest against suppression, rape etc. of women is a severe case of "you're doing it wrong!"??

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff

It's really easy to take things out of context.

[Quran 4:89] "They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah . But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper."

From this literal translation and a thoughtful reading of the above verses it is clear that the command to kill is constrained and conditioned with certain special circumstances. Normally the verses of the Holy Quran need to be understood within a certain context. If read out of context, the meaning is distorted. Many antagonists of Islam and even Muslims are guilty of such misreading and distortion of Quranic meanings because they ignore the context of the verses, either through sheer negligence or deliberate suppression. By context we mean the collective meaning derived from a group of verses. Instead of taking one verse and citing it out of context, the correct procedure is to look at the verses before and after in order to acquire a proper meaning of what The Quran is saying.

1. These verses were revealed in Madinah, after the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon) had laid foundation of the new Islamic state. It was within the context of this fledgling Islamic state that the above verses were revealed. The first principle that emerges, therefore, is that these verses are directed to the Islamic state and not individual Muslims. Any intelligent person will understand that the power given to a State or Administration is far more forceful, encompassing, and comprehensive than that enjoyed by an individual. However, even in these rules, the Islamic State is not given a carte blanch to kill disbelievers at whim and wish, as will be explained further.

2. The phrase until they migrate in the Path of Allah gives us another indication of the application of this verse. The verse cannot be referring to non-Muslims because migrating in the Path of Allah is not an act of disbelievers or non-Muslims. Nowhere in The Holy Quran are disbelievers required to migrate or leave their hometowns for the sake of Islam. It is, therefore, evident that until they migrate in the Path of Allah is a reference to people who profess to be Muslims. These are the hypocrites, people who outwardly proclaimed to be Muslims but inwardly were not so. They were the impostors and spies among the Muslim community who were out to create mischief and strife. These traitors were also guilty of instigating other communities and nations to attack Muslims, as mentioned in several books of history. The verse before this one, that is, verse number, 88 clearly states: “And what is wrong with you, that you are split (in opinion) with regards to the Hypocrites.......? The context of this section of the chapter tells us clearly that verse 89 refers to Hypocrites and not to disbelievers such as the Jews, Christians, or Pagan Arabs.

3. Verse 89 states: And if they turn away, then seize them... This instruction means that if these hypocrites, after embracing the Islamic faith, renounce the Religion and renegade against the Muslim community then they must be seized, that is, arrested, and then killed. But the killing is not a summary form of execution. The commentaries state that they will be arrested, tried, and if found guilty, executed. They will be executed because they committed the unpardonable sin of treason, which in any Government or Country is a major crime punishable with death. This law applies to the Islamic state, and is not a licence to any Muslim to just go and kill non-Muslims. It might be argued that these details are not mentioned in the Quran so Muslims who read the Quran will be mislead into believing any person can just go and kill any non-Muslim who renounces his religion. Well, it must be well understood that these details are taught to the Muslim communities through different forums such as the madresas, question and answer platforms, public lectures, booklets, writings, and newsletters on a regular basis. Muslims are therefore well aware of the rules that apply; hence you will not find Muslims resorting to such methods in spite of several incidents of so-called Muslims turning away from Islam.

4. The words wherever you find them, must be taken in conjunction with both the phrases before it, i.e. seize them and kill them. That means the perpetrators of treason should be hunted down and seized wherever they hide, and the punishment of death be meted out. This is an injunction for efficient government and law enforcement. Any Government will need to have the ability and expertise to hunt down major criminals within its structures. An Administration that is unable to achieve this becomes the laughing stock of all and sundry.

Now tell me honestly, do these verses give a free permission to kill any one anywhere? These verses were revealed by God to Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him), at the time when Muslims were attacked by the non-Muslims of Makkah on a regular basis. They were frightening the Muslim community of Madinah. One may say using the contemporary jargon that there were constant terrorist attacks on Madinah and in this situation Muslims were given permission to fight back the “terrorist”. These verses are not a permission for “terrorism” but they are a warning against the “terrorists.” But even in these warnings you can see how much restraint and care is emphasized.

So what does the Quran tell us about apostates or non-Muslims?

[Quran 6:151] Take not life, which God hath made sacred, except by way of justice and law: thus does He command you, that ye may learn wisdom. 17:33 Nor take life, which God has made sacred, except for just cause. And if anyone is slain wrongfully, We have given his heir authority (to demand Qisas(retribution) or to forgive): but let him not exceed bounds in the matter of taking life; for he is helped (by the law) 5:32…if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people

Apart from taking random verses out of context, you did not provide any evidence from the Quran that orders the killing of APOSTATES.

edit on 13-9-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join