It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Kicked is an understatement they gang-stomped that person. wtf!

Those security guards are punks, they should have temple punched the cowards that were kicking her. smh.

edit on 14-9-2015 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Its actually a pretty strong statement, its saying your body is decent and you own your own self and body, you're not standing under them.

Really disgusting response and hope there are arrests!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

there is nothing in the post regarding what they were taking about, it was a a speech amongst many others. nothing to say it was discussing beating their wifes, unless you just being ignorant and feel all Muslims beat their wife's.

you want to jump up and down shouting on stage half naked is not a peaceful protest. Its just annoying and so many other ways to put your point across.

all im saying is actions have consequences. if they felt that was the best and only way to demonstrate that's up to them. Expect consequences whether its right or morally wrong

nobody should be getting hurt full stop. But i have no sympathy for people who put themselves in stupid situations.

they looked white - my error if they are not..not that it matters

edit on 14-9-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-9-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
But i have no sympathy for people who put themselves in stupid situations.

I feel bad for anyone getting hurt, even if they decided to fly a dirt bike. However, you would not catch this atheist in a Muslim country nor on a motorcycle.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

there is nothing in the post regarding what they were taking about, it was a a speech amongst many others. nothing to say it was discussing beating their wifes, unless you just being ignorant and feel all Muslims beat their wife's.

Did you bother to actually look up the conference?

Two topless feminists storm Muslim conference stage during 'wife beating' discussion.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The sad thing about all this is that Femen is actually run by a dirty sneaky misogonistic man Viktor Svatsky. Who has admitted he only "hires" pretty attractive girls because they sell and rules them with a rod of iron regularly abusing them calling them names etc. So much for feminism and preventing the abuse of women.

In an interview with an Australian film producer Kitty Green, Svatsky said

“These girls are weak,” he says in the film.

“They don’t have the strength of character. They don’t even have the desire to be strong. Instead, they show submissiveness, spinelessness, lack of punctuality, and many other factors which prevent them from becoming political activists. These are qualities which it was essential to teach them.”

A puppet master to some pretty but it seems simple girls
Apparently the Brazilian branch of this strange club is also run by a man!
edit on 14-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: missed a bit

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They had no business with their infantile protest.

No sympathy.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaccceee
What if it was a he instead of a she, a penis instead of breasts, a room full of children instead of muslims? Maybe not a good point. Probably still been treated better.

Well...Most children have been exposed to boobs...not same with Penis...but that said we should all appreciate the difference between protesting with Boobs vs. Bombs.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I have to ask but were these women FRENCH? and NON MUSLIM? They are lucky to come out of this with their heads still attached. Seems these at that meeting are hadith followers and not of the Quran im guessing.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Good on those women! The kicking of them is by-the-way, way out of line, for any decent person. If you have to physically hit someone, then you ave already lost the argument. .. Slowly, we get there; yet again.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Purposely trying to aggravate people in a near-by mosque by drawing silly pictures of Mohammad is "okay". Yet, if you're apart of a feminist organization and want to protest the treatment of women in Muslim culture, you are deemed indecent, silly and immature by the same type of right-wing alternative news websites.

Granted, it is a public act of indecent exposure, but still.. # islam.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Ok the article says @Reports claim that the two imams were addressing in their lecture the issue of whether men are allowed to beat their wives or not""

key words there are "or not" . . so is it or not? you don't know what they was going to say, maybe the teachings were positive and not to hit their wife's. Maybe they trying to educate Muslims who think its right to hit their wives

you just assuming the worst,.. expected on on conspiracy site..which i do love BTW

also it goes on to say - - "But it has drawn criticism from other feminist groups for its approach, especially towards minority communities"

especially to minority communities?? so these girls go out their way to other peoples cultures and practices and demonstrate this?

who is to say our way is right in the west? . . so if they want to go provoke minorities then i stick to what i said earlier

if you put yourself in stupid situations and act like an idiot - expect the consequences. . still no sympathy for these girls.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Ok the article says @Reports claim that the two imams were addressing in their lecture the issue of whether men are allowed to beat their wives or not""

key words there are "or not" . . so is it or not? you don't know what they was going to say, maybe the teachings were positive and not to hit their wife's. Maybe they trying to educate Muslims who think its right to hit their wives

The fact that they even have to hold a conference on whether it is acceptable or not highlights the need to draw attention to these cretins.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yet more proof that Islam is evil and religion as a whole needs to be eradicated from the face of the planet. And if you take offense to that then you are a part of the problem and you also need to be eradicated from the face of the planet.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
All the Muslim men in attendance not married to these two women must now commit suicide...

I believe that is what is called for...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
The sad thing about all this is that Femen is actually run by a dirty sneaky misogonistic man Viktor Svatsky. Who has admitted he only "hires" pretty attractive girls because they sell and rules them with a rod of iron regularly abusing them calling them names etc. So much for feminism and preventing the abuse of women.

Yes very sad. But, of course, I had to research it.

IMO -- It makes sense from a military standpoint. "Tear them down, make them hate you, build them up to fight back."

Who wins the war? Women.

Women are the only ones who can demand equality for themselves. Women have to fight for it. If they feel they needed a man to train them, I have no problem with it.

All areas need to be covered. This type is radical attention. It works for what it is.

I am just shy of 70. So, I experienced gender roles and inequality to women from the 50s. I experienced the radical women fighting for rights in America during the 60s/70s. Changes have occurred, but gender equality still persists. The fight continues.

edit on 14-9-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If you have to ask the question . . .

If you have to ask the question to a large organized group . . .

The question should have no need to be asked.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
LOL! Kinda funny - welcome to the country!!

(They take their tops off everywhere else is my only point I'm referring to here)
edit on 14-9-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

You think many Wiccans have this view of women being inferior? Don't confuse the barbarity of Abrahamic religions with the rest of them.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Well...Most children have been exposed to boobs...not same with Penis...

Speak for yourself, I had a 75 year old grandpa that would raid the fridge in the nude at 1 a.m after a few belts of wine....

...a block of cheese never had the appeal it does like when a set of tooth marks are in it.

edit on 14-9-2015 by sirChill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join