It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Topless Women Activist disrupt Muslim conference in France (One female kicked)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

My family & I have had that debate so many times we just leave it alone now. My Dad's a Quran based Sunni Imam who is drifting Salafi. My Mom reads the Qur'an, Sunna, and Hadith (and loves different Khutbahs) but only binds herself to the Qur'an. And I'm a "Muslim" in the original sense because of my personal relationships with God & Shaytan, not because of any specific Scriptures or Prophets. It makes our conversations very interesting to say the least.

Whoa! That is way too confusing for me.

Think I'll stick to Spiritual Atheism.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boeing777

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Hmmmm Islamically what I've read in the Quran only refers to self defence against a volatile partner...

I guess interpretation of volatile is where they fall short on the grey matter.

Read more about that verse here www.quranicpath.com...
It was falsely translated as command to beat your wife.

I read some of what it links to.

Actually sounds very much like Mormonism.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

My family & I have had that debate so many times we just leave it alone now. My Dad's a Quran based Sunni Imam who is drifting Salafi. My Mom reads the Qur'an, Sunna, and Hadith (and loves different Khutbahs) but only binds herself to the Qur'an. And I'm a "Muslim" in the original sense because of my personal relationships with God & Shaytan, not because of any specific Scriptures or Prophets. It makes our conversations very interesting to say the least.

Whoa! That is way too confusing for me.

Think I'll stick to Spiritual Atheism.

Annee why are you so cute, you make me laugh I agree with you!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Did you ever see the look on Putin's face when they got him? LOL

For your viewing pleasure:
www.huffingtonpost.com...=start

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

well, shock value works. Look how many people are reading up on it?
If they wore clothes.. who would give a damn?

Like it or loathe it, its a male dominated world and men are designed, by nature to be attracted to the naked female form.

Just because you wouldn't do it, doesn't make them any less of a person.
Clearly they are comfortable and not concerned with their appearance under their clothes and understand how to get attention for their cause.

Good for them I say..

unfortunately, if they expected a different reaction - they were wrong.
edit on pm1034308132015-09-13T22:34:24-05:00102015p by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No duh.
Males are hardwired to look at women.
Go figure.
Never could figured that one out on my own.
Ugh.

I really could care less what the activist kids of the day are doing....when (if) it actually provides proactive social change to the positive instead of just endless repetitive and increasingly sensational attempts at headline grabbing and press for their organizations.

Yes.
I'm old.
Still jaded.
Some things never change.

Enjoy the free show.

I'll be dead soon enough anyway, thank gods.
Not my fight.

edit on 9/13/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Quran 4:34:

Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

(Link)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

** BRAVO FEMEN !!! all Great Heroes in the Universe salute you !! you are truly Brave and Principled Ladies. may your souls shine into Eternity !! when the gods (god not = GOOD ) have finally destroyed themselves with self-Admiration and perversions, women will Remain, and i for one will be with you. "g/o/d" is another form of EVIL. males (in general) tend to Evil, but women have the motherly Common Senses which corrupt male-dominated religions fail to comprehend. Hebrews were the scum of Satan, merely TALKING about love is not Love !!! medieval Shariah scum are of the Devil (djinns / Iblis), they DO NOT represent Allah !! anything that came out of Abrahams Penis is of the Devil ..... even soft-brained Jesus failed to realise that. BRAVO FEMEN mr.Putin quietly agrees. Steven Seagal agrees. only god-grovelling scum (of any type) would Brandish their "alien in the sky" against such Bravery. kaman.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

France used to be a 'free' Country didn't it?

What if anything will happen to those guys who kicked those girls?

Maybe they shouldn't have got up on stage but those guys should not be kicking them either and i wonder what they did to them behind the screens??

France need to deal with their problem they have with these 'Muslim' groups and fast..

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   
While being kicked is totally unacceptable....

What were these people thinking, this is no way to intelligently protest anything.

It would not be tolerated in any religious event, be it Christian, Muslim, Jewish etc.

That being said, I need to reiterate that physical violence is in no way a suitable way to deal with this situation.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I think it was a good protest. Muslims don't deserve respect with the way they treat women. It was non-violent, although maybe only somewhat effective come to think of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   

im not religious but respect peoples beliefs. to be honest they got was coming and have no sympathy towards these girls.

Why get up on stage at a religious event while there are young kids around. They are not stupid girls and understand this is totally uncalled for. Why go up naked in the first place.

again another shameful act to show how ignorant, rude and disregardful us white people are towards others cultures.

you want to pull a stunt like that, then expect consequences for your actions. hope # got the # kicked out of her behind the curtain.

i hate people like this giving their own race such a bad name. . We are not all like this,. just like all brown people are not bombers and all black people aint criminals and all yellow people don't eat sushi.

edit on 14-9-2015 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Yeah!!! Lets kick women in the name of Allah.............

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Ok man, put down the racist pipe and think for a sec, these women were not "white", and these imams were talking about the god damn rule of thumb and why that is acceptable!

In front of children none the less, kids see more boobs than a lot of adults,(probably more than the majority of those "men")so I'm sure that display wasn't destroying their Innocence.

however imams talking about the how's and why's of beating women, they are in fact destroying their innocence. Then the women getting beaten for the display,and you cheer it on saying,"they got what they deserved".

What kinda weird sentiment say's if I see boobs i'm gonna beat a woman? This is just hogwash, your argument is invalid and you have blundered.
edit on 14-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
Why get up on stage at a religious event while there are young kids around.

You saw children there? At a conference on when it is acceptable to beat your wife?

Trust me, seeing some casabas is going to leave much less traumatic memories for children than watching their mother get beat.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
At least they had balloons. What a World.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

im not religious but respect peoples beliefs. to be honest they got was coming and have no sympathy towards these girls.

Why get up on stage at a religious event while there are young kids around. They are not stupid girls and understand this is totally uncalled for. Why go up naked in the first place.

again another shameful act to show how ignorant, rude and disregardful us white people are towards others cultures.

you want to pull a stunt like that, then expect consequences for your actions. hope # got the # kicked out of her behind the curtain.

i hate people like this giving their own race such a bad name. . We are not all like this,. just like all brown people are not bombers and all black people aint criminals and all yellow people don't eat sushi.

Are you serious?

Got what was deserved? For bearing their breasts in front of backwards thinking religious types?

Wow.

Yeah, because a non violent protest, deserves a beat down right?

How dare they show their tatas! The nerve!!

SMH, I really do not get your line of thinking here, and honestly, it is worrisome.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

On a scale 1 - 10 how angry should I be?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
On a scale 1 - 10 how angry should I be?

We should all be 44-DD angry.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Protesting gets people looking at issues. Protesting naked sure gets attention.

Do the people who are offended by nudity not realize we are born, like all the other animals, naked? I'm pretty sure that men overreact to nudity because of clothing laws. It's like kids overreacting to cake because they rarely get it.

Islam is a newer religion. It has to go through its persecution of the heretics phase as well. After all, it did derive from Christianity. The Christians turned out alright despite deriving from Judaism. Heck, some of the Christians are even going provisional atheist. Hurray for social evolution!
edit on 14-9-2015 by gentledissident because: making it read better

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join