It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugee crisis: How Germany rose to the occasion

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Are you serious?

Germany has made things ten times worse by just opening the gates and letting anybody and their grandmother walk into their country and be given refugee status. I mean think about it for a second, they are letting people in without question and no those "checks" aren't proper checks, what they did was a clear attempt to ignore the rules and just let the migrants into the EU.

The problem is since that little boy was found people are judging this problem with their bleeding hearts rather than a clear head and yes it's hard when you see a dead little boy and that's horrible but what about all the other kids who died doing the same thing before the boy was filmed? Germany has royally screwed things up, thankfully they realised the mistake and put the boarder patrols back up but the damage is done.

I'm sure people will think other wise and hey a couple people might even say it's Germany making up for their history etc. but they did the wrong thing, they should have followed the rules and not tried to act like the heroes, accepting all these people is not the answer at least not the way we're doing it, things can be sorted, I've already posted how on another forum on how so wont go into it but Germany opening the gates to anyone is the biggest mistake, we'll all soon see when we start to see a rise in terrorist organisation, when countries are over run with homeless people and children, I mean in the UK we already have a housing issue where people including myself are living with their parents because it's ridiculously expensive to live (1 bed room flat in a responsible area to my work is seven hundred a week) and now we've got more people coming in who are going to live in a worse state.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Refugee center burned?
Those crazy right-wing, uh, the refugees started the fire?
They are trying desperately to twist this to make it look like a humanitarian crisis and anyone speaking out against it to be xenophobic and backwards.

Syria will remain Syrian, as will Afghanistan, Algeria, Pakistan and several other countries refuges are pouring in from. Sadly Germany will not remain German for long. Not at this rate nor will the rest of Europe.

After WW1 Germany was broken up and many parts taken by other countries.
After WW2 we split Germany in 2 and left one side Democratic and the other Communist.
No sooner had Germany regained her status as the #1 economic power in Europe than suddenly this refugee crisis pops up.
I see a pattern here of taking down Germany every time it grows too powerful.

Nothing has changed in Syria, it's still a low-level conflict as it has been for over 2 years.
Why the sudden crush of humanity swamping Europe and especially Germany?
Wait for the problem - reaction - solution once again.
I believe they know an economic crash is unavoidable and want the people to have someone else to fight against rather than the elite rulers of the EU and their banker cronies.
Digital currency, RFID and biometric security standards are coming.
They are making a crisis to ensure it happens.

The Irish and various other Migrants built the US, I dont see potato munching, eyebrows on the cheeks, sheleighleigh swinging Micks running the US into the ground. Calm down. Remember, your best president ever, Kennedy, was of Migrant stock. and by the looks of it Trump..German, could be your next President. Is it a colour issue???surely not.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
this is interesting

GERMAN JEWISH REFUGEES, 1933–1939

www.ushmm.org...

Several factors determined the ebb and flow of emigration of Jews from Germany. These included the degree of pressure placed on the Jewish community in Germany and the willingness of other countries to admit Jewish immigrants. However, in the face of increasing legal repression and physical violence, many Jews fled Germany. Until October 1941, German policy officially encouraged Jewish emigration. Gradually, however, the Nazis sought to deprive Jews fleeing Germany of their property by levying an increasingly heavy emigration tax and by restricting the amount of money that could be transferred abroad from German banks.

The events of 1938 caused a dramatic increase in Jewish emigration. The German annexation of Austria in March, the increase in personal assaults on Jews during the spring and summer, the nationwide Kristallnacht ("Night of Broken Glass") pogrom in November, and the subsequent seizure of Jewish-owned property all caused a flood of visa applications. Although finding a destination proved difficult, about 36,000 Jews left Germany and Austria in 1938 and 77,000 in 1939.

By October 1941, when Jewish emigration was officially forbidden, the number of Jews in Germany had declined to 163,000. The vast majority of those Jews still in Germany were murdered in Nazi camps and ghettos during the Holocaust.

aint that something?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Refugee center burned?
Those crazy right-wing, uh, the refugees started the fire?
They are trying desperately to twist this to make it look like a humanitarian crisis and anyone speaking out against it to be xenophobic and backwards.

Syria will remain Syrian, as will Afghanistan, Algeria, Pakistan and several other countries refuges are pouring in from. Sadly Germany will not remain German for long. Not at this rate nor will the rest of Europe.

After WW1 Germany was broken up and many parts taken by other countries.
After WW2 we split Germany in 2 and left one side Democratic and the other Communist.
No sooner had Germany regained her status as the #1 economic power in Europe than suddenly this refugee crisis pops up.
I see a pattern here of taking down Germany every time it grows too powerful.

Nothing has changed in Syria, it's still a low-level conflict as it has been for over 2 years.
Why the sudden crush of humanity swamping Europe and especially Germany?
Wait for the problem - reaction - solution once again.
I believe they know an economic crash is unavoidable and want the people to have someone else to fight against rather than the elite rulers of the EU and their banker cronies.
Digital currency, RFID and biometric security standards are coming.
They are making a crisis to ensure it happens.

The Irish and various other Migrants built the US, I dont see potato munching, eyebrows on the cheeks, sheleighleigh swinging Micks running the US into the ground. Calm down. Remember, your best president ever, Kennedy, was of Migrant stock. and by the looks of it Trump..German, could be your next President. Is it a colour issue???surely not.

The Irish were the same culture and religious background as America at large for the most part.

Very large difference.

You aren't seriously trying to compare the 2 situations are you!?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
We sure don’t have to have a poll on ATS about the popularity of the Arabs being let into Europe do we folks?

I’ve done numerous OPs since the Treyvon Martin murder, the time I first went on this site, and this is the only OP I got 1 star.

That tells me the people really hate and fear Arabs

I understand

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
We sure don’t have to have a poll on ATS about the popularity of the Arabs being let into Europe do we folks?

I’ve done numerous OPs since the Treyvon Martin murder, the time I first went on this site, and this is the only OP I got 1 star.

I understand

I find it funny that a segment of ats want to label things as being hateful no matter what. I understand. Guess some people's heart is sucking all the oxygen from the brain. Leaving them in a state of have to do good, and screaming the negative connotation words always.

Doesn't matter if a country doesn't have the infrastructure in place, doesn't matter if jobs are available, come one come all. Most selfish people on the planet, will exchange 1 external problem for 50 internal so they can feel good. Then have the audacity to label everything else as hate.

Forget about putting the infrastructure ahead of time , making sure housing, schools, etc are ready to handle it. Nope that's hate. Pack that all in , create havoc but I feel better. Not too good at thinking, very selfish, have no concept of the word planning. But at least the people making these dumb hate accusations aren't hateful.

Love it
edit on 13-9-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Reallyfolks

Don’t you know it’s a sin to plan anything in a capitalist state

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Don’t you know it’s a sin to plan anything in a capitalist state

No, but I do know that people pushing this stuff are more than willing to exchange 1 problem to add 50, and unless the country this is being pushed on had no homeless and no hungry before things like this take place people pushing are as equally hateful towards those needing previous help, as they claim those denying current help are.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Problems start in strange placed sometimes.

In this case it can be traced back to the US’s intervention in Iraq, imo, and their surreptitious intervention in Syria and before that all the way to 911 and the lower than scum secret boys who did that all to start something to destabilize many countries and make a lot of defense contractors rich…

It’s called feeding the beast

But they didn’t plan that the beast never gets tired of eating!

The beast will stop now only when it eats whoever started this mess

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

In this case it can be traced back to the US’s intervention in Iraq, imo, and their surreptitious intervention in Syria and before that all the way to 911 and the lower than scum secret boys who did that all to start something to destabilize many countries and make a lot of defense contractors rich…

So in your mind US is to blame, Turkey is also a war zone that has to be fled from, the destination is eurpore, and it's hateful for anyone in any eu country to have a problem with it? Does that about sum it up?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I understand

I don't hate or fear them.

They just have an inferior culture, that doesn't mix with ours in the West very well.

We don't like fixed marriages, honor killings, women being downgraded to less than first class citizens....
It goes on and on.

They can keep it in the 3rd world where their culture belongs.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I disagree, it all begins in a backwards culture, that deserves a near term death.

If not for that.... Europe didn't flood the Mideast with refugees because of either world war did they?

See the difference?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Don't be hating John. There is always the beautiful aspect of female genital mutilation. Regardless, you don't pack everyone in, create a ton of problems and solve none. You get the infrastructure in place and let numbers in based on what can be absorbed. That is hateful though.....really, do some of you members ever stop to smell what you shovel?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

Don't be hating John. There is always the beautiful aspect of female genital mutilation. Regardless, you don't pack everyone in, create a ton of problems and solve none. You get the infrastructure in place and let numbers in based on what can be absorbed. That is hateful though.....really, do some of you members ever stop to smell what you shovel?

It is plain logic...

If i'm having a hard time feeding my family, I can't move theirs in and feed them too....

I don't see how this isn't obvious!

It helps nobody, by hurts many.

Edited because my autocorrect is an Ahole
edit on 13-9-2015 by johnwick because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
The strangest thing is......

Only a short 5 years ago, Angela Merkel made Worldwide headlines by stating.....

"MULTICULTURALISM HAS UTTERLY FAILED". (In Germany specifically...but also elsewhere)

www.theguardian.com...

This came about because of all the problems the "Turks" and other Non Native Europeans were/are causing in Germany and Europe...5 years ago.

So what has changed in 5 Years?

Over the past 6-12 months on ATS, we have seen dozens of threads on the problems of Arabs/Muslims/Blacks in Europe, Video of Marches in England with these Non Native Europeans yelling...Kill the Cops.
Interviews with Swedish and Dutch Families saying their children are discriminated against, because they are White European Natives, and European Native cannot even go into some areas of there own country.

Unfortunately, this will only lead to more unrest for the natives, and possible action against the invaders.
Why dont the Syrian young men do like every other brave nation before them.....stay and fight for their freedom, in their Own Land....not run away like deserters and weaklings........Are they the people you want in your country?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: johnwick

It is plain logic...

If i'm having a hard time feeding my family, I can't move theirs in and feed them too....

Pretty logical.But if you don't do it even if your own family is struggling and you don't take in addtional people to help you are hateful. Can't be hating, even if the hating is logical

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

Only a short 5 years ago, Angela Merkel made Worldwide headlines by stating.....

"MULTICULTURALISM HAS UTTERLY FAILED". (In Germany specifically...but also elsewhere)

www.theguardian.com...

This came about because of all the problems the "Turks" and other Non Native Europeans were/are causing in Germany and Europe...5 years ago.

Over the past 6-12 months on ATS, we have seen dozens of threads on the problems of Arabs/Muslims/Blacks in Europe, Video of Marches in England with these Non Native Europeans yelling...Kill the Cops.
Interviews with Swedish and Dutch Families saying their children are discriminated against, because they are White European Natives, and European Native cannot even go into some areas of there own country.

Unfortunately, this will only lead to more unrest for the natives, and possible action against the invaders.
Why dont the Syrian young men do like every other brave nation before them.....stay and fight for their freedom, in their Own Land....not run away like deserters and weaklings........Are they the people you want in your country?

As a veteran myself.... I would send my family away, and fight.

But I'm not a coward so it is easy for me to say.

I don't know the heart of a coward, I have never been one, I'm a born fighter.

Some aren't though...... I would love to smack talk them, but I have never feared fighting for what I think is right.

It was always easy for me, I don't how it is for them.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: gort51

www.theguardian.com...

As a veteran myself.... I would send my family away, and fight.

But I'm not a coward so it is easy for me to say.

I don't know the heart of a coward, I have never been one, I'm a born fighter.

Some aren't though...... I would love to smack talk them, but I have never feared fighting for what I think is right.

It was always easy for me, I don't how it is for them.

I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence... I would rather have India resort to arms in order to defend her honour than that she should, in a cowardly manner, become or remain a helpless witness to her own dishonor.

I WOULD risk violence a thousand times rather than risk the emasculation of a whole race.

...Ghandi....even the most peaceful realize sometimes, you have to fight. Even it that means the truely innocent die along with the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Double post. Sorry

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It is plain logic...

Pretty logical.But if you don't do it even if your own family is struggling and you don't take in addtional people to help you are hateful. Can't be hating, even if the hating is logical

Ya... My posting history clearly shows, I care little about what others think, mine come first at all times!!

My family, my friends, my community, my county, my state, my nation

In that exact order!!

After that, my nation's allies, and way down the list absolute strangers that don't like my culture or my country..... Like after the stray dogs and ferral cats.

Then and only then would I give a single second of my time for them.

Heartless?

Meh... Couldnt give less of a # if they think so honestly!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join