It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order & The Muslim Brotherhood

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Hyperia

Some countries that are of Islam or even African based, might like the idea of Gold coins and Diamonds instead of legal tender. But then again, the way some of there dollars are doing better the Us dollar, I could be wrong .
edit on 13-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Besides, it not like these prophecies of the two religions are actually coherent even though they do share a similar faith construct with each other, and the amount of assumptions that go with the Anti-Christ is incredibility not coherent with the two religions views of End times.

The Christians believe the Anti-Christ will be similar to that of Jesus, full blown super powered and all, easily swaying the masses, masquerading as Jesus but the Spirit is only accessed through that being, and not the teachings.

Where as Im assuming that where the Muslims perceptions of prophecies are coming from, is similar but knowing how over Zealous they are, is more or less pointing the direction of the Anti-Christ, due to how he will be a known enemy to Allah. But the way thing are going on these is no different then Medieval Europe a few hundred years...

And the Jewish Messiah(The original Basis I might add) is the one who bring Isreal to its glory and nearly destroyed those who rebel the God of Isreal.

Put simply Sinful, the Christians/Catholics like little boys, where the Muslums like little Girls... And yet Satan, would have all their Heads as if they came from the same cesspool of piss and #.
edit on 13-9-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
The Muslim brotherhood are Persian with Shiite faith.Who believe bloodline should rule.
The Arabs are sunni faith that believe an elected one should rule.
If you look at a map of the middle east and of where the Shiite live you will see a crescent moon appear from Syria down through Iraq Iran finishing in Yemen.
This is what Iran wishes to create a Muslim empire and with what's happing in Syria and Yemen looks like it is about to happen.
I predicted a Muslim caliphate would be created many years ago and that they would have a black flag with a crescent moon but Isis have a full moon on their flag.
In the end they will forefill the prophecy of Mohammed that the Koran will be preached across the land of Rome through invasion and occupation.
I believe this prophecy will come true.
I am not a Muslim but roman catholic who believes in the bourbon prophecy.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join