It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mathematical analysis for predicting future events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
i was playing around with various shape & volume calculations when i found this:

annulus calculation 1: i.imgur.com...
annulus calculation 2: i.imgur.com...
if you want to recalculate: convertxy.com...

both annuli with comments: i.imgur.com...

the image shows 2 annulus calculations, and, at bottom, 3 gregorian calendar dates (in 2 versions each).

"numerical names" and the postal code / phone combination should be regarded as proof that the "corresponding" series in the chart which look as if they display calendar dates, really are a display of calendar dates.

how is that coincidence possible (the consistency of the encircled series in the chart with the data next to it)?

how can geometry calculations display dates in a format that was first introduced in 1582?

i tried "reproducing" these "effects" with different calculuses:

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

i take it that per "modern science" this cannot actually work. i intend this thread to discuss how mathematical ontologies would have to look like to include the idea that mathematical analysis can in fact produce utilizable information about future (and past) events.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: peterp

I think its called google

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just a guess but the AGW crowd have used many computations to guess at future climate but all their models diverge from reality .Or they seem to have, over the past 18 years .

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I was wondering if you could please simplify or elaborate on your opening post so that it could be more easily understood by those of us who do not particularly excel in mathematics.

If you feel that by doing so you would be harming the integrity of the thread, then please discard this request.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Didn't we have this exact thread about a week ago and somebody explained where it was faulty?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

where do you see an explanation in this related thread that it is "faulty"?
edit on 13-9-2015 by peterp because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I don't understand a word of the OP. Could you explain what these calculations are in reference to? It looks like you are abusing a calculator for numerological puposes.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join