It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Anyone Know Anything About Blue Orbs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Hi peeps.

I have seen a blue orb floating about in my house. I have often seen the other types of orbs that look like clear-ish bubbles before, but this is the first time I have seen a blue one.

Does anyone know anything about what they are and what they represent?

I can't seem to find out much about them, except that they are rare.

Has anyone had any experience of seeing them, and/or know what they are and why they're blue?

I was filming my bone-idle dog's thunderous snoring lol, and after I played it back and was just about to discard the video, I saw a blue orb fly across the screen.

Take a look, after the 2 minute mark look towards the bottom right and a blue orb appears and flies across the screen towards the top left.

What do you guys think?
edit on 13-9-2015 by doobydoll because: edited to add video.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

My sister cast a spell one time at a friend's house that ended up bringing orbs into the house. I think they are spirits.

Blue Orbs
Blue is spiritually associated with psychic energy and truth. It is a very calming color, and many people associate it with spiritual guidance. Some people feel blue orbs are are sign of a calming presence or energy, while others feel they indicate the presence of a spirit guide in that location.

Link

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake
Thanks for your reply, appreciated.

I have edit my OP to add a video I took that shows a blue orb fly across the screen.

I have recently begun to make efforts to develop my psychic abilities, and I always ask for spiritual guidance and protection every time I practice. Could the blue orb be my spiritual guide?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Watched the vid, looks more like blue type spirit orb. Unfortunately can't help, I've seen a a number of blue type ufo orbs but they are totally different in structure plus size, also they are connected to motherships.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Perhaps it was the dog's consciousness coming back from a dream. It looks like the orb flies into the dog's chest. Pretty cool.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

It seems out of focus. Given that you are focused on the dog's head about two feet away, and the "object" is blurry, it would have to be a very small object wafting in the air within a inch or so of the camera.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Got a friend who is a wiccan and visualizing yourself being surrounded by a blue orb of light is a protection incantation. Blue orbs are generally seen as a protective, positive thing

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Dogs would seem a good subject to video if you are orb-hunting. A friend of mine was showing me a video of his Boxer bitch having recently given birth to a litter, and there were dozens and dozens of tiny white orbs hovering around all the dogs. Then all these orbs collected together, like a flock of birds, and seemed to descend into the mother's head...then vanished!

Truly astonishing.

Of course, a skeptic might say they were just dog fleas. But then why didn't we see any of them with our eyes (I mean there were a LOT)? Or why didn't the camera capture them as fleas instead of tiny white points of light? And why would they vanish all at once in the same vicinity - would fleas do that?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
www.sgha.net...

That should help you understand what you are seeing.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I gotta go with @Aliensun on this one.
There isn't much distance between the camera and the dog, and so something small (like a fuzz ball) simply wafted by.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I believe there are genuine 'paranormal related' orbs but when I saw this one it seemed to move like an insect - what (and where in relation to the camera) were the light sources in the room at the time?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I found this page back in the day where these people said they were having like a fairy festival or some #, apparently a bunch of different orbs came for the festival as well and there was tons of pictures with the same people, same location, with different orbs. I wish I could find the page now but I used and edited one of the photos that intrigued me the most for a song. They have a flipped version of the one Im about to post, so that the 2 halves make up a full ting. They claim this one was published in a book. They had tons of other pictures of different orbs, one of them it looked like the lady in the picture was communicating with one directly over her head

Here's the photo: i62.tinypic.com...

This one definitely wasn't a dust particle lol. They went a little deeper and said that the orb communicated to them that they were from the 6th and 9th dimension and part of some alliance? Definitely worth some thought

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

"It's the ghoooost lighhhht!" - Tow Mater

Sorry, couldn't resist. My son watched the 7 minute Mater & the Ghost Light 8x last night. The description, as told by Doc Hudson, is dead on!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Was it mushroom season by any chance?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Science abhors mysteries, what can I tell you...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Science abhors mysteries, what can I tell you...

Not at all, without mystery there would be no science. But you have to be willing to let go of preconceived expectations of what you WANT the evidence to be and grasp what it likely is. Then rinse and reload.

Just because the orb phenomena can be explained and proven as something mundane doesn't mean ghosts don't exist. Rinse and reload. Find a better avenue that might hold the real answers
edit on 14-9-2015 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Blue orbs could be spirits, but in our experiences, in ufology ,that even involved black choppers showing up and pursuing our sitings, and my older son called me out to witness what he had been witnessing for some time, the Blue Orbs were 1. sensors. ie when he called me out for a return of the craft, which was soundless and so he must have been connected to it to know it was coming back in 30 min to an hour. He also pointed to the orb.

And then during an experience of mine, was in contact with a woman dressed in a blue uniform. But it was telepathic and I ignored it, then hours later was going to bed, and the covers moved, the mattress was dented in, and it felt like an exam was taking place, or a checkup. But I had forgotten my antibiotic that night, so I jumped up and took it at the kitchen sink. My son came out of the bathroom and said "mom, there was a blue orb behind your back, this big", he put his hands about 3 feet, or a meter, apart.

So blue is often associated with human humanoid extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
huh? looked like a flashlight.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I have had a "blue orb" experience, it was ten years ago next weekened.
I used to belong to a an off road motorcycle club, that owned property a few miles west of Donner summit near lake Tahoe. Club members have access to the property whenever you want, so a riding buddy, from the bay area, met me there for a weekend of riding in the area. Saturday we spent about 10hrs on the motos before setting up camp and having some dinner. We were both low maintenance campers, just sleeping bags and cook stove, neither had a tent or lantern, and no fire it was fire season.
So after eating, and putting down a couple sheafs outmeal stouts, in was sitting on a rock just kinda zoning out, trying not to fall asleep, when I noticed a odd blue glow on the ground in front of me. It was like the blue glow from a digital watch light. At the same time my buddy says, "Dude do you see that"?, he was kickin it in his lawn chair about 15' to my left, and as I looked over to him, he was pointing at a translucent blue orb, about a foot in diameter, hovering about 3' off the ground.
Its edges were kind of indeterminate, but it was spherical, and almost bobbed in the air slightly, and projected a "cone " of light onto the ground, but didn't seem to light the rest of the campsite at all.
We stared at it for a few seconds before it "imploded", it didn't wisp away or move it just shrank to nothing and darkness.
I immediately looked staright up through the hole in the canopy of the trees to see the starry night sky of the high sierra, I was fully expecting to see a UFO hovering in the sky, but alas no aliens, although I did check my watch to see if there was any lost time, if there was it was only a few minutes.
It was very weird, and when I did a web search for "Tahoe ghost lights" I came up with a few hits about people seeing blue orbs in the wilderness on occasion, they were very prominent in the areas of the Donner expedition.
later when talking to another club member, the clubs property was very near or was the place were members of the donner party, who had set out for sacramento to get rescuers, killed and ate their Native American guides.

edit on p0000009k43922015Tue, 15 Sep 2015 11:43:18 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join