It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syrian migrant crisis: Christians to get priority as Abbott faces pressure to take in more refugees

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: pheonix358

So have you ever had to make that decision? Ever had to decide whether to flee with your family to another country or stay back and fight in a civil war that could possibly drag on for decades and run the risk of your family getting blow to pieces?

It's so easy for us to say that they should just get a spine and stay when we will never and have never had to make that decision.

Europe is already having problems with these migrants.

I live in a peaceful country and I want it to stay that way. I have already seen these immigrants, in my own backyard, chanting slogans about Sharia Law and young children holding signs saying 'Behead the Infidels.'

Bugger off.

I lived through the years of huge immigration from Italy, Greece and other parts of Europe. I was happy to have them here and went to school with their children. They came here for a new peaceful life and they integrated well because they put some effort in.

These refugees do not want to integrate, they want to change us to suit them. Their hostility is palpable and violence is their way of life.

If we could separate out those who wish to live in peace then I would welcome them with open arms, but, as sad as it is, we can't.

My great country is a multicultural haven with people of all ethnic and religious backgrounds and by and large we all get on just fine.

I do not want my peace torn asunder.

And yes, I have had to fight for what I believe in.

P

edit on 14/9/2015 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

the masses seem to have forgotten they're both Abrahamic religions with a bipolar 'God' of Wrath (Old Testament) to one of 'Salvation' based on worded faith (rather than actions).

posted on Oct, 16 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: hutch622
a reply to: muse7

Ever had to decide whether to flee with your family

These are military age men . They left their families behind .

How do you know? Have you personally researched their personal history?

And so what if these are indeed military aged men? No human should ever be forced to fight in a war they don't believe in.

This is 2015 not 1215

But western countries and only western countries should be forced to take them in?

<< 1   >>

join