It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ike on ISIS - Is he spot on or?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The entire process is called "Globalization".That term is used because it sounds better than a hostile take over of sovereign nations by certain groups.Yes , it has been going on for some time. Yes , it does look as if t is beaten for a while.Look around you at the ME , basically everything going on. These groups are working through the barriers a little at a time. How about the US? Where everyone was supposed to speak English per immigration laws . How did that work out ? Small things like that accomplished that they will all bring together suddenly when it is time and they have done what was needed........

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
IMO 'Icke' isn't given enough credit! He knows what he's talking about and has been telling the truth for ages now (except for the reptialians).

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMistThat's a bit of a problem for his overall credibility though.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite
Anyone who talks about a one world government and one world society, clearly isn't paying attention to the world. Most countries are interested in self preservation and their own interests.

If that were true we would a see a lot more comment independent of Washington from these countries instead of the 'we are one' type comments we hear all the time.

Moreover, if the claim was true we would not see all same things happening in all the western nations, ie loss of rights and privacy in the name of security, mass migration from the thrid and 2nd world into the first, implementiaton of agenda 21 moves occuring in many countries, ever increasing movement of welfare from individuals into corporte welfare, ever increasing control of goverments by corporations, ever increasing muticulturalism that simply destroys national pride and national identity.

Worth repeating. If there is any clearer sign of the NWO taking shape, it is the EU. And the constant back chatter about an American union not from conspiracy freaks but from the officials of these countries and then in the background are the trade agreements that lock in particular aspects between countries that have little or nothing to do with trade. Finally, there is the UN and its various avenues of globalization. Anybody that says there is nothing afoot is simply not paying attention.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneedAwesome....now we have finished attacking the source how about something about the message he is sending if that is not too much trouble ...

Not attacking the source. Just responding to the question whether Ike was "spot on".

So, what "message" do you get from Ike's opinion? Maybe you should add something to the discussion as to why you think he has anything that adds value to this complex subject. In your own words...

Well i guess we could start from....

What do you think about his assessment of events....?....here let me start by saying i agree with a lot of it,i do find the Albert pike letters to be interesting and as we are seeing unfold he was not that far from the "truth"... which as a term i will use loosely...

Yep. I'm with you on that one. It's playing out almost exactly as predicted or planned. Depending which way you look at it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Is DI off is rocker or is he once again close to the truth?

The same man who says the world is run by reptilians...what do you think?

He is as close to the truth as we are to finding living beings on Pluto. Meaning he is far from the truth.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

He knows what he's talking about and has been telling the truth for ages now (except for the reptialians).

Then he doesn't know what he is talking about...because of the reptilian thing, how can one take him seriously?

What exactly has he said that has been true?

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

He's pretty bang on about the elites. Recently we're starting to find out their dirty little secrets that Icke was telling us years ago.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

The same man who says the world is run by reptilians...what do you think?

He is as close to the truth as we are to finding living beings on Pluto. Meaning he is far from the truth.

If you are gonna criticize him for the reptilian remark then you should use his definition of a reptilian and what he means about it and not just make cheap shots. We are talking about a man that thinks this reality is a holographic projection where spiritual entities/other dimensional entities are manipulating the humans. The so called reptiles are not physical reptiles but entities that manipulate the minds of certain humans thru the third eye.

Demonic/Djinn/dark energy/fallen spirits/reptiles. Many names in history.

He is not the only one that knows ISIS is the wahabbi spawn of Saudi Arabia.

edit on 13-9-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the reptilians be real? They are reported in nearly every ancient culture.
Even if the elites aren't puppets for interdimensional beings, they certainly believe they can contact them.
People are too quick to dismiss Icke because of the reptilian aspect of his research, simply because they are too damn lazy to research it for themselves.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

He is not the only one that knows ISIS is the wahabbi spawn of Saudi Arabia.

And that is not some big secret, so he knows what the rest of the world knows...how special of him.

If you are gonna criticize him for the reptilian remark then you should use his definition of a reptilian and what he means about it and not just make cheap shots. We are talking about a man that thinks this reality is a holographic projection where spiritual entities/other dimensional entities are manipulating the humans. The so called reptiles are not physical reptiles but entities that manipulate the minds of certain humans thru the third eye.

And I rest my case.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

He's pretty bang on about the elites. Recently we're starting to find out their dirty little secrets that Icke was telling us years ago.

And a lot of what he said didn't come true...what about those?

The man is a nutter enjoy his butter.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

You're very impatient. There is time yet. ..

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
ffs people, it's David Icke.

Ike was Eisenhower.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jedi_hamster

Yeah - got me confused for a second too!! :/

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

See the video on liveleak

www.liveleak.com...

There is much to be said for his comments, which of them are close to the truth is debatable, but interesting don't you think?

Is he cuckoo or misunderstood?

I think that some of the things he says are evident.

Not off his Rocker.. but a charlatan and conman

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You're very impatient. There is time yet. ..

So now he is seeing the future...is there nothing this man can do?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You're being silly. I hardly idolise him. I'm just referring to the paedophile rings in the establishment that he told us about years ago.

That is all.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

He only started prattling on about such things AFTER they had become news AFAIK - I can't find anything on his site about the issue prior to 2010 (google site search www.davidicke.com up to 1/1/12), and everything that is on his site is talking about someone ELSE talking about the scandal - ie he comments on other news articles and opinion pieces.

HE hasn't actually "revealed" anything!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join