It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPERTS in Astral projection

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Joesepth

Sounds dangerous.....maybe save yourself a prolonged episode and shoot yourself right now..... I'm joking BTW

Don't do drugs or AP.

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Joesepth

Hello! I'm a bit late but I thought I'd share this video that I thought did a pretty good job of explaining AP and it gives a way to project. Anyway, hope you enjoy!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 13 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
One time in my life I did nightshifts and it happens some people can get a psychotic episode from sleep deprivation and unfortunately for me this resulted in an altered state of mind. This happened to me over the course of 2 months with a peak for a several weeks but subsided when I quit the job and went back to my normal sleep pattern.

So for a quick route, which ofcourse is extremely dangerous and is something I do not recommend, one should soulsearch for years and expose oneself to all kinds of religious ideas and then try to stay awake as long as possible so all the content comes together and might produce visions and well what I think resembles what people call AP, just not in a very controlled manner.

Now Zen buddhist monks also have a practice of not sleeping to induce their enlightenment, they've known for centuries about this. I'm mentioning this because I believe it's relevant and also important to note that they do this in a monastic setting, very controlled and with experienced people around who know how to deal with it, not to mention all kinds of texts as guides - all things western Christian society doesn't have.

In some native religions, great emphasis is put on dreams, like Aboriginals for example. Again something modern society has no experience with. On the contrary dreams are to be lived is what everyone would say but if you're just dreaming then you're basically a loser who can't achieve anything. And if you give dreams a special meaning, you might risk being declared insane and be medicated.

So these points might give some reasons why something like AP is largely unknown in the west. I believe dreams are key; it is a preparation for the next life all natural and biological, partly DNA and largely the mind. It can say a lot about one's destination in a next existence and possibilities, how the next might be. It's not uncommon by the way to not remember a dream or not dream at all; many souls do not exist in the next life just as many people don't really want to exist in a next life and don't believe in it at all or say they do but think about it maybe an hour in their entire life and only when confronted. And in the most extreme case there are those who even deny the existence of a spirit and believe dreams are purely biological and nonsensical, somehow meant for the brain to process information.

The western mind like most ofcourse is used to a sleeping pattern. Disrupt that and the brain might still go on producing dreams at night even when awake. Except you the dreamer might be still conscious about it while not having a lucid dream, it's like choosing between dreams but little control about the progress of dreams or visions.

Again, I don't recommend this, but it was by far the most interesting time of my life and strangely spiritually satisfying, after I retire I am certainly going to explore this but it was life changing and took me awhile to give a place. Let's just say it's likely not good for one's career or family, unless perhaps well prepared. There are also other very real risks about it for example sleep disorders, sleep walking or just acting crazy and going on a trip to a ward, so if you do think my theory is credible and decide to try it be sure to have it all planned out and don't blame me ofcourse - I don't recommend it unless you are a millionaire with several loyal aides who can take care of things during such an undertaking.

Edit to add, I forget to mention something important, the motivation required. After awhile, sleep deprivation builds up and the it becomes increasingly difficult not to give in to sleep, it's not just about setting alarm clocks and drinking coffee. I chose to ignore my bodily signals mainly because the job paid very well, I was quite lucky to get the job and had already thought of how my life was going to be the next years. It was also actually fun because it didn't involve working, maybe an hour at the most it was purely something legally necessary for the service just in case. But without that I would have given in many times and wouldn't even think of cutting my sleep in order to do things around regular times. Motivation like really wanting to learn about the truth whatever it may be is a must, otherwise I expect most people to simply give up after two days. In my case it took at least a month before I had unintentional results with an average of I guesstimate 1/3 of the hours what I would normally sleep of which I knew was unhealthy but I didn't want to give up the job and tried to compensate with healthier food and exercising more.
edit on 13-9-2016 by johnnyjoe1979 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Think of yourself as a character in a video game. You have your frame of reference, what you see. Then there is your body. These aspects are useally synchronized so you see and feel from the area of your body. When you Astral Project, these are out of sync.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join