It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate anti-gay people!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Do you ever just feel sick when someone walks into the room? Like, the way that person is, is so backwards, so messed up that it almost makes you feel ill? These people that are against gay rights make me so infuriated, so angry, I refuse to be friends with such people, I've even given worse service to these disgusting types of people, I know I know, treat others with empathy and try to be kind to everyone.... but such terrible people don't deserve empathy or compassion, right?

Open your eyes people. Hating someone for disagreeing with you is always the same act, you spend enough time Hating others for their discriminating views, you've become the other side of the same coin.

This seems to be the trend in America though - dislike, or even Hating others for views that are not agreed with, and it happens on all sides of an issue.

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
So you hate the people who hate the Gays?

There's an whole lot of hatred going on.
edit on 12/9/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
Hating someone for disagreeing with you is always the same act, you spend enough time Hating others for their discriminating views, you've become the other side of the same coin.

Irony

: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really think especially in order to be funny

: a situation that is strange or funny because things happen in a way that seems to be the opposite of what you expected

www.merriam-webster.com...

Break the circle, friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hating people is hating people. Doesn't matter who you hate, or why, you are all as bad as each other.

So you hate people for their opinion? Not reason enough to be hating Im afraid. Do you also hate people who look different?

Haters are haters, none of you have a place in society.
edit on 12-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The second part of my post should make it obvious that this is satire...

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

The second part of my post should make it obvious that this is satire...

It wasn't lost on me my friend.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I hate satire, especially when it is hateful and written by a hater.
edit on 12-9-2015 by brancolinoxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

How do you know they are that way when they just walk into the room?

Do you have anti-gaydar or something?

And why are you assuming they hate? Can you read minds?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It was satire Kets.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Whaaa?

OP, I'm going to assume you are being purposely ironic as Burdman suggested. Otherwise, re-read your post veeeery sloooowly.

ETA: Satire? Just barely. LOLZ!

edit on 9/12/2015 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I think i understand this is a satirical post, but since we are here.. hate is a strong word, but they need love, those who hate GLBTQ+ people, or different Races or Genders hate for a Reason, it's easy to hate back, with the life i have gone through for my 23 years of existing, i could easily Hate my Parents, or the people that have abused me physically and mentally, Hate is very easy to justify, but loving those that hate you is stronger stance

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

originally posted by: ketsuko

It was satire Kets.

The satire card is played generally when people are being called out for writing somthing they believe, but now don't want to admit it was serious. Like saying I was joking after insulting someone.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Let the haters hate. Chances are theyre just projecting their own issues onto a supposedly "reasonable" target. Of course, that "reason" is highly suspect.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Nice assumptions, people.

If I must spell it out, I am pro gay, but also sympathize with the other side, having once been on the other side, for reasons I did not feel in control of at the time. I don't hate, nor dislike anyone. Simply have the wish that people would look hard at themselves and ask if they are spreading the same emotions as what they are supposedly against.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Open your eyes people. Hating someone for disagreeing with you is always the same act, you spend enough time Hating others for their discriminating views, you've become the other side of the same coin.

You hate some people for disagreeing with you about gay rights, but you said it was bad to .......same coin......hate....wait....what?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The hated part of my post was in slight. Satire. A joke to get a point across. Examples of what I see....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well, we're glad you're not a hater.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I hate anti-anti-gay-people people. I refuse to be tolerant of your intolerance of anyone else's intolerance.

There, that was helpful, wasn't it?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
How come the politicians and lawyers get a free pass again from the haters?

I hate that.

Somehow, this is Obamas fault.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

I know, but in order to be good satire, it still has to mimic good reasoning.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join