It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Rising Against has passed away.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Billy was one of the sweetest, most genuine people I have ever had the good fortune to meet onsite, and in chat. He was always positive and carried a brilliant light of optimism in even the darkest times. One of the nicest young men to grace this little planet. He will be missed dearly. Until we meet again, Godspeed.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   
We had an hours long conversation once that stemmed from this song as it used to be part of my sig, though he was a fan of heavier music he really liked these lyrics... so for you.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
oh no!!! He was one of my very favorite members.

I will forever picture him as JFK. He was a great member, a friend, a chat-chum.....

I'm so sorry to hear this. I know lots of us loved him. Thanks for notifying us.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I am sorry for your loss to those that knew him.
I did not know him.
Sad to lose such a human and a great contributor.
I saw in one of his posts that he had a baby on the way last year.
So sorry for his family as well.
After my SIL passed away my brother "broke into" her FB account. It wasn't that hard as they knew each other's passwords for various things he just had to find the right combination.
I hope maybe if his family ever "breaks into" his ATS account, they will be comforted by the kind words of so many that Billy obviously meant so much to in this world (the internet).

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm shocked and saddened to hear this news
I spent many hours chatting and laughing with RA
I'm so sorry to see you fly from us. My thoughts are with his family at this time

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   
If you didn't get help from Billy, you didn't ask.

I can only wish that my epitaph is equally simple.

Imagine the works he won't write. Imagine the times not shared. Billy was more than a contributor -- he was a presence.

Silent warrior missed
Steering into the bright sun
Sadly missed and loved

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Thoughts to all his family. RIP mate.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Incredibly sad news.
Only had limited personal dealings with RA but his JFK threads are legendary and he came across as an all round good guy.

Very few members have attained and maintained the level of integrity that he had over such a long period.

You'll be missed mate and I'll raise a glass or two to you.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sad news indeed.

My condolences are sent to his family.

R.I.P. Rising Against.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Really sorry to hear about this and condolences to Billy's friends and family - very sad news.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

He was one of the best JFK conspiracy theorists I have ever come across, and for new members please go to his profile and dig through his threads if you want to see what a true conspiracy master can do

His profile is linked here: www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=threads

Some truly great research threads on that list - I remember the one he did about the Rendelsham Forest incident being a corker.

Thread
edit on 13-9-2015 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Trying very hard not to start crying here........

I have been at a loss for words since I first heard about this and saw come across my Facebook feed this morning. As like most of us, I'm still in shock and saddened by this. Billy was one of those people that you knew could bring the best out of something. No matter if was debating on a thread about the Kennedys or just meeting in the old chat rooms and laughing it up. He had that ability to bring out the best in people. I know that most of us that have been here for an extended amount of time will say that Billy was quite possibly one of the bests mind that has ever been a part of the ATS family.

*salutes*
Rest easy brother...... we'll take it from here.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
sigh... perfect timing. Id ask what else could go wrong this week but that is just asking for it apparently. condolences for billys family.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

I'm on skype if you need to talk.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Just stopping in to pay my respects....

Rest in Paradise RA (Billy)

Thank you for sharing your insight and views with us for so long.

I see you were expecting a baby very soon. If you can I know you'll be watching over that little angel.
edit on 9/14/2015 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
RIP Billy. We hadn't spoken in quite a while, but from what I knew of him he was a very eloquent, very kind young man who helped me with a lot of threads I'd written. We'd spoken on the phone a lot after he got over his shyness a few years ago after meeting in the chat room and talking on Skype, bonding over our age gap of 9 days. I think we always meant to meet up, but lost contact in phases after real life got in the way. I'm so sorry to his family and friends online and in RL for their loss. He truly was one of the good ones, and he'll be a great miss.

To Billy,
Ay
edit on 14/9/2015 by Ayana because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

While I did not know Him personally, I loved His J.F.K. Threads! Very informative and spot-on...

Whenever We lose a Member here, it saddens US all...

Whenever the Planet loses one such as He, it lessens the value of Mankind...

May He R.I.P. ...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This comes as an absolute shock to me.

I am downright saddened by the loss of such a wonderful soul. Rising Against was THE person to talk to or read about for anything involving JFK. (I can't be the only one thinking that may be he dug too far...the gov't is known, and there is proof, for silencing the best investigators but that's the conspirator in me that RA probably is laughing at)

Damn I hate to hear of such a loss. My condolences to all.

Anyone (members or not) reading this thread will absolutely see how good of a person he was, by the sheer volume of positive comments and replies on this thread. That in itself proves how much of an amazing person Billy was. I personally can only strive to be as much as a fraction of a compassionate man as he was.

We are all at an enormous loss today.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
We had made plans to meet in a few weeks and I can't believe it. In absolute shock. Just..#. Through thin and thick, RA was there for me. He was, honestly, one of my bestest friends here on ATS and off ATS. There was nothing that one couldn't speak to him about - he was supportive, he was fun and he was hilarious. All those banter we had, those special moments and those things I could only tell him - only he could relate/understand.

If you didn't know RA, you missed out. He was a gem. An absolute gem. I've been reading through my messages with him in the past and just...I still can't believe it.

The above was a stream of consciousness RA but I know the world just lost an incredible soul.

I love you RA so so so much but I know, our fates will meet again.

Sleep well my brother.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-9-2015 by BlackPoison94 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackPoison94

Hi BP, how you holding out ??

I'm really struggling with what's happened. So I know you must be too. It's like my mind is in some sort of denial, like this can't have happened.
Finding it real hard. I need to hear his voice again, so much I need to ask him/ tell him.
I need this SO badly.....but I can't, I know I can't....and it's tearing me apart.

Has anyone got any news yet on billys funeral ??
Any date, time, location ??
I guess it's early days yet, the arrangements may not have been made yet. But PLEASE, if anyone finds out, can they let me know.
I need to say goodbye.

Take care
Peace and love xxx

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It's been hard for a lot of us the last day or two. It's always tough when you lose someone close. We know what you're going through BP we're all here for each other. If there was a ever a time that we needed to be here. That time is now upon us and we're all in this together. Now we have to fall back on the memories that have. We all need to have a good chuckle right now and we know Billy wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

((((((((((hugs)))))))) BP & uk

If you need to message m on here or Facebook. I'm always on.

edit on 15-9-2015 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join