It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Rising Against has passed away.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

I've read many of Risings threads, they were always thorough and well written. Not to mention interesting reads.

I think all his threads should be archived for future reference, so future members can enjoy and learn from them.

ATS lost a great member and I for one will miss him and his extensive knowledge on many topics.

R.I.P. brother.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
His last post was only two days ago. Having an e-beer with boymonkey. He never mentioned he was sick.
Sorry, I'm just so shocked. He was so young.
edit on 9/12/2015 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I just wanted to share a quick personal story and hopefully it reaches those intended. A few years back in addition to ATS chat a few people started a skype room where we could chat more freely and not break TC's. As time went on the room got more and more people and as will happen, clashes happened.

RA wouldn't tolerate it, if he called you a friend, you were truly his friend and he wouldn't tolerate ugliness towards anyone he considered a friend, not even from another friend. He never had a bad word to say about anyone... anyone from those days should know that, should know that he loved and valued you all.

That is the kind of beautiful person he was, so rare.

RIP my friend, I have missed you and always will.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am terribly saddened by this news.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh no! I am shocked and so saddened to hear this! Thank you so much for letting us know. He will be remembered and missed. Good journey RA!

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I do not think I remember him, but it is sad to hear of his passing.. The name rings a bell, yet sadly I have forgotten most I have met here..

I hope this man has a heaven to goto or has found peace.

Sadly thou folks we are all living to die, we are just more productive and happier not focusing on this fact of life...

It is indeed a bizarre irony of life.

Rest in peace.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Billy stood out here, even among some of the very smartest people on the web he had something very special. He was a great intellect and researcher. It was my pleasure to call him friend. Such a nice young guy - he had so much to give. My deepest condolences to his family. If you read this know that he touched my life for the better. Love ya Billy!

It only took reading a few of his posts and I knew he was mod material.
He learned it fast too! He was excellent on staff so thanks for your work here brother.
May you find peace, you were so good at helping others to find it.
edit on 12-9-2015 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Really thought he was going to beat that monster. So many ups and downs. Condolences to his family and friends here on ATS and in real life.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I didn't personally know him nor his fight, but my condolences go out to everyone who knew him. Rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well this is sad news indeed.

I saw his post about drinking beer just the other day, reminded me to have one myself.

I was once active in the chat room here, spent many hours talking with R.A. He was an exceptional man, always enjoyed his words and perspective, not to even mention his fantastic threads. Without a doubt one of my favorite members.

Godspeed, brother.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Life is too short.
I did not know him personally, however of those members who have died recently, this is the first whose name I actually remember and recall a positive association with (which is not to disparage anyone else - I simply didn't know them.)

I didn't know him well either mind you. But I remember him. And looking at his profile, I in particular recall his topic concerning the "business plot" against FDR and how - at the time - eye opening that was upon reading it.

Reviewing his past here, he was an incredibly productive contributor and I'm certain his presence will be missed.

But most of all, I wish his loved ones, and all those who loved him here, peace and sincere best wishes.
Very sad to hear.
'
Peace.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I remember seeing him around the boards. I thought he was pretty cool. I'm sorry to hear he's gone.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
RIP RISING AGAINST!!!!

I am completely lost for words.

I always told my friends about you RA, when we would talk about JFK.

A legend

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   
No way,

I cant believe it.

Wow....

RIP RA,

You'll be missed.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Such a tragic loss tempered only by such touching remembrances. That only happens in a family.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I skyped with Billy for awhile a few years ago, he was an amazing, brilliant guy and far too young to be gone so soon.

He even had his own conspiracy site for awhile, I don't know if any other ATS members visited it but it was a fun side dish to ATS when it was around. It's main focus was JFK but all our favorite tin foil hat stories were welcomed as well.

I can't make it to Donham, but someone there please raise a pint for me.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: crappiekat
His last Thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Was he saying goodbye?

Did I understand he has a child on the way? Oh lord, how sad.

No I was wrong. He has a small baby.

I don't think so.

He was too much of an actual human being to make ATS his farewell note.

Coincidence maybe?

Jude

Things can be strange before things like this. My uncles never spoke, for years. One day one of my uncles was in his front yard, and he heard a horn beep - looked up and it was his brother waving as he drove by.

They hadnt spoken in years.

The uncle driving passed away that weekend....

I think the flow of life shapes how we act sometimes.. we never know it, unless we see the coincidences...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Billy was genuine. A good man who deserved better.

I can't claim to have known him well, because I didn't. What little I knew impressed me deeply, and without my quite realizing it, wrapped itself thoroughly around my heart.

Rest well my young friend, you've earned it.

I'll miss you.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
You will be missed Billy.

May you have peace, be free from pain, and find answers.

I'll miss you my little brother from across the pond.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

So very sorry to hear of RA's passing.
I remember him on chat as a helpful contributor with a warm disposition.

ATS has lost a Son way before his time ...

R.I.P. Billy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join