It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Totally Different Toucan Sam

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

yes bacon is the meat of the gods, want to make something taste better throw some bacon on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: EA006

I am getting tired of saying this to critics of this subject but please, if you want to comment, try to read and understand what we are saying. We are saying that things are not the way they used to be (for us.) He is saying that the cereal and appearance of the character (Toucan Sam) have changed and have always been the way they currently are, but he remembers it differently. So do I and many others. Please understand what you're criticizing before you criticize it.

I read and understood what was said. The Op is wrong. Backing up his story, you are wrong.
Hope that clarifies my position on the matter.

FR
T

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

When you can discuss a conspiracy or supernatural subject with more civilized people on YouTube comments than on ATS, you KNOW something is wrong! This thread is a prime example.

The following was posted on this thread...

originally posted by: proob4
OMG! The Mandela effect? For all the conspiracy types.

Making fun of "conspiracy types," on ATS? Seriously?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Dude, just stop. Please. We can't take you seriously.

a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I think they were just making fun of idiots, but I could be wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

Oh, you're one of those people who like to speak for everyone else, huh? I see. There are lots of people who have alternative memories (many, many people) and many with vivid memories. Many such people are discussing this on other sites, but many are afraid to on ATS because the childish trolls (with nothing better to do, apparently) pounce on them. This is ridiculous. ATS is supposed to be about discussing these topics.

My point here is to point out what is happening and that it isn't right. ATS is for discussing such subjects.

You can stop trolling now. I think it might be a good time.
edit on 22-9-2015 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: grammar

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Other sites don't have the motto Deny Ignorance. ATS members recognize this for what it is: A bunch of people are wrong about a lot and are trying to make excuses for bad memory.

The only trolls are people who keep adding and adding to their list of "OMG THIS USED TO BE NOT LIKE THIS" instead of just facing the most simple answer: you were just wrong.

There is nothing wrong with that. You aren't less smart because of it. We all have memory issues. It is a human thing.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

You do not speak for everyone. I'm not going to continue this BS 'conversation' with you. Surely you have better things to do with your time. If not, then fine, ignore what doesn't make sense to you and continue to troll those who are trying to discuss something you don't believe in. Congrats, it's quite a monumental accomplishment in life.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

You aren't trying to discuss it though. You completely ignore any science related to bad memory "because". You are trying to engage in bias confirmation. All you care about is finding other wrong people so you can feel better about your memory. If you really want to discuss it why don't you show start linking scientific articles you have read about how memory works.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko
I think they were just making fun of idiots, but I could be wrong.

Exactly!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

I don't see a conspiracy either. I have no idea why the mainstream media and critics of the 'Mandela Effect' keep referring to this as a "conspiracy theory."

Some people online have talked about the possibility of some kind of time travel interference, but there are many other theories floating around as well, the most prominent of which seem to be either timeline changes (alternate realities) or that our reality has changed and not everyone remembers the difference (which is what I'm leaning to.)

Most are just perplexed and don't know what to think.

Or the more likely scenario that people have remembered things wrong?
Nah, Occam wouldn't agree with that so it has to be time travel or reality changes....

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Sovan

This 'Mandela Effect' is affecting lots of people. I clearly remember "Fruit Loops" as well.

That is very interesting. You would be surprised the things we miss when we take them for granted. The other day I went to buy a case of coors beer and ended up walking out with coors light. I even studied coors on the internet prior to making my decision.

I dont think you actually ever look at the title. You always just assumed it was "fruit". The big colorful bird distracted you. Fascinating how the human mind works. I draw the same conclusions when old timers come on here saying "the sun used to be yellow" when I can say qith 100% certainty that the sun was always white. Sure in kids pix and sunsets it is yellow and that is all they remember. It is the old grey marble at work. Sometimes we are just too smart for our own good too.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   
As I was reading the first part of the thread, i saw toucan sam in my mind's eye, how I remember him when I was a child. He had a white ring around his eye and around the base of his beak, still blue all over with more pink on him (don't remember exact colours where). I scrolled down expecting to see him like this, nothing. Googled it, nothing. ???

Does anyone else remember him looking like this? He also had very small eyes, a lot smaller than any of the ones in the examples, more like a real toucan's eyes.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

O rly? Did you ever eat "Fruit Snacks", " Fruit Roll Ups" or "Fruit By the Foot"? I guess none of them exist.

Also, check your know it all ness, because you're wrong. Labeling can say whatever it wants including Asbestos O's saying "All Natural". There is no law against is as you claim.
edit on 21-3-2016 by LAkadian because: More examples.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Probably just a marketing gimmick so they could use the cereal shapes as the letter "O"s

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: korath

It was a marketing gimmick because the CEREAL ITSELF was the O's. People in this thread just refuse to believe their mind played a trick on them.

Before it was the cereal it was two pieces of fruit as the O's.
edit on 22-3-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join