It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Like George Bush said, you are with us or you are against us.

I don't side with those whose mission is to deceive people with disinformation. It is no mystery as to how the Truth Movenment has made a mockery of itself over the years.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

That is moot by the fact any demo explosions would have blown out the windows.

It isn't moot at all and the point is you know nothing. Absolutely
not the first damn thing about the glass in those buildings. The
answer is neither one were used in the towers. Because both
single and double strength glass are used in residential lite
openings. You don't even know that each lite opening on that
building could've had blast proof lexan in them. Or quarter
inch tempered, or spandrel, or IG units, masonite panels,
solar cooled reflective, or safety laminated, or wait for it
....... sound proof.

Now what is so moot about that?
edit on Rpm91415v26201500000008 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It isn't moot at all and the point is you know nothing.

Of course it is, and as a result, you have no case.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I have a John Deer and it's far better than a Case.
That doesn't work.

I'm positive the FACT that you don't know what you're talk'n about/
Is quite pertinent indeed.
edit on Rpm91415v45201500000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I don't side with those whose mission is to deceive people with disinformation. It is no mystery as to how the Truth Movenment has made a mockery of itself over the years.

You do not speak for the Truth movement. Not all of us fell for all the disinformation! However you supporting the OS has made you a mockery and using disinformation from many Shill websites like 911 Myths has discrete you.

I do not tell LIES in supporting my side of the argument, however I and many others have caught you posting many fallacies in your dire support of the OS and have ask you to stop.

And when I have been proven wrong I have admitted I was wrong, and usually I issue an apology. I might add something you have never done.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   

You do not speak for the Truth movement. Not all of us fell for all the disinformation! However you supporting the OS has made you a mockery and using disinformation from many Shill websites like 911 Myths has discrete you. I do not tell LIES in supporting my side of the argument, however I and many others have caught you posting many fallacies in your dire support of the OS and have ask you to stop.

I could not agree with this more, this thread has become ridiculous, why don't we stop feeding him so this nonsense stops..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

You do not speak for the Truth movement.

The Truth Movement has been guilty of posting disinformation on a regular basis.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I have a John Deer and it's far better than a Case. That doesn't work.

I use facts, evidence and the laws of physics that do work. Now, I would like for you to point out the time lines in this video of WTC2, where demo explosions are heard.

edit on 15-9-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: wildb

... this thread has become ridiculous, why don't we stop feeding him so this nonsense stops..

But first, let me clue you in on some facts. NIST, FEMA, and MIT, concluded that the molten flow from the corner of WTC2 was molten aluminum, not steel. In other words, molten aluminum would have been flowing inside the building as well where in some places, it would have come into contact with water at some point.

BTW, did you know that molten aluminum coming into contact with water can cause explosions that can lever small buildings? Now, you know why I have stated for the record that the sound of explosions is not automatic evidence that explosives were responsible.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
As I am not allowed as yet to actually start a thread in 9/11 forum, I'm going to chip in here and would be very interested to see what Mr Skyeagle has to say about something that has bothered me such a lot since I found it. I've said previously if there is one lie there are more. This is a clear lie.
Rachael Elizabeth Hill Virginia Tech

Elizabeth Wainio 9/11

Clearly this poor woman has died not once but twice!
Can it be accepted that this is a ridiculous lie?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

You should be able too, I reposted this in the CT forum to prevent thread drift, Mods I hope thats OK..

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

I reviewed that video and found no evidence that would indicate a false flag. But I do remember truther claims that explosives were found in their van, but let's take a look here and I have seen disinformation flowing in from the truther side of the house in regard to the Israelis. Let's begin here.

CBS News Report

Two suspects are in FBI custody after a truckload of explosives were discovered around the George Washington Bridge. That bridge links New York to New Jersey over the Hudson River. Whether the discovery of those explosives had anything to do with other events today is unclear, but the FBI, has two suspects in hand, said the truckload of explosives, enough explosives were in the truck to do great damage to the George Washington Bridge...

The story continued:

A delivery truck carrying about 60,000 papers bound for Manhattan from the South Brunswick printing plant got caught in a roadblock at the George Washington Bridge. A van suspected of carrying explosives had been stopped and the entire inbound bridge lanes were closed, trapping the Journal delivery truck for several hours.

Now, for the rest of the story.

The Retractions

QUESTION: Mayor, do you know anything about the report about the possible resources that they found in New Jersey?

GIULIANI: Yes. I think the Police Commissioner was able to get information about that.

BERNARD KERIK, NEW YORK CITY POLICE COMMISSIONER: I just got a confirmation from the Chief of Detectives, he's reach out to the FBI. They have confirmed that someone has been stopped in New Jersey, three men in a van. However, there was no explosives in the van. All right. They're being held for questioning.

I tend to keep track of the disinformation that flows from the Truth Movement. Truthers blamed the Israelis because they were dancing??? Perhaps they should take a history lesson and if they did, they will find tha even Winston Churhill was just as elated when he was made aware that the United States was attacked by Japan at Pearl Harbor, so did we blame Winston Churchill for the Pearl Harbor attack? Of course not!

I might add that the United States emerged from World War II as the world's only nuclear superpower, thanks to Germany and Japan's attack on U.S. forces at Pearl Harbor and in the Philippines.

To continue:

Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike. However officials denied any explosives were found in the van. Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

Truthers were pushing the false story that the Israeiis were in a van carrying explosives. Now, we know that story was false and yet, truthers continued to push that false story to the maxx.

Now, let's take a look here to see that Israel was one of a number of countries around the world that warned America of Osama bin Laden's preparation for his large-scale terrorist attack on American soil.

Israeli security issued urgent warning to CIA of large-scale terror attacks

ISRAELI intelligence officials say that they warned their counterparts in the United States last month that large-scale terrorist attacks on highly visible targets on the American mainland were imminent.

The Telegraph has learnt that two senior experts with Mossad, the Israeli military intelligence service, were sent to Washington in August to alert the CIA and FBI to the existence of a cell of as many of 200 terrorists said to be preparing a big operation.

"They had no specific information about what was being planned but linked the plot to Osama bin Laden and told the Americans that there were strong grounds for suspecting Iraqi involvement," said a senior Israeli security official.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Israel was one of a number of countries warning the United States that Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda would be responsible for a large-scale terrorist attack on the United States.

Even the Taliban issued a warning to the United States about Osama bin Laden.

Taliban 'warned US of huge attack

An aide to the former Taleban foreign minister, Wakil Ahmad Muttawakil, has revealed that he was sent to warn American diplomats and the United Nations that Osama bin Laden was due to launch a huge attack on American soil.

news.bbc.co.u...sia...

Russia was another country amongst many others.

Vladimir Putin's Warning to the United States

Russian President Vladimir Putin publicly stated that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the US in the summer of 2001 that suicide pilots were training for attacks on US targets. [Fox News, 5/17/02]

Let's try one more.

Morocco Warnis of Osama bin Laden Attack on the United States

An undercover agent from Morocco successfully penetrated al-Qaeda. He learned that bin Laden was “very disappointed” that the 1993 bombing had not toppled the World Trade Center, and was planning “large scale operations in New York in the summer or fall of 2001.”

He provided this information to the US in August 2001. [Agence France Presse, 11/22/01, International Herald Tribune, 5/21/02, London Times, 6/12/02]

Now, the question is, since the 9/11 warnings issued to the United States from around the world blamed Osama bin Laden for the upcoming 9/11 terrorist attack, where is the evidence that 9/11 was a false flag operation?

To sum it up, the claim that 9/11 was a government false flag operation is unfounded and false, which also explains why after 14 years, not one shred of evidence has ever been found proving a goverment false flag operation. The false flag claim is a fabrication and another reason why the Truth Movement lacks credibility.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: FlySolo
You gotta learn to read man. It clearly says "boring airplane food" and "god", the thing you're reading as "i" is a measuring device, you can see another to the immediate right alongside "last chance to open a parachute" (both are referring to a distance.

The colour coding page appears to be encoding information. On one line it appears they changed info... it said "the woman spoke french", then spoke was crossed out to "the woman used french", and finally "the woman photographer did it in a french way". Seems they updated info.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I think one of the most important aspects to remember is that these buildings were specifically designed to survive a fully loaded boeing 707 hitting them , they were designed to withstand a total of 13000 tons hitting them and in fact one of the designers states that the buildings could have withstood multiple 757's hitting them without bringing them down (a 757 weight 300 tons well within the limits of the design) It should also be noted that as stated by Richard Humenn Chief Electrical Engineer the lights were still on in the lobby after the plane had hit, which said to him that the plane had not penetrated the central core where all the wiring feeds and transformers were that supplied the electricity to the entire building.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Hmmm... Those so-called cardboard "boxes" could have simply been some kind of 'artistic' take on wallpaper... which is the first thing that came to mind when I saw them, relative to how they were placed (i.e., they didn't look like stacked boxes). If they were in fact all fuses, could they have not simply been maintenance supplies for the building? HRC fuses pop all the time...

Lastly, and probably most peculiarly, why would they keep materials so integral to the "Zionist conspiracy" so overtly displayed, in the unmistakably conspicuous packaging the items are sold in?... and how would have they sidled all those boxes worth in and up to that level without being questioned?!

Given the lack of clarification of the assertions made - something synonymous with cockamamy kookery - it all seems a tad too 'tin foil' to me to be a genuine take on the events surrounding 9/11.
edit on 15-9-2015 by TheInhumanCentipede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheInhumanCentipede

Maybe they thought that most people would interpret what they saw as some innocent art project? That most folks would think "Oh, that's impossible because the government wouldn't allow that"

I found myself thinking exactly that way, before I opened my eyes.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Most people have come to realize the planes were a diversion to cover a much larger agenda.
So long as we can be kept looking at this aspect, those who set such things in motion are able to manipulate us to their will.

Rather than simply arguing about the obvious, some one should dig into the real reasons for this distraction.
What else was going on, who was involved, and what did they stand to lose if other things were found out?

These answers could prove to be more damning than the ones we now seek.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

So now the Wainio family is part of the conspiracy too? Wow. Nevermind the fact that Ms. Hill did not graduate high school till 2006 and Ms. Wainio was a college graduate by 2001. And that both ladies had friends in school that knew them. Oh, wait, all their friends are part of the conspiracy too. So, VT and 9/11 are all part of the same conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tinymind

Apparently somebody was trying to steal some of the gold bullion in the Bank of Nova Scotia down in the basement. If true, that would be relatively small fry compared to other things going on, but your point is good.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

No, the current building engineer was the one saying the building could withstand multiple hits. Tragically, he died in the collapse of the South Tower.......shortly after he radioed his office that the Tower was showing signs that it was going to collapse at least partially. I am sure his family takes great comfort from the constant repeating of his mistaken belief about the Tower being able to withstand multiple airliner impacts.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join