It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: six67seven
Oh, I dont care if you change your opinion...

Really? I never would have guessed.

Yep. You've accepted the facts the ring is nothing like the West Point class ring of 1920 and that Lyman Lemnitzer is a Mason. Facts are paramount.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

People screwed up, like they did a lot that day. There was no mystery at Cleveland, just one of many things that were misreported that day.

No offence, but that's a pretty lame excuse....one that 911 debunkers fall back on regularly when they can't explain something. As a matter of fact you've just about summed up the entire official explanation for 911.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You've accepted the facts the ring is nothing like the West Point class ring of 1920 and that Lyman Lemnitzer is a Mason.

Yeah, it is called admitting a mistake. How many more times you want to cover that?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You've accepted the facts the ring is nothing like the West Point class ring of 1920 and that Lyman Lemnitzer is a Mason.

Yeah, it is called admitting a mistake. How many more times you want to cover that?

None really, but you asked "Really?" in your latest reply and I didn't want to leave you hanging by not answering your question.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I was impressed enough to order both books.
We already had the nails in the coffin perhaps it's time to open it up and see what's really in it.
Watch the video if you haven't, completely new material and connections.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

It was not incredulity, more like an expression of banality.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Trust me, I'm on it.

We jumped the shark a few pages ago.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

We jumped the shark a few pages ago.

Yeah, I would tend to agree.

Hasta la pasta Fonzie, I'm on my way to Arnold's, I will see you around.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

Did you pay attention to the media that day? They had at least six crashes, four hijackings above the ones that actually were hijacked, and two or three truck bombs going off in DC.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yet you believe this impossible story? A story told by a group of known liars who happen to be politicians too? Yikes!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
You know people, this woman has really stirred the pot here at ATS.
And the more I've sat and just read this thread. I'm not so sure I
trust this Gal, Roth. I think truthers might do well not jump right on board
with her. She might be taking you all out to sea where a wolf pack is
waiting. Then she just jumps ship with a signal and it's fire torpedos.

Just a hunch.

I listened to the interview and will order the books soon.

She is very knowledgeable, but I too wonder if she has other loyalties. She has connected many dots, but I wondered about her statement that no airlines bought the flight termination hardware, yet somehow she seemed to wonder why the program did not kick in. Maybe I misunderstood her.

Both her books will be here by Friday I was just informed.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Yet you believe this impossible story? A story told by a group of known liars who happen to be politicians too? Yikes!

That's the most unbelievable and unreasonable part about the
whole debacle. I don't see how anyone could give them so much
credibility in the first place?

By all intents and purposes, people who believe the OS, shouldn't even exist.

Then again, Roth has sold four books on this very page.

And the wheel rolls on.

edit on Ram91415v20201500000058 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I have re watched the video and done a bit more research on Rebekah Roth. First concern is that forgive me for saying but for all her links to Jewish involvement, she herself has a Jewish name which maybe nothing but maybe important. She hypothesises that the passengers were told they were doing a drill and the phone calls were made using scripts and she mentions the CeeCee Lyles call where it can be heard someone saying in the background "it was great". She also mentions the new technology of a flight termination box which she says was used to automatically comandeer the aircraft and there are allegedly many aviation people who back up this statement. This, she explains is why none of the pilots were able to, as she puts it "squawk hijack" as demanded by protocol, because the planes controls had been terminated. I can't find any evidence regarding this system's implementation nor that it was in place on 9/11

She also mentions something I didn't know regarding Rabbi Duv Zakheim who it appears was the manufacturer of this alleged flight termination software as well as being Controller of the Pentagon and allegedly responsible for the missing 2.3trillion dollars. Also it was Dov Zakheim's subsiduary company that investigated the 1993 bombing of WTC which of course would mean they had authorised access to all security details of the buildings and their layout. Security I have discovered too was the job of Securcom whose board of directors included Marvin Bush brother to the president.

Too many coincidences and connections to be dismissed and yet I remain sceptical as to Ms Roths' motives but can't explain why...bah can't even think straight at moment!

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Excellent work. I knew someone would pick up that ball and run with it.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The "missing" $2.3T was known about long before 9/11 and has largely been accounted for since then.

As for the flight termination system, it's not what people think it is. It's used on UAVs and aircraft converted to target drones. It's a small explosive unit that detonates the aircraft if it goes out of control, or leaves the range area.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

a reply to: [post=19810287]PhyllidaDavenport

The "missing" $2.3T was known about long before 9/11 and has largely been accounted for since then.

As for the flight termination system, it's not what people think it is. It's used on UAVs and aircraft converted to target drones. It's a small explosive unit that detonates the aircraft if it goes out of control, or leaves the range area.

If it's about aircraft Zaph is no one to argue with.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I have looked all over and it says that this system could be used on large planes as well as drones and could be modified to take control as opposed to blow up. Zakheim was also in a position of power in the Booz Allen Hamilton group which worked closely with DARPA Defence Advanced Research Project. I don't believe in coincidences

There was also a previous 1trillion dollars missing 3 yrs earlier when Zakheim was Controller. He resigned and took up the position above. Not the action of an innocent man

Edit: I have since found details of a remote flying exercise in 1984 by NASA of a Boeing 720 from Dryden airforce baseBoeing 720 Remote Flight
edit on 14-9-2015 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Let's start out by saying...I don't know. But it's info I haven't ever heard before now. Quite a few dots connected that are shocking but then again, the entire subject is just that.

What I do know is that we have never been told the truth behind 9/11.

I know that we have a right to know.

I know that if everything checked out to be as the OS states, there would be no questions.

I also know that what the OS states is NOT what actually happened.

I know that if the Govt. wanted to put this all to rest because what they say is the truth, they would be forthcoming with ALL info. Nothing to hide? Nothing to worry about. Sound familiar?

So if this video is yet another piece of crap with no substance we can dismiss it. But there are those here that know a hell of a lot more than myself and I will appreciate their input.

Here is the full interview.

From the YT source:

Source

In this interview Rebekah drops some bombshells that prove not only that 9/11 was a false flag event long in the planning, but that the operation leads directly back to companies and intelligence assets deeply rooted in and connected to the state of Israel.

In fact, some of the information shared in this remarkable interview is so critical for every American to understand that if you don't want to listen to the full interview, at least make sure you fast forward to the 31:20 mark.

Because as Rebekah says, "This is the elephant in the room that nobody wanted to talk about." The pictures you will see and the information you will hear may well shock you to your core. Share it with your friends and family.

Every single American citizen should know the truth about what happened on 9/11 and the months leading up to it - and who the REAL culprits were.

Just passing it along and asking for answers from those that know more than myself. If you believe that coming on here and saying "This is a load of crap" is your hard based evidence, then back it up.

If you think you might have something to say that can change my mind, it won't work.

I don't know as fact as to what, who, how or why but I do know that we are being lied to and that's enough. I do have my own theories as to what, who, how and why but that's for another thread.

So, watch the first vid and if it intrigues you move on to the second and more detailed vid. Then, and only then will it be time to comment.

Jude

I just joined to comment on this thread, really mind blowing stuff if true. The supposed missile shot was something I've never seen before and really makes you wonder.

Thanks for posting

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Flight termination systems are just that, systems that terminate flight. There are several but almost all of them involve explosives. Some of them lock the ground operator out of the aircraft and then crash it somewhere safe. That's how Lockheed lost one of their technology demonstrators that they paid for out of pocket.

They can be used on aircraft of any size. That doesn't matter, but they're used on UAVs and target drones, precisely because there is no one on board to put them down safely if something goes wrong. So instead, they blow them up. Having a system to take control doesn't make sense, because you're already in control of a UAV or target drone.

Prior to converting retired F-16s into QF-16 targets they had to test the FTS on them. This is what it looked like.

As for the missing $1T, he had nothing to do with that going "missing" (and it's Comptroller, but controller). That was missing prior to him being appointed as Comptroller. The DOD did an audit in 1999 and found that they were "missing" as much as $2.3T. It was inadequately documented because they have so many different sets of books for different programs. There were news articles in 2000 about it. He wasn't appointed until 2001.

Yeah, they flew a 720 in the 80s. There was also a flight termination system in board. But that wasn't what was in control of it. You're talking about two totally different systems.

Prior to the 777 Boeing aircraft would have required extensive and obvious modification to be remote controlled.
edit on 9/14/2015 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ok I accept you are more knowledgable than I but what about the actual remote flying exercise which included landing the plane at Dryden I linked above? It does show that its possible as early as 1984

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join