It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Bombshell: Methodical Deception -- Rebekah Roth

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: six67seven
Oh no.... I'm sure hes going to chase you all night with QUESTIONS TO BE ANSWERED!!!!

RUN!!!

No, unlike you, I man up and admit my mistakes.

How manly of you to admit (after the fact) that the rings are nothing alike. Thats manly alright. Heres a thumbs up!

You didnt have to admit the rings are nothing alike...that much is obvious, and I kinda did that for you by posting the pic.

So since I didnt answer your question, you resort to passive-aggressively calling me less than a man!

How manly of you! Lets continue the claim of man on the web.... You first of course
edit on 1336x6713America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago9 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

I appreciate the time and effort with the pic, but that version, with the overlay distorts it even more to the extent that it forces us to see the Masonic symbol.

I really did try to avoid seeing the symbol. I was just approximating where the blur stops and the edges begin. I tried to be consistent in where I put the lines according to brightness changes. I really was prepared to see whatever came up. I've got no position in the Masonic argument. I was just tying to help clarify the image.

The pic is a thumbnail to click on. I'd also zoomed in farther to see what I was doing. This made it more difficult to see what I had 1st saw.
edit on 13-9-2015 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Wrong again. There was no emotion involved, and no, it wasn't a passive-aggressive claim of anything. It was a statement of fact.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I already posted quotes by David Ray Griffin, and by media sources showing that American didn't end phone service on domestic flights until 2002. That means that the 767 and 777 aircraft used on international flights were NOT the only ones to have them until the middle of 2002.

Rob Basalmo is the ONLY one that has that maintenance record. No one else seems to have the same thing.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

How manly of you to admit (after the fact) that the rings are nothing alike.

I see the douchey behavior continues. I immediately admitted the ring did not resemble the one you linked and again admitted when the other poster linked his paperwork. Kind of hard to do that prior to the posts, now is it?

You on the other hand insult me and claim I did not post something when I did and then make a juvenile point of saying you have no intention of replying.

Manliness, acting like an adult, call it what you want, you aint got it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: gentledissident

Exactly, the pic was simply not of the quality required to continually enlarge.

But again, Temple U records Lemnitzer as at least participating in Masonic activities, whatever that means, so I feel like we are on the right track....

And Im no man or at least not man enough.

Two things have been settled tonight! Phew!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I see the douchey behavior continues. I immediately admitted the ring did not resemble the one you linked and again admitted when the other poster linked his paperwork. Kind of hard to do that prior to the posts, now is it?

You on the other hand insult me and claim I did not post something when I did and then make a juvenile point of saying you have no intention of replying.

Manliness, acting like an adult, call it what you want, you aint got it.

Starred!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Emerys

That drawing with its notations is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I read every post

David Ray Griffin has retracted twice his earlier statements upon new evidence being made available. He admitted he was wrong in the first instance, but then got clarification from AA himself as to the date the airphones were de-activated and subsequently removed.

I need a lie down in a dark room with some valium now!

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I need a lie down in a dark room with some valium now!

This thread has worn me out as well. I can see why people don't even want to discuss this subject.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If its kind of hard to (admit the ring did not resemble the one you said it resembled) prior to the posts, then why did you say

its more like his West Point class ring
??

You obviously had no clue what you were talking about, i.e. what his West Point class ring looked like.... Because Ive shown the two rings look nothing alike.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Yes, which was AFTER 2001. They didn't deactivate the domestic airphones until after March 31, 2002. Unless they lied to the media. I can find multiple media reports that show that they ended service on domestic flights in March of 2002, and subsequently removed the phones themselves.

On the other hand, there is only one source that the phones were removed prior to 9/11, and that is an unreliable one, who has been proven to have lied multiple times.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

For the last time the phones were actually removed in March 2002 they were DE-ACTIVATED in January 2001. Boeing said they were removing the phones as each plane came in for a full service. In the meantime the phones were still active on 767's and 777s

As I've already said USA Today ran an article in 2004 which confirmed this information

To me all the phone calls are strange. Why did Betty Ong ring Reservations for goodness sake? Why did Mark Bingham greet his mother with the words "Hello Mom this is Mark, Mark Bingham"? What a strange thing to say and why is there another voice in CeeCee's phone recording that can be heard saying "it was great"? Lots of inconsistencies most if not all of which we will never get to the bottom of

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wrong. They ended the service in March of 2002. There isn't an airline in the world that would ground all their planes to remove telephones. They wouldn't survive it and that is what it would take.

Boeing doesn't service their aircraft. American has its own maintenance program and even does contract work for airlines from all over the world to do their checks. Their entire maintenance program, from the overnight checks, to the full checks where they tear the aircraft down to parts and pieces is handled internally, not by Boeing.

Posted 8:40AM on Friday 8th February 2002

In what Burke called a mutual decision with AT&T Wireless, American will end phone service on 653 planes beginning March 31.

accesswdun.com...

Not remove the phones, end service.

So unless American is lying, you're wrong.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

They didn't ground all their planes....they said they would be removing the phones from 757's as planes came in for service & full maintenance. Flight attendant by the name of Ginger Gainer said that the phones had stickers on them stating they were unusuable. Service on all planes was discontinued in March 2002

For the record I wholeheartedly agree and believe these calls were made....but for some reason I do not believe they were made in the air on a plane

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

So again, why would a non-Mason wear a Masonic ring?

That is obviously a Masonic ring. And he was/is a Mason.

The Lemnitzer papers span the period from Lemnitzer’s service in the Tenth Coastal Artillery unit at Fort Adams during the early 1920’s until his wife’s death in 1994. The collection is composed of eleven series: biographical materials, including magazine and newspaper articles, academic transcripts, honors, vitas, and oral history interviews; General Lemnitzer’s writings and speeches; the correspondence of General and Katherine Lemnitzer, both official and personal, including greeting cards; the activities of General and Katherine Lemnitzer, ranging from charitable activities, dinner and entertainment functions, army social functions, membership on advisory boards; Masonic and civic activities, as well as political activities and lobbying; photographs; printed materials; newspaper clippings; memorabilia; and personal papers, such as family financial, legal and medical records; subject files for miscellaneous materials and oversize materials. The eleven series occupy eighteen boxes.

Source

I found this nugget which confirms Lemnitzer being a Mason:

One member of the Fraternity, after noting that General MacArthur, a 33rd Degree Mason, had reopened Masonic Lodges in Japan, commented:
“Most of the Generals of the Occupation and many men of lesser rank who were in key positions were Masons. The Japanese have since concluded that Masonry had some connection with the success of the Occupation.”
Moreover, the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite pointed out that all except one successor to General MacArthur as Far East Commander were “all active Masons and members of the Scottish Rite.” Those officers were Generals Matthew Ridgeway, Mark Clark, John Hull and Lyman Lemnitzer.

Source

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport

....but for some reason I do not believe they were made in the air on a plane

And again, thats a major finding by Rebekah, based on evidence which she discusses in the interview.

Is no one reviewing the material posted in the OP??

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   

And other than people saying so, there isn't any evidence that any of the phone service was discontinued prior to March of 2002.

Engineers at our primary Maintenance & Engineering base in Tulsa tell me that they cannot find any record that the 757 aircraft flown into the Pentagon on 9/11 had had its seatback phones deactivated by that date. An Engineering Change Order to deactivate the seatback phone system on the 757 fleet had been issued by that time... It is our contention that the seatback phones on Flight 77 were working because there is no entry in that aircraft’s records to indicate when the phones were disconnected.
John Hotard, Corporate Communications, American Airlines

www.911myths.com...

So according to American Airlines themselves, there is no evidence that the phones on the 757s had been deactivated prior to 9/11. There is a record kept of everything that is done to aircraft during maintenance, so the phones being deactivated would have been noted in the books. According to American, there were no notes that they had been, which means there is no proof they had been. They planned to, but there is nothing showing they had already started.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Yup watched the full video and I have to say I agree that it could be possible these people were not in flight for and these calls were made on the ground for whatever reason be it drill exercise or even duress although no calls I've heard sound as if they are under duress although as I've already stated, in the CeeCee Lyles phone conversation another voice can be heard saying "its great". Who knows? I'm sure there are many theories, I can only go on what I've learnt and my gut. Perhaps these unlucky people thought they were practicing for a FEMA drill let's remember the actual passengers on the planes were a very select bunch and many of the original passengers who purchased tickets actually cancelled which is odd

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

When I think of Freemasonry, I first get a little jealous and then this always comes to mind,

“The very word ‘secrecy’ is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it.” - JFK

Invading countries based on a false pretense is just another day in the public relations office. What they are hiding sounds enlightening, but understanding their place and influence in history tells a much darker, freighting tale.

Masons enjoy a good slaughter just like anybody else and will justify causing harm to serve an agenda. Whether that agenda is tied directly to Freemasonry is the question.

edit on 13-9-2015 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join